[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 years old anon >older brother has mild autism >one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>10 years old anon
>older brother has mild autism
>one night our dad ripped out and threw away some gundam drawings
>autismtantrum.jpg
>comes down to basement where I'm watching tv
>paying attention to my show
>he slips on a winter glove
>reaches into my pet bird's cage and strangles it
>dad comes down stairs immediately
>I'm in complete shock and ready to rip his head off
>dad holds me back
>he fucking holds me back and says "no hitting"
>our dad didn't hit him
>not even a talking to

This experience changed my fucking life for the very worst. I've been bullied so fucking much in every area of my life. I don't even realize when things get to a point to where I should defend myself or stick up for myself. I never know when I'm allowed to fight back. Once the bullies learned they could pretty much do anything to me and I won't fight back, was suicidal tier pain. I got spit, beaten, robbed, stabbed with pens, battered, and bruised. Not one single time in all of this did I come to a point where I knew I was allowed to fight back. Just wanted to share.
>>
>>39221582
Why the fuck would you hit an autistic kid anyways? You're just a pussy ass beta bitch who didn't know how to stand up for yourself or walk away and avoid.
>>
I'm sorry about your pet bird Anon. My brother let my pet bird out of it's cage outside when I was the same age and I never saw him again.
>>
>>39221847
He knew exactly what he was doing.
>>
>>39221582
a cage is no way for a bird to live
in a way, an autistic child is in a mental cage of anguish
by strangling the bird he was trying symbolically to extinguish his own pain
your memory of this event can now be laid to rest in the burial loam of tragedy
>>
>be born without incurable permanent mental disability that dooms you to a life of unfathomable suffering
>but muh birdie :'(

fuck off
>>
File: Hitman-seriya-igr.jpg (17KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-seriya-igr.jpg
17KB, 600x450px
>>39221582
You should kill your brother Op
>>
>>39223355
>he says never having a pet strangled by a raging autist
>>
>>39221582
I am sorry for you. I have similar problems though not with a simple story to put a bow on it to explain it.
I try my best to not give a single fuck about anyones opinion anymore and generally treat people on the street or people I know I will never see again like jokes if they do or say something that tingles my 4chan-tier autism the right way.

I know it will never sate my thirst for anger as I continue to imagine at random times every few months how satisfying it would have been to push at least one these bastards eyes in with my thumbs but only sweet death will release me from these dreams.

You shouldn't care about these other people if it inconviniences you, life is too short for that. I always thought too much about others and am utterly broken because of it, so far that I had to go to a mental institute myself and I will never be able to hold the people who did it to me accountable, even though they deserve it just like you autistic brother.
>>
>>39223355
>this is an excuse
>>
>>39223355
lmao, fuck autismos
originally go die
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.