[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which faction was right? Who's the best partner, and why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Which faction was right?

Who's the best partner, and why is it ED-E?
How the hell is this game 7 years old already
>>
>that chart
delete this
>>
I only played Fallout 4 and I'm only here to announce that my personality is chaotic neutral, despite my insistent delusions that I'm a good person.
>>
>>39228639
Mr house was the only right answer
>anarchist yesman vegas destroyed by infighting between different groups
>NCR Vegas becomes client state to prop up crumbling empire
>Caesars legion are savages

meanwhile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lWCVVrBtO0
He has centuries of plans some faggot that got shot in the head has nothing on him.
>>
Okay Boone is definitely chaotic good and it's not even debatable.
>>
File: 8691.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8691.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
NONE of their positions on that chart are correct.
>>
File: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (68KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_NCR_Flag.png
68KB, 2000x1333px
>>39228639
The NCR are the one true hope for the Mojave. also your chart is shit.
>>
>>39228639
ED-E is my robot husbando
Also Yes Man is the only real option.
>>
>best faction
House. Caesar's Legion is also justified since they are expected to transition from being a nomadic band of savages to a slightly less savage empire after they take control of Vegas.

>best follower
Entirely dependent on your roleplaying.
>>
>>39228639
>lily
>anything but chaotic good
Why
>>
I never side with NCR because of their actions in Fallout 2. The only real answer was House for long term. For short term Caesar's Legion was the best choice. Worst choice by was NCR followed by anarchy yesman.
>>
File: legate lanius.png (360KB, 626x488px)
legate lanius.png
360KB, 626x488px
>>39228639
>Which faction was right?
Legion. They know truths and create tough men.

Mr House is a very good option, but he is too focused on economic gain rather than leading an empire/civilization, thus The Strip is full of debauchery and what not.

Yes man is kind of alright, but the anarchy option is a bit silly, especially in a place like New Vegas.

>Who's the best partner, and why is it ED-E?
It's actually Raul, he doesn't give a fuck about who you are as long you saved him, and he repairs your items.

Maybe Cass, but she's kind of an SJW, leaves if you're not good enough in terms of karma.

Boone is awesome, but he's with the NCR and leaves if you have bad standing with them.
>>
File: disgusted kitteh cat.jpg (67KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted kitteh cat.jpg
67KB, 640x637px
>>39228639
Fuck Arcade, he's a pretentious little know-it-all cunt that leaves you if you get the remnants to help the legion, making him an even bigger cunt.

He's not true neutral and he shouldn't even be on that chart.
Rex should be true neutral.

Also, Victor shouldn't be on that chart.
>>
I choose my self, the house was against my interests, NCR would eventually take over vegas and so would Caesar however through Caesar I would have money and power but vegas policies and it's unethical behavior would've been dominated by Caesar and who knows what that fuck could pull... also had to destroy the robot A.I army so in case yes man would turn against me (which he did at the end but I made sure to secure a logic deal based on this plan...)

>have Caesar and NCR fight each other at the dam
Check
>kill Caesar and push NCR back
Check
>yes man is in full control but without a base of power support
This was the true gamble, but he didn't kill me for he knew that my control of scheming and dodging and replacing was far more valuable that he can ever imagine, besides courier doesn't live forever and eventually my death will bring full control and replacement of me
>>
>choosing anything other than independent
>being a pawn to house, caesar, or ncr
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.