[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if I go outside look at it for literally half a second so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What if I go outside look at it for literally half a second so I can say I saw it and then vanish back into my apartment.

Will I still fuck up my eyes?
>>
no

i saw one in russia back in 2015, it was fucking boring
>>
>>39213462
I've literally stared at the sun for minutes at a time when it wasn't obstructed at all and I can still see fine.
>>
>>39213462
>Will I still fuck up my eyes?
Yes.
>>
>>39213561
Go outside and look at the regular sun for half a second and tell me if your vision is permanently ruined?

Why would it be worse when the sun is partially covered?
>>
why do retards think the eclipse has special properties that will fuck up your eyes even more? it's the same shit as looking at the sun now.
>>
I seen an eclipse before
>>
>>39213535
Fucking idiot. When the sun is uncovered your pupils shrink to protect your eyes. In a total eclipse though your pupils dilate because the world goes dark but you still receive the same amount of sun power.
>>
>>39213862
Staring at it for minutes at a time still can't be less healthy than looking at it for a split second with dilated eyes. Now, it may HURT more, because dilation does make my eyes hurt, but it can't actually hurt them more.
>>
>>39213621
Because they are fucking retards.

>>39213862
You're a good example of a retard. If your eyes aren't receiving enough light to shrink your pupils they aren't receiving enough to damage your eyes to begin with.
>>
i just went and looked at it, I don't get it, it's still just the sun.
>>
>>39215221
You're a fucking idiot kid. Go ahead and blind yourself.
>>
>>39215380
now is your chance for neetbux
>>
>>39215372
Hasn't happened yet
t
>>
>>39213603
This. The eclipse has made everyone retarded for some reason.
>>
>>39215423
Well my taxes pay that sun's salary or whatever planet is moving today, why is it taking so long?
>>
File: whole-us.jpg (268KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
whole-us.jpg
268KB, 1200x760px
Reminder unless you're in this small area you will not see the total eclipse(which you can view without eye protection) at best you'll see a partial eclipse
>>
>>39215380
i stared directly into the eclipse and my vision is fine
>>
>>39217681
Kek you have no idea what you've done fool. You'll wake up blind tomorrow hahahaaaa
>>
>>39215427
>>39213603
retards, your pupils won't constrict as much when there's less light

enjoy cataracts
>>
I don't get it. I'm in the 80% zone, and when I looked up at the sky for a split second, I could just see the sun. I tried looking at it using retarded stacked on sun glasses and also tried looking at it through my phone's camera.

I could only see the sun. No partial covering, just the sun.
>>
>>39213479
>one of the most incredible celestial events that can be viewed without a telescope from earth
>alongside major comets and supernovas and northern lights
>"it was boring"
Jesus Christ modern media has fried the brains of most people. Dopamine overlord so you need maximum stimulation to even feel happiness
>>
>>39217819
You needed to buy those meme solar eclipse glasses, or else have expensive cameras or use the poorfag pinhole boxes to see the reflections
>>
>>39217907
You can literally just poke a hole in a piece of paper with a pin and watch the shadow on the ground. That simple.
>>
File: patrick thumbs down.jpg (18KB, 331x430px) Image search: [Google]
patrick thumbs down.jpg
18KB, 331x430px
>>39217889
>one of the most incredible celestial events that can be viewed without a telescope from earth
there's nothing cool about it.
oh look the moon covered the sun and shit.
northern lights and comets are actually fucking neat because it's a legit light show that doesn't damage eyesight if you look at it directly and doesn't require special protection.
the eclipse is overrated, unless you can completely see the sun be covered by the moon, which you can't unless you're in a specific area of the world.
>>
>>39217934
Yea but thats not the same as looking up at the sun for most people
>>
>>39218027
Well no shit the partial eclipse isn't as interesting. I was talking about the full eclipse that turns the world into midnight darkness with a halo of flame around the blackened sun. Partials are worth looking at with a pinhole thingy and it's neat to see the sunlight dim down to a haze but they aren't amazing like the full ones.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.