[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm planning to tell my sister about my suicide plans, is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1400640956026.gif (424KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1400640956026.gif
424KB, 500x260px
i'm planning to tell my sister about my suicide plans, is this a good idea?
I'm going to tell her I got diagnosed with schizophrenia and that I'd like to end my life before my condition gets worse. I need someone to take care of some stuff after I die.
do you know anyone who did this before dying? did it work?
>>
>>39223061
Sure go right ahead you can trust your sister to tie up your loose ends
>>
>>39223061
Your sister loves you Anon. Don't do this to her. :(
>>
>>39223061
Is your sister a normalfag? If she is, she will probably force you to 'get help' and not kill yourself. Unless your sister has no empathy, don't tell her. If you're worried about what will happen when you are gone, leave a note or something.
>>
>>39223061
she's going to tell your parents, they will call 911, youre going to be arrested and forcibly spend at least 3 days in a mental institute. No one will treat you the same way again.

don't ask me how I know this
>>
>>39223061

don t fuck your sister life anon
>>
>>39223142
>normalfag
Fuck off, "robot." Your kind isn't welcome here anymore.
>>
>>39223061
ye make her feel shit, good idea
>>
>>39223061

You just want an easy out and know your sister will talk you out of it, no affair is in order after you're dead because you're gone. Your way forward is really easy now at least since you know you're not really suicidal go get help therapy and what not
>>
>>39223198
lel

calle rking
>>
>>39223061
say nothing just do it
leave them questioning, no notes, nothing
>>
>>39223129
there's no other way to take care of my loose ends, I could get a lawyer to write my will but I need two witnesses for that.
>>
stick around as long as you can
and if you do kill yourself just leave a note
>>
File: 1484431402093.png (95KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1484431402093.png
95KB, 504x504px
lain posters deserve love and hugs, get help for your suicidal thoughts OP it's going to be fine
>>
>>39223061
You only tell someone you are going to kill yourself when you have the gun in your hand and there's no going back. Otherwise if you do someone will try to stop you
>>
LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

dude dont do it theres more anime to watch
>>
>>39223061
It only gets worse if untreated, anon, the degeneration stops otherwise. Give treatment a go first.
>>
>>39223219
What's with all the calle captchas lately?
>>
>>39223061
I would only try this if your sister is Lain. Otherwise you will be imprisoned for life in some asylum.
>>
>>39223061
schizophrenia is pretty great once you utilize it to figure out the universe, don't give up
>>
>>39223061
>telling anyone about your plans
>>hey uh yeah sis i'm gonma kill myself hahaha
>>ok anon good luck!!
no
>>
>>39223901
mental illness isnt a game
>>
>>39223061
don't recommend you to kill yourself, but if you had made your mind, leave some kind of note
>>
>>39223061
Even if she understands you, she will try to stop you because she loves you.

Just try mentioning what would you like for her to do if you suddenly died. Or write a note and leave it where she'll find it. Or put it in a text that will be sent automatically after.
>>
how can i find someone irl who is fine with giving me a ride somewhere out like 10 miles in some woods and blowing everything out of my skull with a shotgun? would it be hard to find someone down with it?
>>
File: 1502902176399.jpg (23KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1502902176399.jpg
23KB, 536x536px
>>39223061
>muh condition

wow faggot have you ever had a psychotic episode or been in a psych ward?

Shit could be worse.
>>
>>39224170
yes, that's how I got diagnosed. the doctor says the "initial" phase is ending
>>
>>39224224
How would you describe it.

I am 23 and got a lifelong struggle with psychiatric shit. Been psychotic some times because of drugs, been into a psych ward 5 days.

Sometimes I feel detached from reality like I can't focus, but I know it's the burnout of drugs.
>>
>>39224313
It's hard to describe. I feel the world is ending and people are after me. I remember things wrong and try to use fake identities and names Irl which confuses people who know me. I try to keep it under control but it has caused me problems at work. All i can do is try to not take any drugs incl alcohol and distract myself with videogames.
>>
>>39223061
Sure if a cry for help is what you feel that you need.
>>
>>39223061
anon pls, this place has corrupted you
>>
File: 1489542671088.jpg (151KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489542671088.jpg
151KB, 491x500px
>>39223061
I'd say do it.
You want to tell her because deep down you don't want to die. You want a reason to stay. You want love and affection. I can't blame you. You don't deserve to feel like this and you don't deserve to die just yet. You need this man, tell her and let it all come out. I know that you need someone who cares about you, and that you care about to tell you that they love you and to stay. Don't leave this world just yet brother, you've at least got someone who cares about you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.