[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you got raped by a guy? Like some Chad with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: oooooh.png (119KB, 326x330px) Image search: [Google]
oooooh.png
119KB, 326x330px
What would you do if you got raped by a guy? Like some Chad with big muscles, pinned you down and fucked you in the ass without lube.

He came inside your butt then walked away. Would you be able to get over the depression? Would you commit suicide? Are you even a man anymore?
>>
File: Shh.png (115KB, 260x255px) Image search: [Google]
Shh.png
115KB, 260x255px
>>39221867
I have a beartrap up my ass.
He wont be walking away.
>>
I would call the police. Why would I kill myself?
>>
I'd kill his family, then him, and then myself.
>>
>>39221987
and they would just laugh at you and say you must have enjoyed it because youre a fag. they don't take it seriously. Cops are all chads, anyway
>>
My dad did that to me anon
>>
File: 1497509947271.gif (144KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1497509947271.gif
144KB, 100x100px
I'd kill him with my teeth.
>>
>>39222061
I'm white and rich I live in a blue county. Cops do what I want them to, friend.
>>
>>39221867
My own anime would start where I slowly become stronger while working on a master plan for revenge. The ending would be my glorious retaliation, until the credits roll and the extra scene is me getting arrested.
>>
>>39221867
I'd rape him at gun point. Then I'd rape him again. Cuz that way the first rape gets cancelled out then the second rape makes me the dominant male
>>
when i was younger, i had really long hair. many times i was mistaken for a girl. one time when i was about 6 in a public bathroom, some biker looking fella pulled me into a stall and raped me. i guess he didn't care that i had a dick. it felt like shitting out rocks and was very unpleasant. i wouldn't say that i am traumatized from it though, except that im a bit uncomfortable with my gf wanting to do butt stuff with me, and i dont really like having long hair anymore
>>
I'm so starved for contact I might just let it happen if it was in another state or something far away from anyone I know.
>>
I'd anally rape his children
>>
>>39221867
I'd unironically hunt him down and kill him at all costs, but not before I kill his significant other as well as his family in front of him. I'd make it look like a hostage situation, and when Chad comes with my money I'd kill his family and girlfriend/wife.
>>
>>39221867
I'd probably go see a therapist and get on with my life
>>
I would murder him in the most painful way possible.
>>
>>39221867
I fucked my best friend out of anger, we were drunk and he kept trying to wrestle me after like 5 tackle attempts I got pissed and threw him to the ground (I'm a good fighter) pinned him and yanked his sport shorts down to his knees and spit on my dick and shoved it in. I told him "I told you to fucking stop" he didn't fight back just pinned and didn't move were still friends today we just don't bring it up at all, I'm not even gay just did it because I was mad as fuck.
>>
doesn't sound that bad honestly
>>
I'd love it desu desu desu
>>
>>39222217
Therapy is a meme my dude you most likely would turn to drugs and alcohol spiral out of control start sucking dicks on Grindr and end up suiciding
>>
>>39221867
I would murder his family, then him and after that I would kill myself.
>>
File: 1496905041870.jpg (546KB, 1110x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1496905041870.jpg
546KB, 1110x1553px
>>39221867
>What would you do if you got raped by a guy?
Ejaculate
>>
>>39221867
I own guns. I carry a gun. I'd just shoot the guy.
>>
>>39221867
Once you reach the truest of all Pills and attain inner and outer neutrality and general apathy it won't even matter. You'll be like that penguin the seal fucked that just got up afterwards and went about his business like nothing happened because who the fuck cares certainly not you.
>>
>>39221867
I'd run away. I may not be strong or know how to fight, but I sure as shit can run and escape.
>>
>>39221867
What depression, are you a fucking woman? I'd probably be happy anyone considered me attractive enough to be worth raping.
>>
>>39222427
No no you wouldn't I would pin you and fuck you like a sack of meat
>>
>>39222381
Pretty sure you raped him wtf who fucks someone because they are mad?
>>
>>39221867
im somewhat decent at fighting so i'd probably fight him really dirty (kicking balls and punching throats) and when he's down id probably try to bite out his throat or choke him to death
>>
>>39222500
great so not only do you get raped, but you get all your limbs broken THEN raped
>>
Gouging, old as time, but highly underrated.
>>
>>39221867
I would be sad because I would want seconds buy chad left me.

>tfw no hot chad to rape me in the ass
Not even gay, but I really need to submit to CHAD cock
>>
>>39222511
if you get one hit on him in the balls he'll probably be downed and if you wouldn't at the very least try to fight the person who just raped you then you are the biggest fucking beta ever.
>>
Whats up with all the fags ITT who want to kill Chad for raping them?

Wouldnt you love to get fucked by a really hot guy? I mean, for a few minutes in your life, you finally get to feel like a Stacey
>>
I'd thank him for taking my virginity and thus making me a normie. Probably ask him if he wanted to grab a beer later too
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.