[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >everytime change opinion/mood depending on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1503096659613.png (125KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1503096659613.png
125KB, 378x378px
>be me
>everytime change opinion/mood depending on the hours/day
>don't get along with people irl or ivl, always want to break the 'bonds' that you create with people quickly before they do it first
>leave them around thousand of messages while they are away
>trusting them too much
>almost fell in love with them
>block/ignore them , then try to contact them again
>block/ignore them AGAIN then feels bad
>pretends its trolling to yourself
>regret
>stalking your 'friends' all the time because you are curious, you want to know who are 'they' and what they think of 'you'
>struggle to stop hourly stalking
>paranoid af about 'someone' find out about 'something', about your life, your hobbies and everything. You don't want anyone to know these
>suicide thoughts and threats
>your dream is to stop talking with people and continue talking with yourself because you are a coward
>want to remove your empathy this way you won't feel the need of being with someone else
>people already told me that i was 'very weird' and now someone told me here that i might have 'BPD' from reading my messages which i don't think is true, think of it as barnum effect

being this retarded and toxic is painfull. Why can't i be like the 'normies' ?
>>
File: 1502940359244.jpg (16KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
1502940359244.jpg
16KB, 474x315px
>>39213672
aaahhahah
>>
bump robots ? anyone else in the same boat ?
>>
no other opinions ????
>>
>>39213672
Nice Hisu btw
>>
You seem like you are a borderline..? I really can't tell because I don't know you obviously, but yes, something's going with you, pal
>>
>>39215605
i think too pal
>>
You're about 5 years late posting this here, there's no more genuine robots to feel for you, I would but I'm just a long time lurker with zero empathy
>>
You sound borderline
>>
Are you still here OP?
answer needed
>>
>>39216245
Yes i am

its not like i have anything else to do than lurking here

why ?
>>
>>39216285
I just wanted to know more if that's okay.

Do you have any current online friends or are you just stalking former ones right now? Or is it only friends you knew in person you stalk?
>>
>>39216346
i don't have friends irl
and i don't think i never had any, more like buddies

i'm 'very paranoid' but at the same time i risk my life giving informations about me to randoms on the internet after 2 messages

oh, and i'm just stalking my former one
>>
>>39216370
How much stalking can you do with an online friend, did they give you some social media or something?
Do you wish you never talked to them in the first place?
>>
>>39216493
I stalk them everywhere, and yes on social media, google, pastebin etc

No, like talking to my old one was amazing. I wish i was less of an empty shell when it come to relationships
>>
>>39216518
>I wish i was less of an empty shell when it come to relationships
Do you think you're more bitter and toxic now than when you first interacted with them? If so do you think it would be reversed by being friends again?
>>
>>39216607
yes i think so

and no, i don't think it would be reversed by being friend agains with him. Sure it would make me feels good, but i'll become even more toxic at the end and the cycle will repeat
>>
>>39216670
>at the end and the cycle will repeat
Why does it have to repeat? You think highly of your former friends, couldn't they come to understand your outbursts?
Or do you glamorize them?
>>
>>39216762
>outbursts

yea i glamorize them a way too much, i can't help it but really ....
>>
>>39216778
when and why did i put >outbursts ?

fuckign shitty memory
>>
File: HisthenHisnow.png (1018KB, 1162x800px) Image search: [Google]
HisthenHisnow.png
1018KB, 1162x800px
>>39216778
>i can't help
Well it would help if you stopped thinking so lowly of yourself, bringing you both closer to equal footing. Easier said than done of course but it focuses less on your former friends.
>>
>>39213672
How long have you been doing this? Were you like this your whole life? I can't remember if I did this shit all the time, or if there was a tipping point or somethin
>>
>>39216898
i don't know i don't remember, i have a shitty memory i don't even remember how i was months ago, my mental state
>>
>>39216936
I've given you 5 (yous) please do not ignore me
>>
>>39216994
i'm really confused i don't understand i answered pretty much all questions
>>39216866

yeah but i can't stp thinking lowly of myself lol i have low self-esteem i seriously hate myself in every possible way, existing is already a good reason to hate myself
>>
>>39217147
Do you have discord? Why not try posting it and getting some friend requests. Interacting with others will help your self esteem more than looking on at people you put on a pedestal. Even if you end up blocking them too it will be a nice distraction for a while.
>>
>>39217255
english isn't my primary language , i don't really know it mine is pretty shit i'm already embarassed enough posting here so talking with people on discord is out of question

i don't want to 'use' people anymore as a distraction, thats too creepy

if i didn't had memories problems i would have started learning english ..
>>
>>39217346
I've been able to follow you okay in this conversation, your English seems fine to me. If you ever want to practice it more or rant about anything add me on Plump#9945 but I understand if you've been put off online stuff in general.
>>
>>39217519
i'll add you thanks anon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.