[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones said in one of his videos that we used to just kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Alex Jones said in one of his videos that we used to just kill all the betas and basically blames all the world's problems on betas.

Do you think he's right?
>>
>>39223438
Link? I'm a big fan of AJ but if he said this shit then DROPPED
>>
>>39223464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGjF_t6avro

basically he hates the average robot he just calls them the left
>>
>>39223438
>hard times creates strong men
>strong men create good times
>good times creates weak men
>weak men create hard times
>>
watched the video, he is against morons who believe the media due to peer pressure that would be against them if they didn't go with the flow
this is nothing like me, I'm not a brainlet normalfag
>>
>>39223532
Something about this phrase doesn't seem right yet I can't exactly say why. It doesn't explain anything it's just harped by alpha larpers who fantasize about being in the military so they can larp as Spartans. If anything "strong men" are the problem because women want to fuck criminals and drug dealers and bullies who are "strong".
>>
>>39223610
>If anything "strong men" are the problem because women want to fuck criminals and drug dealers and bullies who are "strong".

No they aren't, it's in nature to desire the strongest and most powerful.
The only reason women are pushed to criminals and thugs is because they're surrounded by weaker men so they are drawn to them; if they were stronger men, women would be kept in line by their authority.
>>
>>39223601
>they're servile
>they look ugly
>this is what trash looks like
>>
>>39223642
>it's human nature therefore it's good

I know where you're going with this but it's counter productive bullshit.

Jones larps as a christian but christianity is literally the religion of being servile and turning the other cheek and giving to caesar, if the founding fathers were christian we wouldn't have this country.

it's all a mess
>>
100% the next Timothy McVeigh watches Alex Jones.
>>
>>39223642
on another note.

I don't think what you're saying about weak men being the problem is true. Women were given the right to vote and equal status then said it was weak men who wanted them back into the kitchen and not out fucking tyrone. It's like all the alpha larpers are basically just covert feminists who want betabux to take care of the single moms.

you can't blame that on a beta who works 9-5 and is treated like second class citizen
>>
he sells alpha juice to augment his wealth, this is not a surprising position for him to take since he is exclusively selling said juice to his audience
>>
File: 1501094221518.jpg (273KB, 1456x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1501094221518.jpg
273KB, 1456x1103px
>>39223681
>Jones larps as a christian but christianity is literally the religion of being servile and turning the other cheek and giving to caesar
>misinterpreting the bible

There's the problem.
Turning the other cheek is meant to be a battle tactic to employ public shame and invoke sympathy, not to be a pushover.

Giving to Caesar means you don't serve another man but serve God instead.
>>39223784
>Women were given the right to vote and equal status then said it was weak men who wanted them back into the kitchen and not out fucking tyrone. It's like all the alpha larpers are basically just covert feminists who want betabux to take care of the single moms.

Deception is a very powerful tool of the liberals and marxists.
Changing the definition of terms or words is a powerful tool they use which is why it is vigilance is needed to maintain order.

The slightest crack can collapse the dam if given enough time.
>>
>>39223642
on another note. What authority are men supposed to use? Legal authority? That goes against "human nature" apparently.

you're just removing all responsibility from women and putting it on the people who will take it out of guilt.
>>
nobody takes alex jones seriously not even /pol/, anyway the modern day beta is just a consequence of feminism and the media, tv shows etc corrupting everyones minds and also the economy not letting young adults move out because its just too damn expensive
as long as you have your own place and a good job, its easy to stop being beta. trust me. its just that getting that is borderline impossible for some people. in the times hes talking about, it would have been easy
>>
>>39223849
I thought that nigger was ripped but he looks dyel there, and it is NOT the angle. wtf?
>>
>>39223849
God damn he is so breathtakingly gorgeous.
>>
>>39223849
>What authority are men supposed to use?
Authority may not have been the proper term to utilize but if anything, if these women had a good patriarchal upbringing which taught her to abhor degeneracy, she would be less inclined to fall victim to it.

If a woman is surrounded by more respectable men which are self sufficient and do not appear fragile, she is more likely to orbit around them for security. if this is not present she will be attracted to men she views are more prominent in these fields.

