[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Asian girls such fucking bitches to Asian men? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 144047310.jpg (363KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
144047310.jpg
363KB, 683x1024px
Why are Asian girls such fucking bitches to Asian men? It's one thing to be a race traitor but why constantly talk shit about Asian men?
>>
you are talking out of your ass. but nonetheless I agree gook bitches are trash.
>>
>>39228302
Do they?

I'm from Canada and have never experienced this. Not that I talk to a lot of Asian girl.
>>
>>39228302
Hmm I guess that's another reason I hate them. I thought I just hated them because they're so hot and so desirable but they don't have to do anything to achieve that. I want them so badly and I have to slave away like a cuckold faggot slave fuck
>>
Because they want to be white. See, they want to be on the same tier of the popular blonde Stacey, but only the Stacey gets the top Chad. In order for them to become the top Stacey, they must emulate her almost exactly, and that involves leaving behind their heritage and all that. Stacey sees dating Asian guys as a non-option, so she must copy that, only go further with it because of her inherent asian-ness.

Honestly I don't really care because I go after white girls, but it's hilarious to see them getting bootyblasted when they see me with a white girl. One of my cousins is a notorious hypocrite. She spent almost all of her youth chasing after white Chads, and now she wants her Asian beta bux. Got all mad at me for "abandoning my heritage". She'll get her beta bux though, since she doesn't age and isn't bad looking at all.

t. whitewashed chink
>>
>>39228302
Sexy dress, post more.
>>
I don't get this, Asians are such a small minority within the United States, why is it surprising that so many of them marry outside of their own race, and why do people only focus on Asian women? If you look at the data, among American born Asians, many Asian men marry outside of their own race. The only place we really see Asian women double lap Asian men in interracial marriage is in foreign born spouses, and that's obviously inflated by green card chasers.

proof:
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
>>
File: 603077931.jpg (89KB, 843x883px) Image search: [Google]
603077931.jpg
89KB, 843x883px
>>39228302
I don't care anymore. I'm gay for white cock now
>>
>>39228652
shut up fag. how weak can you be to succumb to some white neckbeards on the internet telling you you're inferior. you're no worse off than the countless virgins on this board. although to be fair I guess a lot of them are turning into traps too...
>>
>>39228600
Hmmm I guess asian women are whores, why are they whores high IQ
ok probably because they use their high IQs to notice that marrying white men is a more promising ticket into the high life.

women have always been more conniving with that shit, especially the high IQ ones and we all know asians have higher IQs in general.

asian women are fucking hot as hell too
>>
>>39228302
The ones that do it really explicitly like that are a minority. A lot of them are self-hating though. It's a common thing among minorities who want to fit in really bad. It's a way of trying to get closer to the majority group by distancing themselves from their own group, eg "I'm not like those other Asians/blacks/etc". Also, it isn't exclusive to females, though much more common due to women inherently wanting to conform more than men.
>>
>>39228652
hnng need an asian gf (male)
>>
>>39228732
Hello Pajeet, thank you for joining us.
>>
Tfw too afraid to comment
>>
>>39228703
Weak enough to be on this site in the first place. Anyway women are worthless and don't deserve the white knighting
>>
File: 1496266537234.jpg (23KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496266537234.jpg
23KB, 250x236px
>>39228302
>Why are Asian girls such fucking bitches to Asian men?
They're bitches to anyone they think is ugly, which is around 90% of men regardless of race.
>>
>>39228823
Hm yes, you are probably a jew.
Now where are the JEWE
>>
>>39228913
OH NO, THE ARAB CAUGHT ME! GOY PROTECT ME!
>>
>>39228302

Because you chinks can be kicked around easily, you get no respect and make even the cuckiest white cuck look like a chad, you are all fucking wimps even in asian movies you never see the hero being truly heroic but a faggot who cries and can't deal with shit

Want respect? next time your chink gf give you shit knock some of her teeth out just like tyrone would
>>
>>39228302
people who aren't at the top of the totem pole sometimes shit on people below or at the same level as them because they think people above them will like it and allow them to move higher
>>
File: 1500785164164-r9k.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500785164164-r9k.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
What do you call the concept of false-adversarialism in animal couples if not enemy mimicry?
>>
I used to think this was a meme until i briefly dated an import asian girl. She was always talking about how she loves that my dick is bigger than asian guys, how im stronger than asian guys etc.

