[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, first year of college taking computer programming,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>be me, first year of college taking computer programming, nervous as fuck
>meet a solid group of friends, hang out in residence, share memes and drinks, play melee and have a blast for the first couple of months
>Friend of a friend starts to hang out with us, girl, 7 or an 8. not bad.
>Girl asks me for a backrub while we hang out
>My beta ass almost panics but I keep it together long enough to give her the backrub
>says I give awesome backrubs
>few days later, asks for another one while we're in res with like, 5 other friends
>I oblige, this time chatting with her about her and mine past relationships
>do most of the talking
>stop giving her a backrub once she seems to fall asleep
>leave
>next morning all my friends come up to me telling me that she told them i groped and violated her and shit
>O fuk
>apologize that They thought that was the case because im beta, they dont buy it
>aggressively tell them shes lying and what really happened
>the white knight brigade doesn't buy it
>kicked out of friend group, don't talk for months
>go into a depressive state where I do nothing but go to school, get shit grades, and go home to sleep.
>say "fuck it"
>start training at the gym with a new friend
>amazed at the stress relief
>start doing martial arts
>feelsbadassman
>feelslessbetaman
>lose 20 pounds in a month
>double my strength in weeks
>one of the old friends tries to start shit on social media, bringing everything back up almost a year later

I really want to beat the shit of the cocaine addicted cuck whos trying to bring everything back when it finally felt like it was gone and i had moved on. But im feeling like thats what he wants me to resort to.

Thoughts on what I should do?
>>
Blogpost about it on /r9k/
>>
>>39224030
ex deeeeeee
>>
>>39224009
Reply "nice meme" and nothing else
>>
>>39224235
ah, the old i dont care approach
>>
Kill him,show them who's the real alpha male...they will respect you after that and the girl will suck your cok
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.