[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some hobbies that a fucking loser like me should consider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1503234095726.png (833KB, 1200x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1503234095726.png
833KB, 1200x1213px
What are some hobbies that a fucking loser like me should consider pursuing?
I work, watch anime and play video games but I'd like something to dedicate a chunk of my Sundays too.
I was gonna learn how to use Gamemaker but you need a lot of dedication and a vast skillset to make a decent game nowadays.
>>
Learn to draw or some other creative shit like that
>>
>>39210946
Lift you twink
>>
3d model, gunpla, 3d printing should do ya.
>>
learn an instrument,guitar's a good choice desu
>>
File: les_neuf_arts_majeurs.jpg (171KB, 1396x775px) Image search: [Google]
les_neuf_arts_majeurs.jpg
171KB, 1396x775px
>>39210946
>you need a lot of dedication and a vast skillset to make it into X
That's true for most crafts desu
What branch of art are you most interested in?
>>
Make more money by selling things. Use that money to buy cool stuff like businesses and property which will net you even more money. Give that money and employment to your family and rise up in the world.
>>
File: 1498309889668.jpg (45KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498309889668.jpg
45KB, 639x960px
>>39211237
Reeeeeeeeeeeee guitar plebs NOT WELCOME

Half you fuckers can't even read music and just go off your shitty tablature. Imagine if you couldn't read proper words and had to get the text written phonetically. To me that is what tab is.

And DO NOT get me started on frets. Aaaaaaagh!! You spastics don't even have to get intonation right , you literally have a 1.5 inch range to put your fingers.

PLUS
You're all such fucking retards you need pedals for vibrato and other effects AND to top it off you think rock and pop are valid forms of music. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>>39210946
OP, choose the violin, or at least one of the FRETLESS string family.
>>
File: 7YTLB.jpg (196KB, 655x915px) Image search: [Google]
7YTLB.jpg
196KB, 655x915px
>>39210946
Play magic the gathering. its fun and you can meet fellow losers.
>>
>>39211396
>play the frustrating instrument instead of the easy & fun one

Learn a daw IMO. Much more rewarding.
>>
File: absolute nonsense.png (216KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
absolute nonsense.png
216KB, 339x512px
>>39211309
>poesie
>bande desinee
>pas "litterature"
>>
>>39211396
>OP, choose the violin, or at least one of the FRETLESS string family.
do NOT do that. THey are extremely complicated instrument to master, especially if you dont take lessons. I agree on the statment that guitar is for retards, but at least it s fun and easy to take and play. Violin or cello in the other hand are complicated and usually needs alot of practice and dedication that will bore you in no time.
I still agree that you should learn to read real music and not tabs.
>>
>>39211478
I agree, it's just a dumb picture I found on the internet
It shouldn't be "theatre" either but performing arts so as to include dance, theatre and all the modern performance arts
>>
File: John-Cage_01_2032165522.jpg (13KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cage_01_2032165522.jpg
13KB, 450x338px
>>39211396
I use sheet music for piano and tablature for guitar because it's the more adapted form of notation
>*valid* forms of music
pic related
>>
Lifting is good for giving you something to look forward to each day and incentivizes eating more. My biggest problem with gaining weight before was thinking it just turns to fat so why bother? Lately I've been reading a lot about beer so I can become a beer judge. The higher ranks are hard but the first two tests are pretty easy. First one you can ace just my memorizing the styles and a couple fun facts. Wine is similar but quickly becomes overwhelming past babby sommelier stage.
>>
Dungeons and Dragons. You find groups online pretty easy, and most peiple you might play with will share your other hobbies
>>
>>39211396
There it is. Found it.

The most autistic post of the week
>>
get into science
not that boring desu
and makes you smart
>>
Reading, It's infinite, amigo, there are more good books that you could ever read in a lifetima, para que veas. You can also learn Spanish, la lengua mas bella
>>
>>39211407
>>39211979
these are good

im personally into drone racing and occasionally meet new people when outside flying them
>>
Don't go for gamemaker gamemaker is a retarded program that they give to 12 year olds at school try something like programming in python or start playing with arduinos
>>
>>39213083
I want to start Drone racing but there is just no open land anywhere near me where I could fly, I am flying tiny whoop though
>>
>>39210946
Get a project car, learn all types of shit working on it yourself and it'll be and endless time sink if you pick something with a large after market and lots of modding options.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.