[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where would i even go to start talking to people how do you even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1497274946350.png (731KB, 1015x563px) Image search: [Google]
1497274946350.png
731KB, 1015x563px
where would i even go to start talking to people
how do you even initiate a conversation, let alone a conversation with a stranger
>>
>>39223140

School usually
>>
>>39223274
so I assume college is my last chance before I'm basically fucked?
>>
>>39223295

School is just a word man, many places put you in a similar enviroment, you could join a cooking class, meetup.com, a book club, aa anything where people gather for a purpose and if you go to a hobby you enjoy it'll be even easier since you'll have common ground. Don't go anywhere with high expectations even if everyone has your same interests it may not work out if that happens don't even trip dog you'll be aliright
>>
File: 1497132539545.jpg (105KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497132539545.jpg
105KB, 700x500px
>>39223337
I'm so scared though. It dawned on me other day I've missed almost my entire chance for a dream I've had since I was a kid.
I've always wanted to grow up and marry a best friend, and I've missed my chance because first I was an introverted loser, and then I was homeschooled. All I've got left is college, and I'm scared. I don't want to get with someone who's a slut or anything, but I don't know what to do
I didn't understand what complete heartbreak and defeat felt like before it. I still feel awful and it's been months
>>
>>39223455

Don't get so caught up on pleasing the child version of you, he may have had a dream or goals but you're an older version of yourself who owes your child self nothing. Meet a nice girl and hopefully it all works out but if you're not someones first don't even trip dog you'll be alright
>>
>>39223540
honestly, since I've gotten older, that's only gotten worse.
I'm a fucking loser, but i'm a hopeless romantic. but I'm also terrified of talking to people, and have no idea how to
this is just all so stressful

i'm sorry to just sit here and bitch
>>
>>39223633

You need to stop being so negative, don't call yourself a loser man even if it's true and don't apologize when you've done nothing wrong, I wasn't forced to read this I chose to. If you're having problems you could try to read up on DBT or find a free group, it helps with communication like dear man and breathing exercises like diaghramatic breathing or 4 point breathing. Everything gets easier with practice, remember the first time you jacked off in your parents hosue how nervous shit was? Compare it to how confidently you jacked off after a few years, everything is like that just chat people up maybe download a face chat app for intro.

Keep in mind I'm a dumb ass who's friendless but has a GF so take my advice with a grain of salt since I'm not much better off than you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.