[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joss Whedon (nerdy director) pretended to be a male feminist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Joss Whedon (nerdy director) pretended to be a male feminist as a way to secretly bang dozens of hot young girls. Even now that he is exposed, women talking about it on Reddit have completely forgiven him.

Has Joss discovered a way for betas to suddenly become Chads by pretending to be feminazis?
>>
Only if you create brilliant and original tv shows/fictional universes.

Joss is a Chad dude.
>>
That forehead though. No wonder he's got tons of ideas
>>
Buffy 2 with an all new cast when, Joss?
>>
He's filthy fucking rich and powerful in hollywood. Of course women want to fuck him and will forgive every slight.
>>
He didn't really pretend to be a feminist. He just decided to make film and television shows that featured his idealised woman: slender, young and good at fighting.
He was called a feminist because of the "strong female characters" he wrote and was obviously unable to admit he actually just had a fetish.
>>
>>39224717

His greatest fetish lies in romance of women.

All the men characters in Buffy were complete goofs.
>>
>>39224116
Yeah, being an artist, especially a rich and famous one, is instant Chad status regardless of looks.

I guess we have go into art, write books, make movies
>>
I don't follow this shit, what happened?
>>
He made Chads with beta mindsets when it came to romancing women on his show.

It's been a minute since I've rewatched Buffy so I don't want to make commentary without it fresh in my mind.

Darn you Netflix for removing my Whedon.
>>
>>39224087
I fucking knew it. Society is collapsing because of guys like this are throwing men under the bus. Also guys like this are the first to go after a collapse.
>>
>>39224766

He didn't start rich and famous, he hit the skies with Buffy then Angel.

Honestly, the first season of Angel was an authentic "L.A. Grimdark" feeling.

Then you can see a subtle change in seasons after, but they were still very good it just wasn't as dark.
>>
File: 1503339784124.png (252KB, 1167x3136px) Image search: [Google]
1503339784124.png
252KB, 1167x3136px
Read it and weep, girls on Reddit jumping in to defend him for this. I particularly like the girl who says everyone needs to unquestionably accept all rape accusations as true, yet still casts doubt on Joss's ex-wife's allegations
>>
Lmao. He's no feminist.

He's a robot disguised as one who wrote good tv shows about girls and their vampire Chad bfs.

If joss is a feminist then so is the GoT guy:
>>
>television
Into the trash
>>
>>39224087
>Reddit

There's your problem. The actual feminazis over on tumblr already hated him, and are all having a huge "I told you so!" moment right now.
>>
Hey even if he's not a real feminist , don't hate the man for that.

He did give you Willow and Tara.

A mans got no time to be a feminist shiet
>>
>>39225265

Actually he popularized women being super bitches with Buffy.
>>
What joss did was create a female-centric tv show from a man's perspective.

That's why the romances were so deeply ingrained into the show - because joss's real passion was for heterosexual romance with women as the main pullers.
>>
A man can't be a feminist.

Don't you realize that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.