[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet cure girl >she's great company and we have fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: 1498247847198.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498247847198.png
115KB, 264x240px
>meet cure girl
>she's great company and we have fun
>google her next day
>she's 18
>she's the only child of a powerful politician
this is a bad idea lads, right?
>>
>>39227027
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS KEEP MEETING GIRLS FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORMIESSSSSSSS
IVE NEVER EVEN SPOKEN TO A GIRL OR HAD ONE EVEN LOOK MY WAY FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU
>>
>>39227027
yes it is trust me something like this happened in dune
>>
>>39227047
use magic runes
>>
>>39227047
when's the last time you left the house? I met her by first going to my friend's housewarming party then continuing to a student bar where they had an outside venue/event. two girls were sitting in a table I walked up and asked if we can use the rest of the chairs and they said yes. and we talked for hours.
>>39227064
I called her my future wife after meeting her though (not to her, but to my friends after we continued our seperate ways) I'm torn
>>
Go for it, you'll either get laid or killed.

A win-win, really.
>>
>ojou-sama gf

shit tier
>>
>>39227084
>friends
>going to a party
>going to a bar
>walked up to girls
>talking to them
none of this is jiving with me
>>
>>39227111
I'm just telling you the practical steps you need to take like it or not
>>
File: 1501389719167.png (171KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1501389719167.png
171KB, 400x364px
>>39227027
why would it be a bad idea? unless you want to fuck her... because thats all what men think of when they meet a woman. absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
>>39227136
How do I get friends who will take me to places with girls?
How do I get the confidence to talk to girls and ask them to be my gf?
>>
>>39227152
just do it. confidence doesn't exist, it's all about how much you're afraid of failure. if you stop wondering over how EMBARASSING it would be if a girl replied like a bitch then it doesn't seem like something scary you need confidence for.
>>
>>39227027
>normalfag
>making normalfag threads on a board that is used primarily for hating normalfags
>saying "lads"
your bad ideas are right there
>>
>>39227171
>jussssstttttt beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yourseeelllllllfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
its such an original thing to do
>>
>>39227171
Just do it doesn't help me at all. If she doesn't accept won't she make fun of me and tell other girls that I'm a loser or a creep? I have to see her everyday.
And you didn't answer the friends question.
>>
>>39227179
>being afraid of cyber bullying
>>39227213
leave the house. there are women you won't see every day. and stop thinking about what they might think, they'll forget you in 30 seconds.
>>
>>39227267
but what do you say? Every conversation I ever have with strangers ends in 4 replies.
>>
>>39227300
they just talk about how they are being themselves
>>
>>39227300
if they don't look like they're interested in talking to you just move on dude. you've lost nothing at this point. let's look at this real life scenario

>hey can we sit here
>sorry they're taken
>allright
[find a new table and forget each other exist in 30 seconds]

>hey can we sit here
>sure
>so how did you guys end up here?
>eh.. we're here with friends...
>allright
[turn around to talk to someone else and don't bother your mind with what some random person you talked to for 10 seconds thinks because she's already forgotten you]

>hey can we sit here?
>sure
>so how did you guys get here?
>oh I live right next door I'm in town visiting my parents how about you?
>...

once you realize no one keeps a grudge for not walking to talk to strangers there's nothing to lose by trying. you're imagining some full song and dance proclamation of love that would actually embarass you if turned down. don't do that.
>>
>>39227479
Even asking "how did you guys end up here" seems like a stupid question to me. Like it's not a question anybody would care to answer. I wouldn't. Is that what the majority of the time it's like? Talking, that is? Is it even worth it then? I mean I know the problem is with me, but I just don't get it. Even if they answered like the last scenario I wouldn't now how to keep it going without it fizzling out. In a situation where there's enough questions I can ask and they're the ones happy to give all the answers everything just turns out sounding like I'm giving them a job interview, and if it ever switches to me I don't know what to say or if I do I don't want to talk too much about myself. And then it all just seems so ready to lapse into bland smalltalk for either or both parties.
>>
File: IMG_8066.jpg (46KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8066.jpg
46KB, 606x540px
USE her to get close to her parent and wield government power from behind the scenes.
>>
>>39227573
of course it's a dumb question, you're just testing the waters. we ended up having a really interesting talk about current events and life situations that lasted for maybe 2 hours and I was mostly impressed how she talked more than I did. that's why I'm interested in her now, but I didn't start there. and if you can't carry on a conversation without it turning into a monologue, interview or small talk then learn to. verbal communication is the most important skill in the world
>>
>>39227027
She has daddy issues like crazy. But you're probably just 22, so 18 is fine.

