[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we just ban anyone who claims to have a GF? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DIABLO.jpg (438KB, 1746x1976px) Image search: [Google]
DIABLO.jpg
438KB, 1746x1976px
Why can't we just ban anyone who claims to have a GF? It's either bait or a normie. This board is clogged up with people complaining about having a GF and asking for advice.

Please mods, this board is becoming a lite version of /b/.
>>
>>39222371
Why can't we just ban anyone who claims he wants le ebin gf?

I've noticed there are so many failed normies on this site
>>
>>39222371
we have no power here anymore

idk why i keep coming back

guess it's a hardcore addiction like anything else
>>
>>39222371
>>>/wizzerdchan/

Seriously, the mods literally ban anyone who hints at having a girl. Women are also not allowed and homosexuality isn't tolerated.
>>
>>39222371
Irony is that there's /adv/ for that sort of thing but the normies want attention here. They get validation from making others feel like their life is worth nothing without a gf. That's why they come here.
>>
File: 1502497341237.png (742KB, 954x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502497341237.png
742KB, 954x1080px
>>39222398
>tfw 16 and no gf
>tfw chad had sex already and we're just 15, I'm gonna die a virgin!!!
>tfw Stacy didn't like me, I'm gonna die alone
>tfw John has more friends than me, I only have like 6

FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU
>>
>>39222448
Report /adv/ threads. Easy as that. Look at the board rules.
>>
>>39222448
I can't post on /adv/ for some reason, I'm not banned it just says there's a problem every time

/adv/ looks like it's overrun with women giving bad dating advice to men
>>
>>39222371
>tfw fuckfriend start getting to clingy
w-whelp xD
>>
>>39222371
I'm married so I'm safe virgins lol
>>
>>39222478
Give your own bad advice.
>>
The bans should go to the responders to bait, not to the baiters.
>>
>>39222441
How is fucking a trap even gay as long as you don't take her feminine penis you are straight
>>
We've been infiltrated and are being divided and conquered. It's too late to stop it, boys. It was fun while it lasted, but the faggots from /pol/ bring their faggot-ass blue-pilled politics here and the faggots from /b/ bring their tranny shit over here. We've been fucked by the faggots, the racists, and the normies. It's actually somewhat piece of beautiful irony, because we're used to getting fucked irl by everything and everyone, and now we've had our board commandeered and we got fucked here too.
>>
who here gf but no friends

not a single friend tfw

i dont even know how i got a gf desu. it was a fluke.
>>
>>39222371
This isn't the no gf board you dumbfuck. It's an OC board. Make good greentext threads or talk about interesting feels. This virgin circlejerk is the most pointless thing ever. More than half of you could get laid now if you didn't sperg out and the rest are probably too young and haven't had enough opportunities.

The normie vs robot line has become too fine cut and it's literally a meme for most people at this point in the style of comments like "you're not a robot if you have a single friend" etc. nobody takes it seriously anymore
>>
File: sad yui.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
sad yui.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
>>39222565
Best reply I've seen in a while.

What do you recommend we do?
>>
>>39222371
>Please mods, this board is becoming a lite version of /b/

people have been saying that for at least 6 years. you're late.
>>
>>39222575
ayy lmao same except bf

my bf used to drag me around with his friends but im an inconvenience and they hate me
I haven't had a friend in 4 years kill me
>>
>>39222598
There is honestly nothing we can do as the faggots all say "origami, origiri" or whatever other fucking weeb at the end of their posts. Board for creativity? TOPFUCKINGKEKEKEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>39222575
Opposite. A few close friends but total permavirgin.
Stings a place I only recently found out I have.
>>
>>39222575
How'd that happen? asking because I am in a similar situation
>>
>>39222648

>4 years
same as me

only got gf because i was trying to make friends with some guy, but his sister thought i was hot O.o
so turns out the only reason he was inviting me out was because she was asking him to invite me
>>
>>39222707

mate i dont even know how it happened DESSSUUUU
>>
>>39222785
this response is useless to me anon, just give me the greentext
>>
>>39222581
There's nothing good or interesting about generic, vacuous normalfag feefees and you're a fine example of how egotistic, ignorant and pretentious people like you can be. You should hang yourself on a door knob, you animal.
>>
>>39222812

ok ill try

>had a couple friends at school
>school finished
>one moves far away, one goes to uni
>get a job
>befriend guy over weed
see >>39222744
now i see him at my gf's family house sometimes but we hardly speak
>>
>>39222879
There is nothing about normalfag feefees in that post, you illiterate retard, but okay, not that anon but I'll bite
>implying there's anything good or interesting about generic basement dweller feefees
>implying you're not being egotistic, ignorant, and pretentious in the first place for assuming /r9k/'s rules should pander to you
Do you even know anything about the history of the board? Hang yourself, faggot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.