[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the weirdest shit you have ever been asked to do, sexually?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1502734329948m.jpg (144KB, 837x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502734329948m.jpg
144KB, 837x1024px
What is the weirdest shit you have ever been asked to do, sexually?

>Whip the bottom of her feet with a cane, before having her dress in a slutty tight dress and uncomfortable heels and walk and crawl around her apartment
>Zap her with a taser while we're fucking. I had moral issues with this one, but I did it. Right before shewas about to cum, she asked me to tase her, and her puss squeezed my like an iron vice.
>Different girl, asked if we could both dress in luchador masks and wrestle. She told me to not hold back at all, and whenever I would get her in a hold, she wanted me to violently tip her costume off and fuck her for thirty seconds. I asked if there should be some sort of safe word, she didn't want one. When it was over, she had a blood lip and nose and a sprained ankle, and a sore pussy.

I don't think I'll ever do any weird shit again. I think I've had my fill.
>>
File: 1452726985619.jpg (89KB, 1022x577px) Image search: [Google]
1452726985619.jpg
89KB, 1022x577px
Nothing. I've never had sex before.
>>
Missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>39226070
>be a guy
>think feet are attractive and maybe would like a footjob every now and then
>branded a weirdo
>be a woman
>want to dress up as lucha libre fighters and get your shit kicked in and raped
>completely run of the mill
>>
Be the "bull" in a cuck relationship, but in a really weird and racially driven way, and not at all dominant.
>>
>>39226840
you're a fucking disgusting piece of shit honestly fucking kill yourself
>>
>wanted me to punch her when either of us orgasmed as hard as i could without ruining my rhythm game

>wanted to do that bloodbrother thing where you slit your palm open but with her slitting her palm and a "small" cut on ,my dick for some weird blood job type thing

>wanted me to wear a hat
>sounds weird but the hat changed and she'd bring it and it for whatever reason is what made it work for her
>hats ranged in styles wildly from pink cowboy to plain fedora

>wanted an unironic rape scenario no holds barred, no safety word, no prior warning for her

>wanted to recreate the spiderman movie upside down kiss complete with homemade cosplay outfit

>for some reason couldn't get in the mood unless i gut punched her before violently kissing but she'd initiate

>bull dyke wanted to try the amazon position

>wanted to play strip marco polo with obstacles strewn about blindfolded
>>
I fucked a girl who like to be slapped around, spit on, called a whore, slut, piece of shit. She was dating some other guy at the time and would meet up with me and let me fuck her. She was really into letting me know that she didn't let her boyfriend do this stuff to her. I didn't really know what cucking was then, but I guess that's what she was into. That went on for a while and she did a lot of fucked up stuff to that guy I guess because it made her feel like a whore. One time she sat on the floor telling her boyfriend she was at her friends house watching a movie while I fucked her with me toe, then hung up on him, sucked my dick until I came, called him back and told him her phone was being weird. I don't think the other guy ever knew. That bitch was crazy.
>>
>>39226855
>>39226977
>>39227088
dubs city in here
>>
I got have a friend who occasionally tells me about the stuff that she does for her boyfriend. Apparently he's got a giantess fetish and he likes it when she acts it out for him.
>>
>>39227088

you're both pieces of shit
>>
File: 1503336953214.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503336953214.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>39226977
>>wanted to do that bloodbrother thing where you slit your palm open but with her slitting her palm and a "small" cut on ,my dick for some weird blood job type thing
h-h-h-h-hepititis!!
>>
>>39226070
The most fucked up thing I've ever been asked to do. I think about it from time to time

>Finally found someone interested in me
>Girl I share a class with
>Find out that she actually has a boyfriend, and she lives with him
>She was sleeping with me to get back at him
>Finally lose my virginity, but thinking about him coming home the entire time and legitimately scared. Excited, but if he beat the hell out of me, he had every right to. I'm in his home
>One of the times we fuck, she gets up and takes me over to his desk
>She jerks me off onto his keyboard
>Never go back
>>
>>39226824
only honest story in this thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.