Go for it, at least for a couple of weeks. Test the waters, have something casual and see where it goes. A fling.
>>
>>39228045
I'm 26 and if I wanted a fling I'd find an easier target
>>
>>39227138
>just ignore your biological imperative bro
>>
>>39227070
Can confirm, used a bindrune for confidence >>39227070
>>
>>39227573
That's why it's called "small talk"; no one ever thinks it's highly intellectual. In fact, most people hate it.
You just have to get used to it and roll with it - as the previous poster said. Think of it those way: if you use small talk and she rejects talking with you, you didn't say anything embarrassing.
>>
>>39228733
This. Small talk is just a low committal test to see if the other person is alltogether opposed to talking to you before you move on to something more interesting - or walk away.
>>
>>39227027
why are you here normie scum?Not only you torment us in rl but also here?wtf?i hope you get cancer and die you little shit.
>>
>>39227027
if you enjoy her company, who her father is shouldn't matter much
just enjoy eachother, be a decent human being around her father and you'll be fine
>>
>>39229129
Oh I don't have any issue with him but I'm sure as fuck he's protective of her little angel. He's literally one of the 6 most influencial men in the country for national economy. Not that he has any direct power over me but it sounds like a bitch to deal with if it ever becomes more than a fling which I hope it would.
>>
>>39227027
Get her fucked lad.
>>
>>39227047
Thank you Captain Autismo.
>>
>>39229167
you're thinking on it too hard
if you aren't some stoner degenerate, you'll be fine
just be a proper upstanding man and he'll accept you
he's protective because he doesn't want her to get hurt, if you make it clear you wouldn't consider hurting her, he'll be fine with it
>>
>>39229191
yeah but then again I am 26 and not that stand up of a man. I mean I do fine but I have no aspirations for a powerful career or anything so in his eyes I'm what every father fears. the older loser boyfriend thrusting into his little girl.

I mean I already talked to her and will go forward with it but it's going to suck, you know?
>>
>>39229191
Fuck that shit, get a photo of her face covered in your spooge while she creams on dildo shaped like Donnie Trump. Show it to daddy. Win.
>>
File: Pepe on the news.png (78KB, 325x323px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe on the news.png
78KB, 325x323px
>>39227027
Set up a plan so you can easily take her hostage and demand a ransom from her father next time you hang out with her. Don't forget to also have multiple contingency plans for escaping with or without the money. You should probably set up a way to kill her from a distance just in case you have to escape without the money.
>>
File: 2826.deadpan.jpg (18KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
2826.deadpan.jpg
18KB, 168x250px
>>39227084
>>39227111
>>39227136
>>39227152
For lots of normies having sex is actually the default setting: From what I gather they are constantly, and effortlessly, talking to people in real life and messaging people they know on the computer and mobile, have a "circles of friends" they get together with, other people in those circles have other circles, and they are frequently socializing, going to parties and get-togethers so they meet people all the time, and having sex is as simple as one person inviting or taking the other back to their residence, or finding a room, parking the car and covering the windows, etc. From my understanding this is how normies operate, sex comes easily and effortlessly, where to have it is never a concern, and if they get pregnant they'll just have an abortion, drop the baby off at a fire station, or deal with having a kid.
>>
File: 1399229528829.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399229528829.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39229346
In contrast, you aren't EVER going to meat a grill by just "going outside" and "being yourself." You can still have fun, but you will be basically just walking around alone and eating by yourself.
>>
>>39229346
>From what I gather they are constantly, and effortlessly, talking to people in real life and messaging people they know on the computer and mobile, have a "circles of friends" they get together with, other people in those circles have other circles

if this doesn't describe you I don't know what's wrong with you mate. were you home schooled? I have circles and circles of friends just from going to public school and keeping in touch. I don't even go out much
>>
File: Then leave.gif (1015KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Then leave.gif
1015KB, 500x223px
>>39229455
>I don't know what's wrong with you mate
>>
>>39229508
I was here before you :)
r9k is a board for sharing original posts, if you don't like mine you can also leavr
>>
File: 1495067449195.png (78KB, 416x163px) Image search: [Google]
1495067449195.png
78KB, 416x163px
>>39229217
What is your passion in life, what thing would you love to do?
if you have a good career at all, he'll like it, the issue stems from no career at all
>>
File: 1331490050365.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1331490050365.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>39229455
>school
During high school I had no car, cell phone or money, parents would call the police if I stayed out too late, smelled of alcohol or weed. So basically it was impossible to socialize except for going to mall with 1 or 2 friends, or going to a "house party" with parental supervision.

