[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to switch my gym because i was paying $30 a month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1503258143367.png (112KB, 1644x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1503258143367.png
112KB, 1644x1370px
I'm about to switch my gym because i was paying $30 a month and now i can pay $15 with a 2 year deal. im about to lose my favorite gym qt though, i know it shouldnt fuck me up because she never even talked to me and she was quite a few years older. i could tell she was nice though, she never looked disgusted by me even though im 2/10. for whatever reason she always was doing her stuff right next to me around the time i finished up. she looked really quiet and shy, she had really dark dyed black hair that was long and she always wore a sweater. she almost seemed like a robot but she was built like a literal stacy even though she wore sweatpants and leggings and stuff. i actively tried to not make eye contact with her because of my creepy greasy face but it seemed like she was always like, curiously studying me or something. i haven't seen her in months since i started lifting at another location. i don't even know her name. im already going to switch the gym, hopefully the new one has another qt that i can avoid actively

>inb4 the ultimate beta tactic is paying extra money to an unrelated organization just to be within 5 feet of a girl you don't know

fuck off i can't change my core beta qualities
>>
>>39225949
Holy fuck, I didn't read your post but that image describes me very well.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 420x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 420x677px
>>39225949
strange pic, OP. the question is, does it describe me exactly or is it just vague enough that it causes me to project?
>>
>>39225976
Same. It's exactly to a T with me, even the large than normal eyes. I wasn't bullied either because I'm tall, thin, and good looking, but I don't think I'd commit suicide despite being a Kissless virgin.
>>
>>39225984
about 95% of those things are extremely relatable to anyone on this board. The biggest difference would be the appearance of a normal person, even a Chad, despite being totally spergified. The relatability of most of it may dupe one into agreeing with that part.
>>
>>39225984
its projection, trust me almost everyone on this board can relate to it. i can identify with most of those things, but i have spergers so its not undiagnosed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.