[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have always felt like I was a girl inside my whole life despite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: best girl.jpg (465KB, 566x850px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
465KB, 566x850px
>have always felt like I was a girl inside my whole life despite all logic and reason
>not being born female has caused me immense lifelong distress and pain, no matter what I do I can't shake the feeling of needing to be a girl for absolutely no reason whatsoever
>transitioned to live as a girl to free myself from this pain but feel like a freak despised by all
>mom is ashamed of me and says I'm going to burn in hell for eternity
>my condition went from being completely unknown to normal people to being the subject of daily national debate in only a few years time thanks to sjws
>feel a lot better looking at myself now that my penis and testicles have shrunken so much from taking hormones for a long time, but then feel ashamed and hate myself for wanting that and feel like the rest of the world would see those changes as disgusting and indicative of me being a pathetic defective male
>feels like the more comfortable I feel about my body, the more the dysphoria is relieved which makes me immensely happy, but at the same time the shame and guilt I have increases to take its place

It hurts
>>
File: 1469934921927.jpg (54KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
1469934921927.jpg
54KB, 500x556px
>>39221352
You sound like you have it rough, I wish I could hold you. I wish I could make a woman out of you.
>>
Danish girl, is that you?
Thought you died
>>
>>39221740
I wish I had someone kind like you anon

>>39221779
I don't know who that is
>>
>>39221352
please be my gf
I want to see you smile everyday
>>
I'd prefer being a chick desu but it's impossible to be anything but a mockery atm and I don't fancy being one of the people that helps build the foundation for future procedures

props to you for trying unlike pussy shits like me

I'd probably get a lot of "what" looks for still being interested solely in women.
>>
File: 1502570210845.jpg (79KB, 720x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1502570210845.jpg
79KB, 720x1214px
>>39221352
You sound like a cutie.
I'd love to give you headpats and remind you that you are a good girl worthy of love and affection like any other!
>>
>tfw no gf to constantly support and reassure and mend her fragile self-esteem
>>
File: 1439261953725.gif (899KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1439261953725.gif
899KB, 540x540px
I would give you a hug OP.
>>
>>39221352
>Have a mental illness
>Rather than combat the intrusive thoughts listen to them and follow what they say

It's like someone with depression offing themselves, or someone with Anxiety just hiding away from their fears. You have no reason or logic if you thought """Transitioning""" was a good idea.

Twat.
>>
Disgusting scum.
>>
That's okay op, I'll always be there for soft, gentle trans-BRAAAPS to quietly escape your porcelain boypussy, oh boy lemme pound that shit-squeeler with my baby-muzzler here, oh goody, that tight virgin anus is just ripe and ready to feel the full shaft, oh yes boyo, now we're in business, in out, in out, shloop braap, shloop braap, oh your boy juices are dribbling so sensitively. Oh baby, just let me, *seductively toungs earpussy*, mmm you're a girl now, you're my girl, and you're gonna clean the rod until you've got sploocc in your bucc.
>>
>>39221823
Danish girl was a movie about a trans woman it was like nominated for a bunch of oscars and shit

>>39222873
Is this a copypasta I haven't seen before?
>>
i wanna impregnate your boipussy with my throbbing monster cock
>>
>>39221352
>always felt like a girl
>never told anyone since i knew i wouldnt be accepted
>24 now dead inside and wish i was dead daily
at least you transitioned senpai it's probably better than if you didn't
>>
>>39223156
I want you to print out this comment and put it on the wall anon. When you are depressed, I want you to look up at this comment and remember it as your all time low. Any experience you have after this, can never be as cringey and disappointing as when you felt the need to type this comment on /r9k/
>>
>>39221352
iktf op. just started looking into at 22. repressed so fucking hard last 6 years or so and it's crushing me now but i feel like i'm too late and on top of that i'm a dom which i don't feel like is much a + either. guess we'll see.
>>
>>39221352
meh I'll take the bait for once.

once you get a job, you have your own money and find someone that will room with you / love you things seem a whole world different. I did this YEARS ago and everything turned out fine. You will get comfortable soon.
>>
File: wojak.png (47KB, 320x387px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
47KB, 320x387px
>tfw no qt luka bf w/gr8 feets
>>
>>39221352
Lets say I'm looking back and questioning if I've just repressed this girl feeling all my life. How do I know for sure transitioning is something I need and not just a solution to a problem I'm imagining?
>>
File: 129947.png (200KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
129947.png
200KB, 640x360px
>>39223523
>>tfw no qt luka bf w/gr8 feets
just get one then
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.