When combined with propaganda on television and the internet, women can fall victim to criminals and sometimes never recover.
>>
>>39223681
Give to Caesar what is Caesar's is telling you to recognize the man as your temporal ruler but nothing more, to recognize that God is the only idol and not to place your fellow man above God. It has nothing to do with being le beta xD
>>
>4chan teenager counterculure so far up its own ass that impressionable children are now unironically overanalyzing and worshipping alex jones' brainfarts

jejmao
>>
File: 1501988387488.jpg (41KB, 443x359px) Image search: [Google]
1501988387488.jpg
41KB, 443x359px
>>39223975
It's difficult to tell if they're the victims or perpetrators when they are actively feminist and accuse everyone of misogyny and go after the men they claim to hate while encouraging the other men to castrate themselves.

I don't think you understand how bad things are, the modern woman is not looking for stability in a man, that's what they consider a beta for, they are looking for scumbags.

you yourself have been brainwashed into a coping mechanism.

nothing short of removing women's rights is the answer, no more single mom's destroying men and fucking them up, no more feminist bullshit, people who are good will be seen as good again and we won't end up slaves in a communist system pandering to women.
>>
>>39223975
you have to also understand alex jones went through a fucking divorce just like trump.

successful men are getting the beta bux treatment all the same in this world.

Give a woman money and freedom and she will fuck the literal devil if she could that's her true love.

As far as Christianity is concerned, Paul literally said we all have to subject to the powers of the state because he says they are always set up by god.
>>
>>39224079
he's more important and influential then you will ever be
>>
>>39224294
so is muhammed but you don't see me turning muslim either if that's your point
>>
>>39224294
>then
You're more retarded THAN him.
>>
>>39224312
That' not really an argument though, since just saying brain farts doesn't discredit the man.

I think an idiot like you would convert under the right peer pressure.
>>
>>39224376
>discredit the man

Do you buy vacuums off door to door salesmen too? The guy's a larper who uses the breaks inbetween larps to sell snake oil
>>
>>39224422
I'm not saying he's right about everything I'm just saying he's more important then you will ever be and so he's worth discussing since he impacts the world in a big way.

have you ever read the koran?
>>
>>39223438
He's not entirely wrong, but giving women any rights was even worse then allowing beta males to exist.
>>
>>39223438
Who cares what this fat manlet has to say
>>
>>39224522
beta males are good for society though

who else will slave away in the factories?

and if you replace all beta with robots who will maintain the robots, or earn wages and spend it on the shit the robots do?

throwing betas under the bus is such a cheap harmful way to destroy humanity.
>>
>>39224456
There's a fine line between 'worth discussing' and 'worth taking seriously', in this case especially not to be crossed. Besides, my point was more that edgy 4chan counterculture went from "rofl alex jones is insane" to "ALEX JONES SPEAKS THE TRUTH. MERCURY AND BARIUM PEOPLE". Hell, look in the archive and you'll find children discussing whether they should buy his supplements.

Also, of course he can be right about things. A broken clock's right twice a day and the dude's act is making everything turn out to be part of something bigger and shadier. That does not mean he deserves shit for credibility when something inevitably ends up being shady.

I can't believe I've been forced to shit out two whole paragraphs on this, that's two more than any discussion on him warrants.
>>
>>39224522
cont.
in all honesty the right and left said fuck you to betas a long time ago, nobody offers them hope they just end up supporting people who hate them out of desperation, hens the betabux mindset. Complete slavery. So to say you hate servile people, but love prosperity is such a fucking spiled brat thing to say.
>>
>>39223464
He's talking about beta cucks, people who take all the shit from someone and still give them their wife type of shit
>>
File: 1502648524625.png (115KB, 245x237px) Image search: [Google]
1502648524625.png
115KB, 245x237px
>>39224620
I don't mean to cherry pick, but if he's right about someone turning out to be shady then yes he deserves credit for being right.

>B-BUT IT'S ALEX JONES!!!

not an argument
>>
>>39224422
SUPER MALE VITALITY
It's not snake oil if it's a pill :DD
>>
>>39224700
you're not even bringing up sandy hook, you're just going straight to super male vitality.

stop being a lazy libtard
>>
Alex Jones is con-man / actor, who feeds his audience whatever pseudo-philosophy he thinks they will like. Like any good actor, he tries to understand the character he is playing, so there is some internal consistency to his views.
>>
File: 1502567915816.jpg (93KB, 749x507px) Image search: [Google]
1502567915816.jpg
93KB, 749x507px
>>39223438
>blames all the world's problems on betas
He's talking about the betas who shout and scream "death to America", ect. He has no problem with betas who are shut ins and nerds and autistic and friendless. If anything he feels bad for them and hopes that they can rise up to be more competent and confident in themselves.