I made a facebook in 2009 and added over 400 people I knew in high school, oping I would get invited to social gatherings and stuff, but every message convo ended after a few replies, and eventually I deleted facebook because its looks better not having one than being so obvious that I added everyone I know nut am a friendless loser with no life.

I'm almost 30 now and learned to enjoy being alone. I tested INTP and got diagnosed with autism 3 years ago so it makes a lot of sense. Normies look like they are having fun but if I was there I'd just be bored, and I'd have more fun just going for walks alone during the day and reading books or TV/internet at night. I "hang out" with a friend or 2 maybe 5 times a year. Its so awkward constantly having to reply or think of stuff to say, and it takes my attention span so much I trip often, drop and spill things.
>>
>>39229560
I have a job. I don't have a career. Not minimum wage burger slut but honestly I'm thinking of re-enrolling in school because I don't want to work another day in IT. So I'll graduate again after 30, then maybe I'll have an aspiration instead of paying the bills.
>>
>>39229560
>What is your passion in life, what thing would you love to do?
Being lazy and doing nothing.
>>
>>39227027

You know what they say: nothing ventured, nothing gained.
>>
>>39229648
That's what I figured as well
>>
File: Read it, live it, love it.jpg (117KB, 505x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Read it, live it, love it.jpg
117KB, 505x1077px
>>39229590
>>39229592
bullshit

What was that thing you adored as a child
what is that thing you get absolutely giddy to see and hear and do?
That is your passion, and that is what you should base your career around
it's not wageslavery if you love it
>>
>>39229689
I didn't have an answer to that until I had taken two years off after high school to (figure out what I want to do). I still didn't have an answer at that point which is why I went to study computer science because it employs well. Now I have a steady job and can afford to live where I want but I hate evry second of work.

What I'm thinking if studying next is the closest thing to a passion I have. Bad employment opportunities but I figured that meme has reached the end of its life.
>>
>>39229689
>What was that thing you adored as a child
Nothing really. I know you hear stories of how some guy wanted to be X since he was a wee little boy and set out to accomplish his dream and follow his passion- But I never really cared about or felt interested in much of anything my whole life- at least not for more than a few days. Like I remember at various points in my preteens I answered "what do you want to be when you grow up" with astronaut, pilot, teacher, firefighter, garbage truck driver, electritian, carpet installer, janitor. It was a fleeting though of 'yeah, maybe I could do that.' End result: Being long term NEET only ever having worked in food service and retail before.

>>39229689
>what is that thing you get absolutely giddy to see and hear and do?
Look at sexy females, masturbate, go outside and look at nature, watch funny shows, meditate, eat food. Basically this.

>>39229689
>That is your passion
The fallacy people who are passionate make is that everyone is passionate about something, or even has the mental/emotional capacity to become passionate about something. I don't have the capacity to really be passionate about anything beyond myself, there is absolutely nothing I would feel happy doing for 8 hours a day, 48 weeks a year, the next 35 years. Let alone feel is a purpose, dedicate my life to, and leap out of bed excited to delve into again. I either find a way to be NEET perpetually, or eventually when my parents die and I run out of money, suicide, or just go on a long fasting and meditation like the Indian yogis up in the mountains.
>>
>>39229818
>go outside and look at nature
Do you take photos?
do you like sketching the things you see?
do you like the science aspect of it, identifying and cataloging the shit you see?
>>
>>39229689
I enjoy the art if cinema (not just watching capeshit), reading books and the gym.
So I can be a director, a writer or a PT. Director and writer are like a kid wanting to be a rockstar, not a very realistic career path. Being a PT doesn't sound that exciting either.
>>
File: 1473661579141.png (57KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473661579141.png
57KB, 800x750px
>>39229970
According to people who are majorly successful and have earned millions and billions of dollars, anything is possible for anyone, given that they dedicate enough pure single-minded determination to the goal

The goal may seem far off, but you might as well try and do it
What's the worst that could happen, if you fail, you're back where you started, only with more knowledge and experience than you would have had if you never tried
>>
File: liolijip90.png (26KB, 1428x181px) Image search: [Google]
liolijip90.png
26KB, 1428x181px
>>39229911
None of the above. I just like enjoying things as they are. Even if I did any of those, it would be as a personal hobby, not anything I would expect other people to care about, let alone pay me money for.

