[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read "The 4-Hour Workweek" by Tim Ferriss >Book

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: anime-reaction-gif-17.gif (897KB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
anime-reaction-gif-17.gif
897KB, 496x280px
>read "The 4-Hour Workweek" by Tim Ferriss
>Book about productivity and achieving more in life (because I hate my life and want to change)
>at the end of each chapter there are things called "comfort challenges" where, for 2 days, you do specified tasks that are supposed to make you feel extremely out of place and get you out of your comfort zone.
>Theory behind it is that if you consistently put yourself out of your comfort zone doing things you would normally be resistant to in order progress to your goals with less effort
>This chapter's comfort challenge "Get phone numbers"
>In 2 days I'm supposed to approach at least 50 of the most attractive women I can find, tell them I think they're really cute and ask for their numbers
>avoid challenge until I finish book cause pussy
>"Fuck it, let's do this"
>go to uni
>start walking around, approaching girls several universes out of my league
>actually get numbers
>out of the 54(?) girls I asked 38 gave me their numbers
>decide to message all of them
>"Hey I'm that guy from uni earlier/the other day.I just thought you were really cute and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better. So how you been?"
>all except 4 reply
>Am currently holding a pretty decent conversation with 34 very attractive women
>this has been going on for a week and a half
>21
>never had a girlfriend

nigga what the fuck is going on.
>>
I'm not buying your shitty book, Tim.
Nice try tho.
>>
Dios, that book must be the shit, gotta download it, amigo
>>
1. You're probably above average in terms of looks.
2. Confidence without coming across as a creep is a huge turn on.
>>
>>39213179
How can you be confident without being a creep?
>>
>>39213207
Depends entirely on your looks
>>
>>39213094
nice try timmy
>>
>>39213217
I guess it's over for me then. Why does everything depend so much on something I can't change?
>>
OP, how attractive would you say you are, on a scale of 1 to 10?
>>
File: 1458952460083.png (127KB, 255x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458952460083.png
127KB, 255x388px
Getting phone numbers is gg ez but I don't want them to see my tiny dick
Incidentally, it's really weird that women just give out their contact info like that
>>
>>39213094
I'll just pirate it somewhere.
>>
>>39213240
I'm pretty sure some women ask the same question.
>>
>>39213094
good job, you were an undiscovered chad. get the fuck off here now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LzWwDp8H-0
YEAH JUST APPROACH GIRLS YOU GOTTA BE CONFIDENT
>>
>>39213094
>anime-reaction-gif
/lit/ is the other way, Tim. Also, read Taipei by Tao Lin, a voice of our generation.
>>
>>39213094
Life is, meanwhile every time I get a guy he cheats on me with a 2/10 chick baka
>>
>>39213453
Shit i said baka wtf
>>
>>39213485
fucking summer roasties
>>
Just dating stuff? Nothing about rising up against your employers or seizing the means of production?
>>
>>39213136
He makes $40,000 a month by working for only 4 hours a week and I'm some lonely uni student. I WISH I was Tim

>>39213179
I'm pretty average on a good day, just below average on a bad day

>>39213244
I think I'm a 5. Been rated a 5 but on bad days in a solid 4

>>39213385
I'm a virgin with little self esteem

>>39213434
Cheers on recommendation

>>39213485
The robot does it

>>39213533
I really enjoyed the book but the second half was pretty irrelevant to me being a uni student with a waiter job at a cafe. Maybe I'll come back to it in 5 years
>>
OP, you're a great man! At least I think so lol, most confidence I have is dissing bitches and watching them get angry lel.
>>
>>39213207

being a creep = breaking social cues or looking dangerous, depending on the woman.
>>
>>39213620
>confidence
Every time I asked I was always almost in tears. The only thing that kept me going was the thought that I completed every comfort challenge except the one that'd make me feel happiest
>>
Teach us op please
>>
>>39214034
I would always try to fight people that took my reclusive seat at lunch, and I got to the point of suspension and them moving and now here I'm afraid to talk to anyone, because people make fun of me n shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.