He has a problem with betas who are trying to act alpha and trying to destroy their own nations, but who always cower in fear in a 1v1 situation. Groups like AntiFa who only get violent when they outnumber others 10-1. Or like the Muslims in Europe's no-go zones who will get into a mob of 20 or so just to beat up 2 or 3 news reporters.

Almost every time he talks about betas he's talking about mobs of women's studies and english majors who dress up in black, get drunk and go riot even though they've never been in a fight in their lives.
>>
>>39224579

Not the guy you're responding to, but the way you describe beta males is as 'mindless, subservient willing to obey laws regardless of the value of those laws'.

Those are the very people who support things like feminism, these are the guys who ban you from an online forum to appeal tot women, these are the guys who would support imprisoning you for because because you're merely accused of sexual assault.

Beta males are genuinely disgusting. I'd prefer to watch every woman I know fucking violent gladiators rather than see men who support mass-crucifixions in the name of 'stability' to get pussy.
>>
>>39224753
> He has no problem with betas who are shut ins and nerds and autistic and friendless.

see that's what I hoped at first but I really just think he's taking on this new alpha beta paradigm to the extreme and basically thinks anyone living with their parents past 18 is human scum, he basically just brags about getting laid so much in his youth, it's obvious beta shaming he has no empathy for even good people who don't meet a certain criteria of vanity.
>>
>>39224812
>he has no empathy
No shit Sherlock.
You can tell from those soap opera crocodile tears he tries to shed when he's talking about all the imaginary children being raped by Illuminati pedophiles or whatever.
>>
>>39224812
>he basically just brags about getting laid so much in his youth

This is probably fantasy just like everything else he says
>>
File: 6-8-17-kelly.jpg (100KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
6-8-17-kelly.jpg
100KB, 800x420px
>>39224769
See, he could just say liberal betas, and then say maybe some betas are good people trying to get by or something, but no. He fucking HATES autistic manchildren betas even if they're good people who are conservative and try to do the right thing, to him being a beta is the antithesis of being good while also spewing christian values and good vs evil narratives.

He says things that are somewhat blackpilled but then offers no hope of reconciling their existence with normal society in any way.

he's a monster, probably a calvinist as well deep down, weak is weak after all.
>>
>>39224812
I think he's speaking in generalities and some people are falling into the trap of "he said betas so clearly he means ALL betas". It's like saying black people commit more violent crime and some oversensitive black person responds to that saying, "OH?! So ALL black people are criminals, huh? Fuck you, racist!"

Also he's talked at length about how fucked the economy has become for the average person and how colleges are sucking money from the younger generations and how young people can't afford to move out or get their own cars or get a job because since college degrees have become devalued it's basically become a requirement for even basic jobs. He's also talked about how the culture war is pussifying young men.

>beta shaming
Please, don't go full post-modernist, anon. You're sounding like a writer for Salon.
>>
File: 1503110469733.jpg (79KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
1503110469733.jpg
79KB, 720x704px
>>39224941
No, no he makes sure to say "not all black people" "I love black people". But when it comes to someone who can't talk to girls, or can't find a job, or works a shit job and hates his life, or is in some way not cool at all, then fuck them for being beta.

The system is bad but if you can't make it then you're bad because muh prosperity you don't deserve.

>writer for salon
>mfw

nobody has below average men's backs, nobody is giving them hope, no wonder people look to the left when they feel so hopless. You have "yeah things are so bad" but then if you aren't a genetic masterpiece you deserve death.

fuck this entire media landscape alex jones included.
>>
File: 1501304911222.jpg (17KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1501304911222.jpg
17KB, 212x238px
>>39224935
>He fucking HATES autistic manchildren betas
Do you honestly think this is a bad thing? No one. And I mean NO ONE likes a manchild.

If you want being a loser to be accepted by society then maybe you should join the post-modernists and the progressives and the communists and destroy all standards and all hierarchies because you're mad that you don't live up to them. You shouldn't strive towards acceptance for being a loser. You should strive to NOT be a loser. If you can't understand that then you'll never get it.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

>>39225012
You're too sensitive and a defeatist. No wonder you're a perma-beta. Go join a Loser Acceptance Movement or something if you want the whole world to pat you on the back for not having your shit together.
>>
>>39223438
>we used to just kill all the betas

Probably true though ,I'd reckon autistic cavepeople would just get fucking bullied to literal death.

