[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they start throwing insults at you and crowning themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1462363868631.jpg (11KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1462363868631.jpg
11KB, 306x306px
>tfw they start throwing insults at you and crowning themselves the winner of the argument by informing everyone that they're leaving to go do something
>>
File: wojak.png (3KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
3KB, 512x512px
>have argument
>BTFO them hard
>a-antisocial n-nerd
>various other normalshit insults
>i have to do something (((important)))
how does one counter this?
>>
>>39224326
"bruh. You don't have to do shit, you know you lost"
>>
>when the loser of the argument continues reposting the same already-obliterated argument because he thinks having the last word means he wins

my man, i really do have better things to do
>>
went on /pol/ again eh?
>>
>>39224326
"Would that important thing be sucking more dick or are you actually going to learn some shit for once?"
>>
>>39224181
What was the argument even about? What did you say?
>>
I never actually argue with people. I only educate them. In vain, sadly.
>>
>>39224326
The counter is to stop the moment it's no longer an intellectual debate. As soon as the insults come out it's over but you continue to goad them with smug anime posting. They are not going to admit they are wrong to you to satisfy your ego, especially when the stereotype for such individuals is a basement dwelling neckbeard. The bigger man(child) walks away.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.