[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cousin Stacey breaks up with her boyfriend of 7 years >immediately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2033.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>cousin Stacey breaks up with her boyfriend of 7 years
>immediately finds a new boyfriend a week later
>old one now has a restraining order
I don't know what makes me feel worse, how easy women have it or how she screwed over her ex without any remorse
>>
File: 1305029313664742543.png (341KB, 565x272px) Image search: [Google]
1305029313664742543.png
341KB, 565x272px
>>39227028

Just accept it, man. When you have unlimited options like your average stacy, you don't have to feel down when one relationship doesn't work out. Welcome to dating in 2017.
>>
>>39227028
Women get over break ups much faster than men. They're more likely to stay in a relationship until they no longer have feelings then start a new relationship/fuckship with a Plan-B guy.

Not all women do this, but it's a feminine trait.
>>
>>39227028
I'm more depressed at how easy a lot of women have it, and some men as well. Women have a seemingly endless supply of dick from their point of view. One relationship just isn't working out or they think they can do better, then they get a new one. It's when the dick runs out that they become "depressed". They continue this cycle through marriage. Then they win it big in the divorce courts and get to ruin the man they put up with for a few years. In most countries marriage is financial suicide for men. Never get married anons.
>>
File: 1503122672593.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503122672593.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39227386
I don't plan to. People around me don't seem to understand my choice but can't ever make a reasonable point as to why I should. If I'm dating a girl and she refuses to accept that I won't get into a state-contract with her then good riddance.
>>
File: 1503148446162.jpg (131KB, 595x603px) Image search: [Google]
1503148446162.jpg
131KB, 595x603px
>>39227346
But I still can't understand, she's been with him for 7 fucking years. She only decided to do this after she came back from teaching English in Vietnam because she wasn't able to contact him as often. And when she comes back he had already bought the ring to propose. I'm just upset at how she can do this and still think she didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>39227474
There is nothing to understand. It's just how their emotions work. It's completely illogical from the male persepctive. Not to get all MGTOW but you really should do your reasearch on the animal you're dealing with before you fall into some idealism fueled whirlwind romance with a girl.

Youtube:

Corey Wayne
Patrice ONeal (on women)
Dante Nero (on women)
>>
File: IMG_1992.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>39227474
This is why I avoid most women like the plague.
>>
>>39227474
You don't need to understand. You only need to accept that a lot of women are disgusting creatures. It's not even worth it to try and find the good women in this dying world.
>>
>>39227527
>>39227541
I personally don't want to believe it but you guys are right. I still haven't been hit by the feels because of my autism but for years I've been told it's not like this. And then my cousin's ex goes to jail and I have to be on her side even when I don't believe her side of the story
>>
What a funny little thread
>>
>>39227608
What the fuck happened? Every post you've made has escalated.
>>
>>39227608
Don't listen to your cornball parents or women's horseshit, listen to the people who have dedicated their lives to actually understanding them.
>>
>>39227723
>cousin is barely passing through college to get her meme degree
>goes through a crisis not knowing what she wants to do
>decides she wants to be an English teacher in 3rd world countries
>her boyfriend is rich
>opens local businesses left and right while making money selling glass
>has his own BMW convertible at 25
>is a bit clingy, really wants to settle down with my cousin
>gets upset she decides to do the ESL shtick instead of getting a real job
>ignores him on normiebook for the 7 months she's in Vietnam
>blames it on the Internet
>best friend (male) from high school contacts her out of nowhere
>talks with him every day
>continues talking with him when she comes home
>boyfriend confronts her about this
>she gets defensive
>he starts contacting her more to see why she's changed
>best friend and her start getting close
>start going to clubs and bars together
>pretty much her second boyfriend
>her real boyfriend finds out after seeing them alone together hugging and talking
>asks her what's going on
>gets upset at this new guy
>best friend convinces cousin to write a police report
>boyfriend is arrested and given a restraining order
>cousin starts guilt tripping family to feel good about her decision
>starts going out with new boyfriend
>this happened in a week
I'm just shocked. Sorry for taking so long
>>
>>39228140
That's an exceptionally bad one.

Your cousin might be a narcessist or minorly sociopathic.
>>
>sister breaks up with 6'7'' nigger boyfriend with a criminal record
>family expects you to fight him
>>
>>39228224
Saying it's an exceptionally bad one doesn't mean it isn't common.
>>
>>39228224
It's definitely narcissism. She and one other cousin are the only Staceys in my family. She goes out every night to bars and clubs and spends more time with friends than family and then loves to say how much fun we are together. If I was a normie I'd probably understand but I prefer to listen to my grandparents bitch than do what she likes
>>
>>39228286
Well then this a great opportunity for you.

Watch your cousins actions closely so you can press the eject button when a woman you're seeing starts to act in similar ways.
>>
>>39228140
how tf did he get arrested
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (37KB, 625x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
37KB, 625x409px
>>39228140
>boyfriend is arrested and given a restraining order
How the fuck...?
>>
>>39228140
Damn that's pretty heartless. Women like that should be fed to the dogs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.