[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be normal guy >im cool by myself so im not looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3255.jpg (51KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.jpg
51KB, 508x524px
>be normal guy
>im cool by myself so im not looking for a partner
>literally unexistent for everyone besides friends
>get interested in a girl
>all of a sudden, random women ive met start showing interest in me, to the point of starting interactions
Why are girls like this?
>>
>>39220833
You have signalled that you are available but a hard catch. Women love a hard catch because of the thrill of pursuit
>>
>>39221852
Holy shit, they a truly are a bunch of savage animals.
>>
>>39220833
You have any idea how hard it is to guess someones personality from just a few interactions? More so when you are the weaker sex? Girls take interest in taken guys because there is something about you that makes you desirable, also there is a possibility that you get a boost of confidence and as such project a better you.
>>
>>39220833
Lol, thats how they are. I read a theory saying basically that it takes a lot of time and energy for women to determine if a guy is truly top tier material as far as baby making, pair bonding, etc. They basically let other women do that work, spend their time and take that risk. When a woman pair bonds with the guy, its a signal to other women that she's given her seal of approval. He's a worthy partner. Now its a free for all because they know he's worth trying to steal.
>>
File: IMG_7525.jpg (98KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7525.jpg
98KB, 979x832px
>>39221852
>>39222952
Sounds fair. I didn't know they could get to act like this tho. Thanks for your replies brothers, it disgusts me to think about this but i like girls a lot so it's like a bittersweet feeling tbqh.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.