[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know nothing about guns. Going to acquire a gun and shoot myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0767.jpg (37KB, 638x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
37KB, 638x276px
I know nothing about guns. Going to acquire a gun and shoot myself (45 degree angle in mouth) on the ledge of a 900 ft. drop. Only looking at handguns, what should I purchase for this task? Thanks.
>>
>>39218996
Get a .45 caliber handgun and make sure you get hollow point rounds

It's more expensive but there are several instances of people surviving lower caliber shots to the head. A 45 hollow point to your head will kill you for sure. Worth the extra money friend
>>
>>39219064
Also OP if you're looking to get real dirt cheap but still effective for suicide. Buy a Hi-Point in .45 ACP

Hi-points are terrible guns but they're much cheaper than other handguns of that caliber, and if you're just looking for a suicide this might be a good choicd if you're low on money.

Glocks and 1911s are usually the popular choice for that caliber but more expensive, while hi-point is low quality and dirt cheap
>>
>>39219143
Budget is ~$700-$800
>>
>>39218996
Where is a drop that high?
>>
>>39219294
Oh shit. You can afford a decent 1911 clone then.
>>
>>39219381
What is a clone?
>>
>>39219412
Like an off-brand version of the real thing. A copy. A lot of them, despite being copies are actually prettybgood quality.

For example, Colt makes the original 1911s, but Springfielf Armory makes pretty high quality clones
>>
>>39219294
just get a 12 gauge and slugs
>>
>>39219294
Don't spend that much and trash a good gun. Literally buy a $100 break barrel shotgun from walmart and a box of slugs, you will obliterate your head.
>>
>>39218996
Why do you want to kill yourself? Im sure you have something to live for, even if you cant see it.
>>
>>39221078
Lonely, I think I'm ugly, envy, no dreams or aspirations, terrified of growing old, unrealistic romantic fantasies, etc. Run of the mill /r9k/ feels.
>>
>>39221300
Don't do it man :( originalisou
>>
File: fear-loathing.jpg (66KB, 350x531px) Image search: [Google]
fear-loathing.jpg
66KB, 350x531px
>>39218996
>I know nothing about guns.
Clearly. Don't add to the gun death statistics that always get skewed by (((you know who))).

Kill yourself with chemicals. Helium is a nice and comfy death. Or if you want you can use diethyl ether.

To get some diethyl ether easily and cheaply buy a can of starter fluid from an automotive store and spray it into a water bottle until it's half way filled then fill the rest with water, but leave a little bit of air at the top. Then shake it up for 5 minutes and the whole solution will turn cloudy. Let it sit for a few minutes and the cloudy layer will settle on the bottom and the clear layer will settle on top. Drain the cloudy layer and keep the clear layer as "cloud free" as possible. Then you can pour that clear layer on a rag and inhale it until you feel drunk. Then just lay back and put that rag over your mouth and nose and go to sleep. Make sure you won't roll over in your sleep otherwise the rag will fall off your face and you might survive. It's quite a comfy death and a the substance itself is a very enjoyed inhalant by recreational users so have fun with it.
>>
Not op but i wanna die but dont trust myself to do it up right and i want soneone to dump a box of 00 buck shells on my forehead one day. how hard would it be to find someone who isnt a necrophile or sex pervert whod happily shoot until a head is gone?

i just cant do it by myself i feel like i could ebd up beibg fed mush and having my ass wiped by my parents who would hate me forever and tell me im a pathetic waste for attempting
>>
>>39222779
is this bs or does this work??? will i be a vegetable easily? the etherni see ablot has heptane as an ingrediant is that the right kind?
>>
File: 1501623211754.jpg (47KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
1501623211754.jpg
47KB, 550x660px
>>39222904
>will i be a vegetable easily?
Only if the rag falls off your face in your sleep which is why I emphasize you need to make sure you don't roll over in your sleep. You can inhale it to the point of passing out and be just fine when you wake up. But if you pass out, continue to inhale it for an other few minutes, then get interrupted (the rag falls off your face or someone notices you and "saves" you) then you could suffer nerve damage.

By the way, it smells VERY strong like a petroleum product. If you do this while other people are in your house they WILL smell it and might try to investigate and intervene. Also it's highly flammable and heavier than air. As long as you aren't burning a candle for a romantic suicide or around any other flame, you'll be fine. But because it's heavier than air it pools up on the floor like water so be thoughtful with your ventilation if you're doing this in a contained environment.

I suggest you go outside and do this far away from other people. Go for a hike or on a nature trail with low foot traffic or anywhere you can find outdoors roughly 50 feet from other people (backyards and active footpaths) and somewhere you can lay down with a rag on your face for an hour or so without nosy people noticing you.

>the etherni see alot has heptane as an ingrediant is that the right kind?
Yeah, that's what is part of the cloudy layer. It won't get all of the heptane out, but it will get most of it. But it shouldn't matter as long as you don't plan on using it long-term to get high. If you're just looking for a comfy death a tiny bit of heptane won't matter or even be uncomfortable in any way.

If you want a method for getting 100% pure diethyl ether you'd have to learn some basic chemistry. I'm vaguely knowledgeable of some kitchen chemistry. Or you could buy it. But it's monitored by DEA because it can be used in making meth. It's also sold cautiously by pharmacies and high-end fuel suppliers because they know people abuse it.
>>
>>39222779
Lol no. I'll stick to the gunshot/fall combo. Couldn't care less about what statistics I'm padding.

>just make sure you don't roll over while you're asleep

Kek
>>
>>39219294
>>39218996
Jesus don't do it. Plant a garden or something.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.