[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having children is never morally permissible. Anti-Natalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 220x263px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 220x263px
Having children is never morally permissible.

Anti-Natalism is the last pill.
>>
File: 170px-Nietzsche187c.jpg (14KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Nietzsche187c.jpg
14KB, 170x255px
>>39218685
Please leave, you anti-life cuck.
>>
Tbh I probably would of had children if I had the chance with the right person.
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>39218732

did you know that i influenced that fuck out of your work Nietzsche?

nice try silly nanny.

>>Durr embrace the absurd!!!
>>Just get existential bro!!

N O R M I E
>>
>>39218685
Typically you provide proof of a claim when you make a claim.

For instance, if you don't, I could say something like this in response

>Having children is always morally permissible.

>Pro-Natalism is the last pill.
>>
>>39218762
well this isn't your typical thread
>>
>>39218761
Yeah but Neitzsche criticized Schopenhauer a lot in his writing. He basically said that he agreed with him except that Schopenhauer was ugly and "afraid of life" and therefore rejected life. You're the normie for not knowing that
>>
>>39218762
Hey, I've got an idea
Let's spend lots of money time and effort into raising another human into an overpopulated world
And then have it be an ungrateful cunt to me.
Sounds like a great tradeoff
>>
>>39218786
well this is your typical thread
>>
>>39218685
It's not like people on this board were going to have children anyway
>>
>>39218849
agreeing to a one-sided trade off is not a moral issue
>>
>>39218852
You forgot to provide proof that this is a typical thread. The anon you responded to did not provide proof for this being an atypical thread
>>
File: 1502501775644.jpg (457KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502501775644.jpg
457KB, 1080x1080px
>>39218685
I have 2 children who will continue my legacy after I get caught and serve a life sentence. Oldest one is 5 and his sister is 3.

Well, the son will at least. I don't expect anything from my daughter
>>
>>39218685
I've always said this is the equivalent of not being good at Monopoly or something and, instead of recognizing that you're bad at it and trying to fix it so you can play and have fun to, getting mad and autistically flipping over game boards whenever people are playing Monopoly, telling them that it's a stupid game anyway and you actually just saved them from a bad time.
>>
>>39218943
Gotta say, Christ-cuck tripfag...that's a pretty sound analogy
>>
>>39218849
>overpopulated world
Debatable, especially considering most of the world is inhabited by Tyrones, Pajeets and Changs instead of your average day persons.
>>
>>39218907
A thread is typical until there is proof that it is not typical.
>>
>>39218966
>average person
You don't get what overpopulated means, do you?
>>
>>39218894
Overpopulation goes to the moral bit
But to a certain point it doesn't even need to be a moral issue
It doesn't need to be a moral issue to be anti-natalist, I think it's common sense to choose the advantageous side of a one sided choice.
>>
>>39218799
Yeah the beta Nietsche who went crazy and sperged out sure can judge others

>Schopy was ugly

Lol and so Nietzche looked like a donkey's ass?
>>
Hey OP, what's it like being 14 years old?
>>
>>39219004
Well my point was that while Schopenhauer may have influenced Neitzsche, N still had his criticisms of S. I don't necessarily agree with either one
>>
>>39219023
God DAMNIT Nietzsche get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>39219000
It's hardly overpopulated when there's way more potential resources, including many renewable ones, than the projected world population growth has to have to sustain itself. Doubly so when you live in one of the moderately rich countries with their declining birthrates.
>>
You literally have to be a brain dead zombie to want to have children in society.
>>
>>39219003
If overpopulation is not morally permissible, then having children would be morally permissible if there was underpopulation.

The ONLY point that the OP brought up was the moral issue of having children. Imagine my shock when he was full of shit
>>
File: 1488054227199.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1488054227199.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
yes goyim.....never have white children...
>>
>>39219096
I guess most of humanity was brain-dead zombies.

Like I said, you only say that because it's your only option. You're trying to comfort yourself in the fact that you will likely never have children. Deep down, you know it sucks. But you ignore it and say that it's great, and you're doing it by choice.

But none of that's true.
>>
>>39218685
antinatalism is taking the equal and opposite meme to the most extreme conclusion
ha ha we are alive but actually life should never be
it's a solid existential avenue to try for a while but its no way to live
>>
>>39219134
Your argument is an ad hominem fallacy. Which is to say, it isn't really an argument as it doesn't relate to what OP said.
>>
>>39219152
Your post is complete and utter garbage.
>>
>>39219209
it's a anti_postism
surely you must adore it
>>
Humans can't consent to being born.
>>
>>39219190
Okay, well
>>39218943
isn't ad-hominem. Argue against that.

>inb4 it is because it "insults" me

Truth is truth, also, you gave no argument for your side, so I have nothing to work with.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.