[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is a 46 year old male He's just 14 years older

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1503342361132[1].jpg (174KB, 801x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503342361132[1].jpg
174KB, 801x1000px
>This is a 46 year old male

He's just 14 years older than me. I see this and i see an old, old man. People still think I'm 19 and I fit well into early 20 something crowd. I usually don't tell people my age unless asked. I have a slightly receding hairline, but I hide it with bangs. Why more 30 somethings don't do this is beyond me, I often see them tie their hair back which only highlights their hairline more.

Do people just fall apart post 40's? I just can't see myself looking like this in just 14 years.
>>
Man a lot can happen in 14 years, you need to stop wasting time though.
>>
>>39222053
you will look uglier
>>
>>39222053
Are you kidding? Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes was a babe. Older, sure, but rugged and manly as fuck.
>>
>>39222053
Why Heston? Why not Keanu Reeves? He's over 50 and looks like 35 at worst.
>>
>>39222053
Use lotion after you shower and put on sunscreen every time you go outside. That's all you need to do and you'll be fine. A shit ton of people don't do these things and wonder why they look like crap when they get old.
>>
>>39222283

women today don't really find that rugged manly look attractive anymore, something about birth control or whatever they don't like masculinity. A 50 year old woman that works at my office said harry styles (5'10 140lb twink) is the hottest man in the world.
>>
File: screenshot0091.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0091.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
I'm seeing dudes my age with greying beards. Blows my mind.

>>39222283

Because Heston looks like an old guy. I see that and I think "old".

>>39222313

That's another thing. I group people not by their actual age, but by how they look. I see Keanu and I see an adult, but not an old guy. My groupings are:

>Child
>Teen
>20 something
>adult
>old
>senior

I'm 32, but I group myself in 20 something.
>>
>>39222343
protip: don't listen to women. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>39222343
Interesting, because I had a Planet of the Apes movie marathon with a girl once who thought Heston was the hottest fucking thing and she was 19 at the time.

>>39222534
Also this. Women are the WORST people to take advice about women from.
>>
>>39222053
That dude looks like he's in his mid-50s
People age differently, you know
>>
File: GeorgeClooney.jpg (41KB, 669x418px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeClooney.jpg
41KB, 669x418px
Women are just people, they like ALL KINDS of different things. Some things are universal, like wanting a man taller than them (in most cases), or being drawn to status and more capable, "high quality" men, but as AESTHETICS go, they like all kinds of different things. Some like their men super muscular and veiny, others like feminine twinks, others like sickly edgy rockstars, others like big chubby bears... There's really no universal formula of attraction.

And even if there was, women care WAY LESS about appearance than men do, that's something most guys don't realize because they can't relate to it. Sure, you should look decent and be well groomed and dressed sharp, but women aren't as shallow and obsessed with your appearance as you are with theirs.

You are a weak numale who doesn't understand shit, and will never have success in anything. Age, if anything, is an advantage, because almost no woman will date a man younger than her, and almost every woman will date someone older (5, 10, or even 20 years older). That's because age brings status and power, and maturity. Young men are retarded, insecure, inexperienced, powerless fuckboys, and there is nothing attractive about that.

In short, OP is dumb as shit and sounds like he'd be better off if he was born a woman. Why am I even posting on r9k, reading posts on this board is like having mental leprosy.
>>
>>39223607

Did I mention bitches at all in my original post?
>>
File: 2088xdu.jpg (88KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2088xdu.jpg
88KB, 1600x1600px
>>39223607
>Women are just people
>>
>>39223607
You're not a women so you opinion is worthless.
>>
>>39223819
I know more women and I know more ABOUT women than you and your entire extended family ever will, you pitiful omega whiny waste of oxygen.
>>
>>39224068
You try too hard. It doesn't look good on you.
>>
>>39224112
I don't try at all. I just read some of the depressing delusional stuff you guys write here and I wanted to shed some light into your basement of hopeless self-pity. Clearly I wasted my time.
>>
>>39222453
Is that Tasteless? God he's gotten fat.
>>
File: tasteless only friend .jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tasteless only friend .jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>39224570

Yes he's fat, greying, single, doesn't know Korean and only 32.
>>
>>39224599
Eh, he still looks pretty good desu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.