[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. - James 1:12
>>
>>39222220
Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!
>>
I wish God would come down to this planet from Heaven so I could fight it. That sounds like a stupid idea, but that's really how I want to go out. Cast into the world it created only to learn from it and reject it ultimately in preparation to battle for omnipotence. I'd be rolling and dodging its light and dark magic running and gunning with my sword & two Glocks. And I'd be completely naked with nothing but a fox tail butt plug and a baby mask. The whole world would watch as I am finally wiped out and reduced to ash by a huge fucking beam of energy. Afterwards the fear of God is restored in humanity and it returns to the Classical Era.
>>
religion is self-delusion
>>
>>39223007
godfearing does seem to bring out the best in people
>>
>>39222278
are satanists just emotionally crippled atheists?
>>
>>39223115
They're emotionally crippled Randroids, who were already pretty emotionally crippled.
>>
>>39223144
oh so most satanists are capitalists and conservatives or something?
>>
>>39223201
Ayn Rand and satanists preach pretty much the same thing. Live for yourself.
>>
>>39222220
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

isnt he just lovely?
>>
>>39223413
This is taken out of context from a parable
>>
File: batemancantgetthosedubs.jpg (22KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
batemancantgetthosedubs.jpg
22KB, 460x276px
>>39222220
>tfw when you were literally 2 posts away from getting those spicy sexs

Also god is dead and we have killed him
>>
File: 1486791354048.jpg (111KB, 287x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486791354048.jpg
111KB, 287x420px
>let me quote from this man made book to prove my deity is real

Christfags crack me up
>>
>>39223115
I think Satanists are just huge edgelords.
>oh look here's a religious text where there's a character who is the embodiment of evil
>I'll worship him because RADICAL FREEDOM
>>
Melanchton believed that you had to learn Old Greek to understand the Bible properly. He ,aid: "of all the peoples. only the Greeks were blessed by the muses with the ability to express themselves clearly."
I think that you can see in Christianity the clear tracings of philosophical wisdom, buried under superstition and misinterpretations.
>>
>>39222220
amen homie

>>39222278
lmao pretty sure Christ will turn your words against you

>>39223007
pretty sure god could/would defeat you without hurting you
cool story tho bro

>>39223052
the mind is self-delusion

>>39223115
lmao

>>39223413
sounds dope af desu

>>39224889
lmao

>>39224969
sounds about right. expressing what though? some languages are great for expressing scientific, logical thoughts, and others are great for expressing complicated emotional ideas.
>>
>>39223007
Lmao calm down dad
>>
>>39224874
Not like that's the only way to do it. If anything it's not that common.
>>
>>39225511
I'm not your dad.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.