[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live in the cyberpunk city of LA >ywn get caught

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ErfaKht.jpg (140KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140KB, 1280x842px
>ywn live in the cyberpunk city of LA
>ywn get caught up in the organized criminal under world
>ywn have a femme fatal character try to kill you, before falling in love and turning on her employers as you both try to escape the city
>ywn work as a private investigator before uncovering a sickening corporation conspiracy
>ywn be in a high speed flying car chase
>ywn be hired by the mafia to help stage the biggest bank robbery of all time with your knowledge of the bank having worked there for years
>ywn drink whiskey and smoke cigars in a fancy New York bar on a rainy night
>ywn come home to your apartment, only to find it being searched through by the police force that you work for so you run away and have to operate in a motel for a few weeks to find out why the police are after you before finding out someone framed you for the murder of the bosses daughter
>ywn have the fate of an entire city and possibly the world in your hands as you're forced to make a moral decision based off of what it means to be human, the meaning of life and whether or not good and evil exists
>ywn lead an uprising against the authoritarian and unjust government, fighting guerrilla warfare in an over sized city
>>
also, /cyberpunk/ general thread
>>
Sounds like a good plot outline for a moody adventure game series.
>>
Watch Blade Runner recently op?
>>
cyberpunk is cliche and overrated garbage
>>
>>39227112
yeah, I've also recently discovered jazz
>>39227048
I've been trying to write a short story but I haven't had any luck, though an adventure game seems like a fun programming challenge.
>>
It's pretty nice to listen to Perturbator while walking around downtown Osaka at night, I tell ya hwat.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.