But autism still exists today meaning autistic betafags provided something to society alphas couldn't.
>>
File: 1502221053260.jpg (66KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502221053260.jpg
66KB, 605x800px
>>39225041
>jordan poster comes in
>try tried and true normie response of with "YOU'RE A LOSER SHUT UP LOSER"

why don't you get the fuck out normie I'm not playing your games, I'm not a defeatist I've been fighting my whole life something normalfags hate to see a beta do apparently.

>I hate people who can't make it in an economy I constantly bitch and moan about

DEFEND WOMEN MORE

DEFEND EVIL ACTIONS MORE

THROW MORE PEOPEL UNDER THE BUS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39225087
Different type of society with much fewer people back then. Autism is mostly a modern phenomenon. Some people are not adapted to handle modern population density very well.
>>
File: 1501570605418.jpg (60KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1501570605418.jpg
60KB, 607x608px
>>39225131
>pickle pepe poster comes in
>wonders why he can't even get along with other robots
>>
>>39225180
you're not getting along with me. I'm trying to help you wake up to what's going on. Conservatives are defending the nation destroyers. Peterson is an ultra cuck. Jones is a blackpilled chad psychopath. You're just a failed normie.
>>
>>39223438
r9k archive is broken, otherwise I could show you a lengthy post that proves that betas are the cause of all the world's social problems, including the sole reason that women are such whores these days.
>>
>>39225241
That's only partially true because men merely allowed women some power and women used that power to destroy men and betas.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>39224867
>This is probably fantasy just like everything else he says

Have you seen pics of him from his youth? Guarantee this guy had no problem getting laid.
>>
>>39225306
>Guarantee this guy had no problem getting laid
not if he sperged out the way he does now
robots will tell you otherwise, but both looks AND social awareness are necessary to get pussy
>>
>>39225241
Just look at Spartan society, men went off to die, women got all the property and political power and their little experiment collapsed from within.

People are such fools driven by lust, god forbid they honestly look in the mirror.
>>
>>39225367

Alex Jones is not lacking in any kind of social awareness and you're a fool if you think he could become a millionaire with a media network based around his persona if he were some kind of awkward autist.
>>
>>39223532
good times create stupid people who forget humanity's past and end up making the same mistakes all over again
>>
>>39225416
Anon, women didn't participate in the political system in the Spartan society, the men did. And while you think they must be pretty disciplined and kept themselves in check, they are actually corrupted as fuck.

And what lead them to their ultimate demise is that they are just too few and couldn't replace their citizens fast enough should they die in war.
>>
>>39225491
You are right, he's great at profiting on people's delusion and vulnerability, much like a cult leader, he knows enough of social engineering to make his business plan sustainable.
>>
>>39225616
>he's great at profiting on people's delusion and vulnerability

This is the case with virtually all news media. Stop being such a little partisan shill for a half a second and think about the dumb shit coming out of your mouth.
>>
>>39225585
fine you got me I need to do more research.

regardless spartan women did become the property holders
>>
>>39225727

No, that's not the case. Decent journalism still lives, you just won't find them in any major news media corps and certainly not Fox featuring Alex Jones.
>>
>>39225416
That's the most retarded Spartan jerkoff art I've ever seen, and it's a category that has a lot of retarded stuff in it
>>
>>39225820
Anon, all I'm saying is that, look at the whole picture first instead of jumping the gun and blame it on the women.
>>
>>39225833
it's still relevant because this is what people who jerk about alphas want to see in humanity, they want spartan society.

No work, just military service because being alpha implies killing others first and foremost that's why women love criminals, the whole state was basically one big criminal enterprise.
>>
>>39225831
>Decent journalism still lives

Sure. Post an example of one so we can see what qualifies as "decent journalism".
>>
>>39225864
I'll accept the voting power if you're right on it but no I'm not going to stop being woke on women.
>>
>>39225885

Just an example,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_correspondent

Take your pick, for me, even the worst war zone journalist, being there living the experience, providing the first source, is more respectable than some armchair pro sitting in the office making journal article closer to an editorial. And if I don't want to hear how much the war sucks on first person view, like most war zone journalist would say, I'd seek out retired diplomat or former think tank member's stance on the issue.

Just specific journalism in general from people actually in the field, another example, I'd prefer to read and hear about the effect that atrazine has on humans from a biochemical or medical journal instead of from Fox by Alex Jones and the frog business.
>>
>>39223438
alex jones used to be a chad in hs so he's irrelevant here
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.