[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we self diagnose ourselves with afflictions we haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: mfw.png (159KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
159KB, 277x271px
So what is your problem anon?
>>
File: 1500261535282.jpg (34KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500261535282.jpg
34KB, 604x513px
i'm retarded
already diagnosed
>bipolar depressive
>generalized anxiety
>too many physical ones to name

kill me
>>
So is this thread in jest and a sorta joke, or is it gonna be a pity party of self misery?
because I'm only ok with the first one
>>
>>39218642
probably undiagnosed autism of some kind and not the kind that makes you crazy at maths or have some other sort of savantism. no, it's just autism.
>>
>anxiety in general (driving etc.)
>avoidant personality disorder
>mild autism
>insomnia (acutally diagnosed, anxiety related)

>something in my back is fucked as I can crack it every minute
>>
>>39218642
schizoid.

In relationships, affection and mushy stuff annoy the fuck out of me to the point that I get pissed. If anyone gets emotional with me I get annoyed and have to hold myself back from rolling my eyes and telling them to fuck off.

I feel little to no empathy for others. If someone starts talking to me about something that should cause me to be sympathetic or emotional I find it hard to hold back rolling my eyes (sometimes I turn away from them and do it) like if someone is talking about a family member of theirs who recently became terminally ill or something I do this.

I'm very VERY anti-social. I try my best to avoid any sort of social situation or conversation because its just stressful to me, I feel suffocated unless I'm completely alone.

I could go on but yeah, I know that I am schizoid 100%. Haven't been officially diagnosed because I hide it. So my doctor just thinks I have agoraphobia.
>>
>>39218700
why not both

originally oregano of course
>>
>>39218702
>not the kind that makes you crazy at maths or have some other sort of savantism. no, it's just autism.

literally me
>>
>>39218868
Because the latter is boring and unoriginal.

I'll just put mine then
>Avoidant PD
>Depression
>Very mild aspie
>>
>>39218970
>pathetic immaturity and narcissistic self-pity
>not the lifeblood of all r9k humor

You sicken me.
>>
>>39218642
* Mild autism, and not the aspergers kind where you're actually smart (have been diagnosed but the test wasn't taken correctly apparently)
* Dependent Personality Disorder, this costs me money being a retard and giving people free stuff
* Mild anxiety xddd
>>
File: shit.png (19KB, 495x433px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
19KB, 495x433px
>>39218642
>horrible motor skills, can't even hold a pencil right
>hands are shaky as hell
>can't consciously make my face smile or frown
>frequently told I have a strange gait
>used to play baseball but stopped during high school because I couldn't swing a bat right anymore
Who else /parkinson's/?
>>
>>39218642
Can recognize other people's feelings but cannot synchronize my own feels with them. Also cold and detached. Sounds like schizoid personality disorder.
>>
>>39218642
I've probably got moderate mania Dissociative disorder or amnesia or an non-diagnosed brain injury from a childhood accident that's causing all of the above
>>
>>39218804
That's not antisocial. Antisocial means disregarding societal norms and customs and acting the way it benefits and amuses you at the expense of other people. You mean asocial.
>>
>no ambition

thats it.
i know a lot of you suffer from that,i just dont have something that im passionate about.
>>
File: 1501692371504.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1501692371504.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>>39218642
Avoidant personality disorder. Absolutely every symptom I've found online fits me entirely, even the additional ones. Going to a psychologist soon to get a therapy because it's an unbearable existence.
>>
I'm not sure if I either have any or various of these:
- Depression
- General Anxiety
- Borderline (quiet type)

But what I'm sure is that I used to have an eating disorder as I used to barely eat for a few months and even made myself throw up and trash food, making me get into bmi 19/20ish to 15.2 in a bit less than four months.
And yup, I'm female
>>
>>39218642
I have absolutely no idea.
Autism? Few things from autism
Psychopathic thoughts? But also so smart that I'm creeping people with my detail levels on events or "case solving" Call me sherlock please.
Continuous deja vu moments, sometimes I think it's because of "right brain and left brain loses it's connection, so I'm seeing it but don't know if I saw before" or maybe not. No fucking idea.

So I guess weirdness is my problem.
>>
>>39219930
>common colds of mental illnesses
>self diagnose thread
>"And yup, I'm female"
Obviously you are, you nasty hoe.
>>
File: hijack.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
hijack.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
Either depersonalization or some form of severe depression. I don't even feel like a person anymore, I feel souless almost.
>>
>female-type autism
>dyspraxia
>hypotonia
>non-verbal learning disorder
>major depressive disorder
>generalized anxiety disorder
>schizotypal personality disorder
>borderline personality disorder
>avoidant personality disorder
>dependent personality disorder
>obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
>social anxiety disorder
>complex post-traumatic stress disorder
>>
>>39220471
You can't have GAD and APD at the same time, nor several personality disorder, dumbass roasty.
>>
File: 1494097653513.jpg (995KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494097653513.jpg
995KB, 2000x3000px
Ah its so weirdly abstract its hard to get a diagnosis.

Here are a few childhood quirks which I had:
>slept with my eyes open, with the lights on, probably something to do with early paranoia
>instead of biting my nails like a normal, i would chew on my outer finger joint skin, so much so that it would start to grow back over itself and become thicker and eventually form a permanent lump of layered skin on my thumbs
>have this weird throat squeak i just started doing when I was about 12, and ever since its an impulsive need I do every day almost constantly. to describe it better its like a forced hum, but very high pitch, like an internal scream.

Could be autism, even doctors had no theories.

also to discuss illnesses i'm 60% sure I have A.D.D and 120% sure I have avoidant personality disorder.

also recently Ive gone down the rabbithole of pretty intense depersonalization after getting a job as a cashier and losing contact with everyone.

whenever I told a GP about this stuff they have no solution and said "youll grow out of it lol"

well i'm 20 now.
>>
File: 1457052754242.jpg (67KB, 540x413px) Image search: [Google]
1457052754242.jpg
67KB, 540x413px
>too autistic to successfully be a normie or share their desires of sex, clubbing and conversational topics
>too much grasp on social understanding to acutally get an ausitm diagnosis
>forced to live in purgatory with no autismbux of being grouped with the normals when I am fundamentally disadvantaged and different in terms of brain chemistry
>>
File: 1499446532259.png (182KB, 442x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499446532259.png
182KB, 442x400px
I'm completely normal and content in life. I'm just afraid to talk to girls.
>>
>>39221125
Just be yourself bro
Originoli
>>
>>39221054
Being literally autistic isn't that great, they don't give most of us bux anyway
>>
already been diagnosed with
>bipolar
>GAD
>scoliosis
>chronic sinusitis

I'm just fucked, but since my sibling has Aspergers I probably have that too. My therapist thought I had PTSD as well.

I don't think my meds are working, but I'm too resistant to change to tell someone.
>>
>>39218642
>bipolar disorder
>antisocial
>schizoid
>possible alexithymia as well

Yeah.
>>
File: 1394239678750.jpg (198KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1394239678750.jpg
198KB, 894x894px
I'm almost certain I have Aspergers. I brought it up with my psychiatrist a couple of weeks ago and she just kind of danced around the question. I can't remember what she said, but she said something along the lines of "we don't diagnose that anymore." She also asked me some questions like whether I'm sensitive to light, sound, touch, etc... but she never gave me an opinion of whether I have it or not. She probably just knows how devastating that label is and didn't want to give it to me in my current state.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.