[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Mgtow thread/ Gentlemen, we have won. >And remember,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sex doll.png (136KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
sex doll.png
136KB, 400x267px
Daily Mgtow thread/

Gentlemen, we have won.

>And remember, if a woman is threatening or violent toward you, shoot her in the head.
If your female partner is being violent, kill her first for your own safety/self defence. Women are equal to men, you don't know if she has a weapon so shoot first if she is angry and approaches you, ask questions later.
>>
If you are alone with a strange woman, make sure you are ready to take lethal action. If the woman approaches you and there is no cctv, it opens you up to potential homicide, or false rape accusations. If she manages you put a single hair fiber or spit molecule on your person you can be potentially jailed for life for rape on her say so.

So, when alone with a female you are advised, if no cctv, to draw and aim your personal firearm. Then if she continues to approach you shout a clear and loud warning to cease and desist. If she crosses the 5m threshold you are probably legally entitled to shoot her in the head. You should always aim for maximal lethality as women are capable of pulling a trigger on you after flesh wounds. It also has the added bonus of preventing her testimony in a false rape accusation that will probably be lobbied by her friends and family.

>>39225303
>>
When working with women, be sure to never ever be alone with one. Always carry a lethal weapon, such as a zombie knife, with a serrated edge for maximal kill probability.

The spots to watch out for, and have been mostly used for false rape claims are narrow corridors. Watch for females who try to pattern your movements and catch you alone, out of sight from other workers. If you find yourself in a situation like this and the female is attempting to touch you, kill her immediately. Strike at arms length to reduce the chance of later rape claims or sexual molestation, and do not under any circumstances attempt to revive as this will ensure a rape conviction later. Women are equal to men and you must not treat them as though they are incapable of violence or untrained in combat. Strike across the throat when defending yourself, as penetrating stabs may bring you too close, furthering chances of rape claims later, and potential sexual penetration with foreign object charges.

Do not be afraid to kill because she is a woman. The prisons are filled with women who have killed and tortured, every day thousands of women kill their own babies through abortion and child abuse, if they are ill intentioned they will kill you or accuse you of rape.
>>
>>39225303
Bump for mgtow pride

>>39225303
>>
>>39225303
>that lifeless stare, the cold gaze from beyond the uncanny valley.
>>
>>39225303

nose is slightly too big and masculine, other wise pretty impressive
>>
>>39225843
When i'm raping the shit out of it I can just pretend shes drugged, or ill oil the eyes so they move a bit

Maybe there will be ai facial expressions. She can grimace when I anally penetrate
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.