[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 today >always thought I had made it to just before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1499993240016.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499993240016.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>25 today
>always thought I had made it to just before second base
>found out third base is oral and I haven't made it off first

when does it end
>>
>>39225789
Dude you're basing your self worth off of an orginaization of relationship phases. If you were happy with where you were then, why aren't you still? You're putting more value into the number than the actual achievement.
>>
>>39225789
First of all I completely agree with >>39225926
but just to get things clear can someone describe the bases for me?
>>
File: Fun.jpg (426KB, 988x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
426KB, 988x1400px
>>39225941
the way i understand it now
>1st
frenching
>2nd
Fingering
>3rd
Oral
>home
Having sex

>>39225926
I understand that it's childish, but I feel emotionally stunted and lack of intimacy is a big part of it. Honestly, I just wish someone outside of my family took the time to care about me enough to get to know me.
>>
>>39226012
Is there a source for that comic? ie., is there more?
>>
>>39226012
So what happened to make you think you were on a different base? Explain it a bit OP I wanna hear.
>>
>>39226069
There is, but I saved it off of batoto without a source - so I am just as lost as you are.
>>
File: GCCX hug.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
GCCX hug.png
227KB, 640x480px
>>39226146
I have both seen and touched a boob

I thought it was 4 Fs: Frenching Feeling Fingering Fucking
but oral being third makes it as described in >>39226012

Anyway I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't see all that well anyway, and the girl just laid there and didn't tell me what she wanted, liked, or was comfortable with. So that kind of turned me off because it felt like she didn't want to be there. That was 3 years ago and I haven't been on a date or talked to a single girl since.
>>
>>39226012
Why does it take a kiss just to get on the field. This categorization is made for normies not robots

I know there aren't enough bases to call them that but the system for robots should have levels and maybe be something like

Level 1: Talked to a girl
Level 2: Physically touched a girl (even shoulder brush)
Level 3: Hugged a girl
Level 4: Cheek kiss to or from a girl
Level 5: Held Hands with a girl
Level 6: Peck-kissed a girl's lips
Level 7: Groped a girl (ass or chest)
Level 8: Properly kissed a girl
Level 9: Bare hands on her boobs or butt
Level 10: Bare hands on each others privates (includes fingering/handjobs)
Level 12: Oral sex
Level 13: Penetrative sex (vaginal or anal)
Level 14 V1: Full "I love you sex" with cuddling before/after
Level 14 V2: Full exploration of each others kinks during sex

What do you guys think?
>>
>>39226268
Looks like I'm stuck on Level 1
>>
>>39226268
Level 13: Penetrative sex (vaginal or anal)
>>
>>39226268
what's tier 15?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HJY8xcJOEg
>>
From level 3 tot 14v1 in one night, like a agdq speedrunner
>>
>>39226246
I've been told it was these four Fs as well. You're fine robot
>>
>>39225789
>28
>just got license back after a year becauae of dwi.
>people are happy for me since i have "independence" and "freedom" again since i live at home.
>tfw youre a shut in asiide from getting groceries or work, theres no real happines in getting your license back.
>>
>>39226246
>>39226393
Frenching
Feeling
Foreplay (wide enough to include fingering and oral)
Fucking
>>
>>39226331
Unprotected creampie impregnation sex with full intentions to raise a happy family afterwards, not recommended for the faint of heart.
>>
>>39226069
If you look closely, there is some Japanese or something in the corner. I couldn't find a match with a reverse image search, but I assume it's some manga or something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.