Thing is I am perfectly OK with just being a passive consumer in life, I have no delusions that I have any sort of agency over anything outside myself. This perspective though is the reason I'm not depressed, I can train myself to be happy for no reason at all other than I choose to, and at the very least I maintain a stoic, zen attitude. I understand that I am part of civilization, but there is no way I can compete in the system, nothing I feel is even worth competing for. If I wanted to get laid or get a gf, the idea of working 50 hours a week so I could barely afford a car and apartment on the off chance it might happen might seem tolerable. But if all I really want in life is to fuck off and do my own thing, modern day slavery is absolutely not worth it.

This is in contrast to what most men feel about themselves, they equate their self worth to feeling useful, to producing things of value, and exercising a sense of agency on the world. Remember 4 months ago a professor killed himself because, despite being very successful, he couldn't deal with life as a mare consumer:

https://willopines.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/punched-out/

HE was talked about heavily at the time, and still brought up occasioanlly.
>>
>>39230057
>anything is possible for anyone, given that they dedicate enough pure single-minded determination to the goal
>The goal may seem far off, but you might as well try and do it
>What's the worst that could happen,
I literally use this same "logic" to try to win the lottery, and have about as equally bad a chance at it as randomly walking into Universal Studios and becoming the next Tom Cruise
>>
File: 1451580004791.jpg (11KB, 233x324px) Image search: [Google]
1451580004791.jpg
11KB, 233x324px
>>39230094
No matter how impossible it seems, the chance is never 0
the only time the chance is 0 is when you never try
do you really thing Tom Cruise started as an A list celebrity? no, the fucker started with things not a single soul remembers and built his way up, just like anyone else in any field

literally just do it, fling enough shit at the wall and eventually something will stick
>>
>>39230156
I'm going to keep buying lottery tickets, and eventually, I will win the jackpot. If I don't I will die happy knowing I tryied my hardest, and gave it my all.
>>
>>39230057
I don't want to have billions of dollars. I want to be happy. As long as I don't have to worry about money I'd rather take more free time than devote myself to a successful career.

IF I happened to be passionate about something that also happens to make a lot of money then sure, but I'm not.
>>
File: 1498971487009.png (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498971487009.png
15KB, 200x200px
>>39230199
you know full well which one was being referenced
now quit pretending that your life has no meaning and actually try at something
>>39230234
Billionaires were used as an example of a successful person because the proof of their success can be measured quite easily
passion and happiness is not something exclusively linked to money, if you love it, do it, whatever it may be
>>
>>39230272
Success and happiness*
mixed up things, but the point remains
>>
>>39230272
No one's objecting to your idea. The only problem is that it relies heavily on multiple assumtions. I never had a PASSION I wanted to do. I just found stuff that was interesting. Even now while fantasizing of going back to school and starting over again doing the MOST INTERESTING THING I can imagine that can be turned into a profession I'd still rather not do it. But it's better than working in IT, at least in my head it is.

Of course if you're so passionate about something you become the best in your field you like what you do. No shit.
>>
>>39230234
>As long as I don't have to worry about money
>passionate about something that also happens to make a lot of money
Most passions don't generate income, and to the contrary, require financial security and plenty disposable income to indulge in
>>39230272
>if you love it, do it, whatever it may be
EVERYTHING FUCKING COSTS MONEY, YOU CAN JUST SIMPLY 'GO DO X, GO TRY X.

I don't get how career slaves and wage slaves don't just kill themselves, "earning" money, but no time to do anything meaningful with it because most of their time is spent being enslaved. Very few are passionate, most are just self-sacrificing.
>>
>>39230448
>Most passions don't generate income, and to the contrary, require financial security and plenty disposable income to indulge in
Yeah pretty much. I'm fortunate enough to love reading and the library is free. I have hobbies but none require too much income. So I can work a short week and have more time left over while still managing the bills, because that's how I can be happy. I don't think I have a passion but if I do it's reading and nobody pays for me to read.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.