[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women complain about being "objectified"? As

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: asdf.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
Why do women complain about being "objectified"?

As a man I'd love it if women seen me in a sexual way, it would be great.

And honestly I think it's a lie anyway cause if they really believed it they wouldn't dress to be sexy in the first place.

I think women just see most men as undesirable and these undesirable men are the ones they don't want seeing them in a sexual way, they only want chad to see and treat them that way
>>
>>39226172
>Why do women complain
Because they are female. Perpetual mentally children.
>>
>why do women complain about being objectified?

For attention and gibs. They still want to be objectified at the end of the day.
>>
>>39226172
Because they're stupid and don't know what they want in addition to not knowing what's good for them
>>
It's in their nature to complain. They will complain about being "objectified" because its happening from men they dont want to be objectified by.

Later, when they get older, men stop "objectifying" them completly. This also makes them mad, so they start complaining that nobody likes the idea of fucking their shrivelled vagina anymore when younger, hotter women are ready and willing to give men what they want without the emotional baggage and ticking biolgical clock.

I laugh so hard whenever some SJW media outlet writes an article or makes a video trying to show men how awful "being objectified" is for women; I remember one great piece of work about the evils of catcalling, where dudes walking past a bunch of attractive women (mostly dressed as tradesmen and construction workers) who proceeded to make very obvious sexual come-ons to them, as though this is somehow undesirable for a man and not exactly what they go for whenever they approach someone. Any straight man would fucking love getting all that praise and validation from so many pretty girls in a day, and you can bet your own hard cock that if it really happend he would be more than happy to act on the advances.

People know that its only low class, uneducated and unnatractive men that catcall in this way, But to think that if you remove all of those factors, replace them with pretty female actors calling out a man, that this somehow is just as bad shows nothing but pure ignorance.

The hamplanets that complain about objectification and all its forms are just buttblasted it doesnt happen to them, or at least never happens from the guys they want it from.
>>
The real reason is women are weaker than men, and everyone knows it. When women are objectified by men in real life, it scares them because if the man decided to act on his infatuation, there'd be nothing she could do.

Why do they complain about being objectified online? Because women are retarded, easy.
>>
>>39226172
Because it means that no one gives a fuck about you beyond what they can get out of you
>>
>>39226172
because they know what youre thinking about and its nauseating to them, literally how special ed are you
>>
File: dana fakhoury 3.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
dana fakhoury 3.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>>39226443
>I remember one great piece of work about the evils of catcalling, where dudes walking past a bunch of attractive women (mostly dressed as tradesmen and construction workers) who proceeded to make very obvious sexual come-ons to them, as though this is somehow undesirable for a man and not exactly what they go for whenever they approach someone.
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UWxlVvT1A

Yeah, that would be awesome. I also love how they were racist against Muslims, by having a guy getting harrassed and nearly raped by a bunch of qt Arab girls.

As if that isnt my fucking dream
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.