I broke up with her because i dont want a half asian kid but she wont leave me alone
>>
>>39229474
anon, why wouldn't she just find someone with bigger dick and that is stronger?
>>
File: CwixQ4ZWQAARiGP.jpg (63KB, 639x736px) Image search: [Google]
CwixQ4ZWQAARiGP.jpg
63KB, 639x736px
>>39229474
But Eurasians are the master race.
>>
>>39229493
Im not sure if she could, shes not ugly but she has a high bf% despite being kinda skinny, and we talked every day for 5 months. I did tell her she should find someone else though.
>>
>>39229521
What I'm saying is that if those are the two traits she value so much, she can get a black bf, they have lower standard too
>>
>>39228652
Hello new fetish, meet muh dick
>>
>>39229863
>new fetish
hello newfag
>>
>>39228591
>sexy dress
>just a garbage bag that shows the shape of her tits
>>
>>39229913
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
>>
>>39228302
Who is this Bannarama?
>>
>>39229242
you've never met mainland/Cantoneese Chinese. savages, at least previous generations were.
>>
Asian women belong to white men, simple as.
>>
If they're chinese it's for good reason. Chinese "men" are disgusting.
>>
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

Asian men should be more progressive
>>
>>39231076
The sweden answer
>>
I'm a white guy with a severe cases of yellow fever, and even I've noticed this. Girls I fucked in japan who had spent time in america even commented to me about how they liked how white guys didn't have small penises. I don't even think asians have small penises, its weird. Best of luck to any asian guys trying to smash white girls, I feel like you can see in them what I see in asian girls.
>>
I think asian women(mostly whitewashed ones) fetishize white men, most see white guys as exotic so they want something to show off,some till almost the point of worship. It's also an inferiority complex thing sometimes. Similar to how white guys would love a hot jap or korean gf to show off and are pretty obsessed. They believe unlike white women, asian women are more gentle and submissive, and exotic on top of it all. This makes some white guys denounce white women as trash, similar to how asian women have to denounce asian men as bad. It's all a charade to get what they want, regardless of whether they mean it or not, they want to make the other party believe it.

Try asking any decent asian girl online how many white guys orbit em, shits ridiculous
>>
>>39228302
>all the muh dik ITT
Is this another psy op like BM WW?

I don't see any other justification for it.
>>
>>39228652
post more asian sissies
>>
>>39232232
I'm Asian and live in the US and I've only fucked white girls, and I'm pretty repulsed by them and their slutty attitudes. I really want an Asian girl, but I live in a mostly white area. Is the grass really greener or are am I fated to have my expectations shattered?
>>
>>39233510
Tfw asian in asia whos only smashed asian girls

Maybe youre right.. i should focus on what i have
>>
>>39233510
If im being honest the only difference I've really noticed between white and asian girls is the way their faces look and how they talk about their parents. Asian girls of any country have been just as slutty and vapid as their white counterparts. They can also be demure and fascinating, i just think the asian ones are usually cuter.
>>
>>39229242

Do not do this mmk.
>>
>>39232626
definitely psyop gearing for war with china
>>
its not because they want to be like white girls atleast from my observations. its because asian men are a bunch of beta cucks.

t. australian born gook
>>
>>39230619
>Asian women belong to white men, simple as.

So do asian men, kek
>>
>>39235075

No. But Half Asian men are.
>>
https://nextshark.com/tinders-login-video-hong-kong-took-cheap-shot-asian-men/
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.