[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started uni today >see so many attractive girls >know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494304523250.jpg (44KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1494304523250.jpg
44KB, 500x484px
>started uni today
>see so many attractive girls
>know you will never fuck any of them because you are a 0/10

university is a nightmare desu i just want to finish already and get a job.
>>
>>39226168
0/10 do you look like elephant man or something? also post pic
>>
>>39226168
>be me
>proto-Chad
>start uni
>look decent in comparison to most other boys
>yes.jpg
>look like ultra-Chad in comparison to other computer science and software engineering majors
>fuckyeah.mkv
>absolutely no stacies in any of my classes
>commuter student so no time for clubs or anything
Fuck
>>
File: 1500404328779.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500404328779.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
that's just how I remember it

tons of girls that want nothing to do with you and then the chad across the hall has two orbiter stacies in and out of his room day fucking 1.
>>
My school's computer science department is almost 85% nerdy males. For better or for worse, I don't find anybody here attractive.
>>
>>39226168
I had the same experience and it never got better, 4-5 years at university just being a loner.
And it was a course with a good balance of guys and girls. Its a cruel mockery living out what many look back to as the best years of your life, when you cant take part in any of the fun stuff.
>>
>cute girls that act all innocent during the day
>find out they're total sluts at parties
>still won't have anything to do with you though
>>
File: 1355949035625.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1355949035625.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
>spent 6+ years at school
>objectively the easiest time to meet girls in life
>literally surrounded by them, 9/10 within age range
>still kissless permavirgin

I'm buying an airbag as soon as possible.
>>
>>39226168
This is why staying home is king. As soon as you step out, you are reminded per minute how much of an evolutional failure you are. And when you worry about how others see you, don't - they do not think about you at all.
>>
>>39226168
im not even a freshman, this is my 3rd year but every year it just hits me harder and harder.
>>
Last term isn't even over yet w t f
>>
>>39226168
Just kill them?

Its not that hard
>>
>>39226168
just look for the girl running across the dorm floor in socks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.