[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't even care about sex anymore i can jerk my dick all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1503257955901.jpg (438KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503257955901.jpg
438KB, 1920x1080px
i don't even care about sex anymore i can jerk my dick all fucking day to get my desires out of the way. sexual feelings disappear once you purge yourself. the only reason i want a qt girl, specifically, to call my own is because i want to take pleasure in waking up to her bright, shining face every morning. i want to run with her through a sunflower field, wrap her up in my arms as the rain sheets down the windowpanes, buy her a dress i see in a store window, knit her a sweater, cook her chicken soup when she's sick. sex is nothing compared to this. i want to go on night walks and long drives into the countryside with her. i want to live by her side and come home every day with new things to tell her. i want a girl that is wholly mine, just as i am hers.

i'm born on the edge of the destruction of this possibility. across the world, casual sex is the only defining factor in any relationship. sex is everything, and i have a substandard contribution to the ever-growing demand for it. i'm 4/10 and white, not 9/10 and black. at least i'm above six feet.

are japanese girls still the way this place sees them? i am aware that japanese culture also is very sexually involved, but as long as japanese qts only have one partner and can make a lifelong commitment, i might take the japan pill. it helps that i like the place a lot, but i'll be hundreds of times more likely to find a cute, fairly traditional girl who loves me for who i am than in the west, where casual sex, multiple partners and dating up are "liberation" and "empowerment" for women who have no humility or self-awareness.
>>
File: 1497419214698.jpg (64KB, 776x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497419214698.jpg
64KB, 776x426px
>>39221884
I know that feel, sadly we cannot achieve a monogamous loving romantic relationship. Also jap girls are whores just like western women (look at the male suicide rate in japan)
>>
life isnt an anime bro

also the poster bellow me is gay or so i heard
>>
Women are all the same around the world.I dont think it will be any different, so dont hold your hopes high.
>>
>>39221884
this is the next stage of maturity
the more difficult following stage is working to discover that girl and courting her to you

>>39222117
i ain't trustin no queer

btw >>3922269 is the girl for op
>>
File: ymlxmke.jpg (27KB, 540x551px) Image search: [Google]
ymlxmke.jpg
27KB, 540x551px
This pretty much describes it. I know how you feel bro, people sometimes don't understand the value of having a partner- Sure, you can have friends, but what we want goes beyond that. I haven't lost all hope yet and i hope you don't also. Hang in there.
>>
>>39221884
You could just let your girlfriend fuck other dudes
>>
>>39221884
Japanese are NOT sexually involved or whatever.

Look at their declining birthrates. Not cuz of just using birth control, it's cuz of Japan's depressing workaholic environment
>>
>>39221884
i feel you. When ever I really like a girl I don't really get sexual fantasies but instead I wonder what it would be like to hold there hand and cuddle with them
>>
>>39221884
I start craving sex again 15 minutes after cumming. There's no end in sight.
>>
>>39222169
im 18 breh. my outlook on this is definitely not mature. the truly mature thing to do would be to realize that these ideals are simply that - ideals - and that it is impossible for me to achieve such things realistically. the next step would be moving on and either looksmaxing and trying to have physical intimacy only, going gay, or pushing women aside. i can't really do that though, it's not something i can cope with. girls are too important to me. i'm not really a robot though considering im not really a subhuman so there's still time. if i make it to 30 without having a real gf, it's out for me
>>
File: image.png (242KB, 363x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
242KB, 363x469px
Started talking more intensely with a close female friend of mine. It's refreshing, as I've never really been able to share my emotions with anyone before but it opened a fucking floodgate of feels in me. It made me realize just how much I want to have someone I share a genuine romantic connection with.
Stings a place I didn't know I had, anons.

>tfw you repressed the fact that you are emotionally repressed and are now venting like an autist on an Iranian wine tasting forum
>>
>>39222529
>close female friend
make sure she isn't using you. don't pour your heart out to a girl that just needs an orbiter.
>>
>>39222228
cucking is more than just sexual, anon. it means that she doesn't care about you or your feelings. if your girl agrees to play the part of a cute, loving companion at the expense of you being degraded, it's not worth anything. she'll enjoy her ride on another cock more than she enjoys her whole relationship with you. it would be worthless.

unless you like that shit lol
>>
>>39222593
I've known her since 7th grade. I'd say she isn't the type of person who wants orbiters but I know people would call me a white knight faggot. Instead, I'll say that she's as close to a robot as a socially successful girl could get- doesn't like casual sex, incredibly smart, has a history of friendships which crashed and burned, etc.
>>
>>39222754
ugh you need to get closer to her then. smart girls are the best. no truly intelligent girl will think like most modern women do in this age. i would love to have an extremely intelligent witty gf who was also sweet and compassionate
>>
>>39221884
>the only reason i want a qt girl, specifically, to call my own is because i want to take pleasure in waking up to her bright, shining face every morning. i want to run with her through a sunflower field, wrap her up in my arms as the rain sheets down the windowpanes...

As a wizard, I may be overstepping my authority by offering a comment. Yet, a thing that has spent its life in the dark learns how to see with very little light. A spark reveals as much to a ghoul as the noonday sun does to a man. You keep your eyes wide open and, watching from the periphery, you learn a lot.

Romantic relationships are fraught with difficulty and every honeymoon ends. Men are not gods; Paradise was lost a long time ago. There will certainly be lovely times, beautiful memories that one will dream about when he is dead in his grave, but each of those moments are paid for with hours of strife. For every tender word there will be a litany of harsh ones. Your mutual affection will open up the doorway to jealousy, and even the most faithful mate will cast a fleeting glance toward an attractive stranger. When your paramour wakes beside you, she won't greet you with a glowing face but one haggard with sleep and, if she leans over to kiss you, her breath will be just as sour as yours.

