[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In uni. Chad just moved a second Chad into my room and brought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1490435929627.png (30KB, 787x794px) Image search: [Google]
1490435929627.png
30KB, 787x794px
In uni. Chad just moved a second Chad into my room and brought two girls to help him move in right now. I wanna scream at them to get the fuck out. help me.
>>
Jesus christ the second chad came from a dorm and the girls are talking to them, I want to tear their fucking heads off right now.
>>
DO NORMIES EVER STOP TALKING
ABOUT FUCKING CLOTHES AND SHIT
NOBODY FUCKING CARES
>>
File: wojak.png (3KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
3KB, 512x512px
fuck anon i am so sorry. maybe if you sperg out the chad will rethink moving to your dorm?
>>
HE FUCKING SPENDS HIS TIME IN HIS GF AND HER FRIENDS ROOM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39224069
they'll probably kick me the fuck out if I sperg too hard, I may have screamed if I could
>>
god bless, if I play music through my headphones so loud I'll go deaf I can't hear them
I can still see them though
>>
>>39224084
anon send a blueprint kinda layout of what's happening/a diagram of locations

fuck with the boxes being transported and blame it on stacy/tracy
>>
>>39224119
I'm in my bed in my underwear, if I get out of my bed they'll realize I was sitting here silent half naked, can't risk that
>>
>>39224137
no jej anon i meant make a diagram in ms paint or something
>>
File: room.png (5KB, 473x362px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
5KB, 473x362px
>>39224148
Muted for low content bullshit, here's the room, I don't know how or if this helps
>>
>>39224184
Chad #1 was in room w/ me, sperg had his own for obvious reasons, now stacy and tracy are in mine to get chad's shit and bring it to the other chads room
I now understand what you robots deal with every day
>>
File: vHznIzL.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vHznIzL.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
>>39224184
damn nigger that sucks
maybe you can (((go outside))) to a library or somewhere else quiet so stacy and chad can stop talking about how many stds they have.
alternatively, you can ask them nicely to keep it down a bit with an excuse like you're trying to study/take a nap. if you dont want to talk to them just message chad and hope he sees it
>>
we need a uni support thread for all of us who have to suffer through this bullshit, I imagine a lot would be in here during the fall
>>
>>39224220
I've been (((outside))) all day for an eclipse that got cllouded out, took triple the time to get home from, and I dealt with car troubles, I'm rekt and rewatching FMA:B, last thing I want is to do anything. Gonna try to time gym with when he's in here from now on though, that's probably a good way to minimize suffering
>>
>>39224247
sorry about that anon. how long/often do you think the stacies will visit? is the entire building you have available in the diagram?
if chad tries to do drugs with brad then submit FBI tip and wave goodbye to the faggots
>>
>>39224298
they'll probably be here till pretty late, at least I won't have to hear whatever they do in chads' room
I hope he'll go to their room, but I leave every couple weekends to watch dogs for a family, and he knows he'll have the room pretty much to himself then, so maybe he can hold back

I will 110% report them if they do anything drugs though, thank you, probably would have tried to ignore it otherwise

Now I just have to wait for them to fuck up
>>
>>39224298
and what do you mean by "is the entire building you have available in the diagram?"
>>
CHRIST THEY CAN'T EVEN TALK QUIETLY ABOUT BEING HERE OVER THE WEEKEND
FUCK ME I'M GONNA KILL A MOTHERFUCKER

they didn't even help the kid they forced to move out of his room, and I still don't want to get up to do anything because I don't have much clothes on
>>
so do you still have your room to yourself? from my understanding, the two chads will be together in the same room, however that works.
try this
>haha yeah im totally """drug friendly"""" when he brings it up because normans always bring up shit like that
>>39224347
i meant are all the rooms in your living space in the diagram
>>
>>39224365
ya, that's all the rooms that I have, stacy and tracy have a room nearby. there is no real escape
and the room isn't to myself, the sperg in the pic is an extra one, not just me in here. hopefully he'll at least be quiet
or become a chad
then I can have this to myself
I now have aspirations to make him chad
>>
>>39224405
okay. i have to attend to some business but i also want to help you out.t the discord im on is: .gg/PMpRBP my username is scrubator
if you dont join i sincerely mean good luck anon
>>
>>39224466
completely butchered my own comment. if you couldnt understand any of that shit here's what i was saying
>i have to do some shit so if the thread dies i want to be able to contact you, heres my discord server. the server is very low in normalfags
>>
>my roommate is constantly on the phone with his gf back home and I can only listen and think about how that is something I'll never have
It's gonna be a long year
>>
>>39224738
at least she isn't in your room fucking him
>>
>>39224738
well you can cheer up knowing she's probably cheating on him with 3 other guys
>>
>>39224761
True, though the chad next door who we share a bathroom with is always bring roasties over

>>39224808
She really doesn't seem like the type of girl who would do that but this would be the first time women have tricked me
>>
>>39224854
>She really doesn't seem like the type of girl
well you still have a lot to learn.

if you feel like doing something fun keep giving sublte hints of his gf cheating then eventually find pictures of her with other guys and watch him break down over the year
>>
>>39224944
That is pretty damn devilish, not sure I have the balls to verbally lay hints that she's whoring herself out back home, but if I find pictures I can definitely get him to see them without him knowing it was me who showed them to him
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.