To buy human happiness at the cost of human strife may seem like some Faustian bargain. Make no mistake, it's anything but. It isn't Mephisto offering you the contract, but Nature Herself. The former reserves his tattered pieces of parchment for the wizards, and Nature signs it on their behalf the moment they first draw breath.

If you want to enjoy the pleasures of a man, you have to suffer as one. A paramour won't open the gate to Heaven, merely Earth. A garden in which both roses and briars grow may pale in comparison to some fairyland's idyllic glen, but its infinitely preferable to the thorn-ridden Hell Nature has prepared for Her monsters.
>>
>>39222953
Part of our convo gravitated towards me talking about the massive crush I had on her in middle/high school. I mentioned that around 11th grade I figured out that she didn't reciprocate said affection. She ended up saying that there are certain people she loves endlessly as friends but could never see herself with romantically. Honestly, I agree with her on that- I have no fucking clue how to be a good partner and I certainly don't know of any type of person who would genuinely love me. Some personality types are perfect as friends but fail miserably when it progresses to anything else.
I'm still hoping I can get closer to her though, she's probably the best friend I have ever had. Going to try and hang out with her more now that most of my social autism is gone.
>>
File: 1488023098996.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488023098996.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
That's the mad part about late male virginity. You have been shown the entirety of your adult life that you are disgusting, unwanted, repulsive and unacceptable. You are unworthy to participate in an elemental facet of human experience. You have been rejected in a fundamental, radical way; a way that most human beings will not be rejected. Sure, most people will not have numerous sexual partners. But they will have at least one who actually wanted them. We wizards are the bizarre, freakish exception.

And yet you still can't accept you are garbage, at least not on a emotional level. Because to accept that in a visceral sense is to accept a sort of suicide. And even wizards have the will to live.

Thus the "virgin rage" of guys like me. We have enormous empirical evidence we are never going to have sex. But the desire for sexual affection is so great that we want to experience it regardless and, when it becomes obvious it's not something we are ever going to, we become depressed...and ultimately angry.

I'm not sure if there are any solutions other than death.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x336px
>>39223166
This is a great post, anon. Keep using your dark magick for good.
>>
>>39221884
>but as long as japanese qts only have one partner and can make a lifelong commitment

MOTHERFUCKING
KEK

Jap girls are the exact opposite of that. When I was younger I managed to have a date with one, I pretended to be chad all the way through our online small talk and then she agreed to meet me. I sent her a photoshopped photo of me shirtless where I photoshopped my fat belly into abs and made my arms and shoulders much larger.

Of course the date went horribly and she, literally one hour after saying bye, told me she had a boyfriend (lie), then never talked to me again.

Later on when I tried it again with jap bitches out of language exchage forums and shit like that, they all pretty much admitted that girls who are into foreigners are only into it for the fun, chaos, sex, and being with a chad part because most japanese men are so meek and neat.

A jap bitch will NEVER EVER go with one of us.
>>
>>39223589
Oh and by the way, during the date I thought it went pretty well, but later on when I understood the japanese female mannerism a bit more and the way they behave, I realized it went horribly, other japanese dudes whom I was talking with confirmed it to me 100%, that a jap girl will not make it obvious that she hates your guts, but some giveaway signs are always there if she finds you disgusting.
>>
File: the rapist.jpg (50KB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
the rapist.jpg
50KB, 400x248px
>>39222529
I know that feel and it happened to me too last year. Unfortunately this girl lives over 1000Km away from me and she's also underage (she's going to be 18 in 2018, and I'm 29, anyway the age of consent here is 16). We only talk through the phone but I really feel you when you said it opened a fucking floodgate, knowing there is someone in the world who feels you outside of an anonymous korean mp3 exchange forum is really refreshing.

I'm not sure why she likes me so much, I even lied to her multiple times, I even sent her another guy's selfie and told her it was me, then months later revealed it wasn't me, and waited another full year before sending her my real picture (I have a phobia of photos of myself, and the only other time I took a selfie was to post it on a rate thread on soc, where I scored an average of 4.5, anyway she said I looked good). Yet she still likes me, she likes my autistic spergouts, she wants to know how I'm feeling and says she misses me when I don't call her (I usually call her 3-5 times a week during the car trip from work to home). Lately I'm just being my spergy self with her lately and she doesn't mind at all, I'm even "admitting" I'm kissless virgin (I just kept my non existing romantic life vague, and """joking""" about the fact I'm kissless virgin).

Either she's the fucking one (she's rather ugly but I don't mind, her body is 7/10), or I'm getting the worst delusion of my entire and pitiful kissless virgin life. She even invited me to her house and said she talked about it with her mom (I'm not sure but I guess she has no father for some reason) and she was ok with it and would be glad to have me as a guest, but I refused. The plan is to meet her when she's 18, that would be exactly a year from now. If I would tell her I love her or something like that I guess she'd be mine forever, but I have doubts and I have an emotional blockage that prevents me to say things like that to other people.
>>
>>39223818
Welcome to the Real Feel Crew, friendo. I hope it goes well for you. I know all too well how it feels to be in this dilemma.
>>
>>39221884
That's like claiming that if you sniff food, you're less hungry for that specific food.

Go on a healthy diet, i.e. not jerking off, and you'll lose ALL sexual desires.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.