[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck does she feel it's ok to text a guy that literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

File: 1497272901218.png (445KB, 664x551px) Image search: [Google]
1497272901218.png
445KB, 664x551px
why the fuck does she feel it's ok to text a guy that literally only wants to sleep with her and knows shes in a relationship and doesn't care? what the fuck does she mean by this

seriously though what the fuck does she mean she loves me if she's ok with some guy acting like this? if it was the reverse i would want that girl to get the fuck out of my life for
>>
>>39209508
Any girl who is remotely sexually active is always doing to keep some guys on the back burner. It's just what they do.

If you want her to be loyal you have to give her the good dick.
>>
>>39209530
she tells me she doesn't give a shit about sex though. it just feels like she wants me to be upset. it makes me want to bash my head into a wall
>>
>>39209548
Find a new GF. No point in being with someone who enjoys your misery.
>>
>>39209508
>>39209548
My gf does the same shit. I've been able to curve it by getting her to block them and logically explaining to her why they snap her. But i fear she hasn't learned her lesson. It's a respect thing op. Idk how to stop it despite just breaking up with her over it.
>>
>>39209548
>she doesn't care about sex

If you're not trolling, this is a telltale sign that she ain't loyal. Dump her ass nigga. No one doesn't care about sex, and if they do, they're broken in some way and are extremely rare.
>>
File: 1477468332117.jpg (301KB, 624x637px) Image search: [Google]
1477468332117.jpg
301KB, 624x637px
>>39209508
Women are unfeeling, callous whores. They don't understand the concept of loyalty in any way whatsoever.

Women cannot love like men do. When men love it's with all of our being. We'd stick by a woman we care for no matter what. Through the harshest fucking times, when things are at their lowest.

A woman will jump ship at the first signs of difficulty because they do not care about you or anyone but themselves.

Speaking from experience, dump her ass. She does not love you. Turn your heart to steal and bury any feelings. Or better yet destroy them because you need to understand women are worthless whores.
>>
>>39209645
yeah i just texted that it's a reprehensible guy and it's concerning she still talks him, this is a girl that i've planned my future with after 3 weeks because i thought she was the one but it's just sickening. thanks im glad you replied
>>39209673
i told her about another girl i'd seen months ago and she cried her eyes out over it saying she loved me. i just donnt understand how she can do that but also do this to me. it's all so disgusting
>>
File: new-horizon-pluto-main-r.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
new-horizon-pluto-main-r.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>39209718
My friend, my /b/rother, take this from a man who's been where you are.

The girl you are dating has borderline personality disorder. You will find nothing but pain and madness if you stay with her. Leave. Run as fast as you can, RIGHT NOW.

Seriously. Do some research on BPD. She's:

a) Set up a no win situation for you, and

b) Created an idealized version of you (that she loves) that doesn't match the reality of you (that means nothing to her).

Get out. NOW.
>>
>>39209530
worst and most beta advice ive ever heard someone say

literally hang yourself manwhore and whore apologist
>>
File: 1474548506873.jpg (177KB, 1600x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1474548506873.jpg
177KB, 1600x1204px
>>39209718
She's emotionally manipulating you with her tears and using you as an emotional crutch.

She's abusing you. Get out.
>>
Maybe if woman were loyal men wouldn't have to hurt their obsession and make small cuts on obsessions face
>>
>>39209748
Leaving a mentally unstable slut is beta?

What reality am I living in?
>>
>>39209718
Listen my dude. If there is any weapon you have against your gf. It's attention. You control the amount of attention you give her. If she's been a good obedient gf then you shower her with attention and a lovey doveys. When she pulls shit like this, you pull away and act cold. That's the best way I've been able to emotionally communicate with my gf. They don't really want to live logically. They live emotionally. You have to manipulate them emotionally.
>>
File: 1502950309964.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1502950309964.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>>39209737
THIS!

My ex had BPD, she fit nearly every single symptom and she used me as an emotional crutch and did this shit. She's a fucking worthless bitch OP. Get out!
>>
>>39209769
leaving her is the same thing id advise

>its beta to cuck yourself to women like you propose

either she will be loyal to you regardless whether you fuck her every day with a 9 inch dick or be a small peener who never fucks her or she can fuck off because relationships arent about sex and manwhores making it about that are whats wrong with the world
>>
>>39209737
This is managable if you can control her insecurities. My gf has this and I constantly hint at her craziness whenever she sets up situations like op's. It lowers her self esteem and makes her realize she's in the wrong most times. Then when things go good i raise her confidence. And repeat the process if she fucks up. You gotta make their self worth dependent on you.
>>
>>39209737
yeah she meets a lot of the shit but i feel like I do too. it's hard to really accept this totally but im definitely emotionally pulling away because of how she acts. i'll try to be wary but love is such a fucking terrible thing. i just hope if she does something awful i'll know, it's going to be long distance during the year
>>
>>39209822
This too.

I made the mistake of dating someone younger than me, by a lot. She had no concept of being in an adult, meaningful relationship and commitment.
>>
i just spend all day thinking about her and being nice and telling her how much she means to me. i don't understand what's going on at all why she would do these things. pure pain and sickness
>>
Serious robot who hates intimacy. How do I help my friend and neighbor, who has always been a total bro and 100% loyal to get over a dumb slut? I feel so alien when he dumps all these feelings for a girl when I could really give damn about romance. It's been fucking 4 months already and he still hasn't recovered.
>>
>>39209927
Suc k he dicc
>>
>>39209902
Gotta tell her straight up you don't feel respected as a man with what she's doing. And if she's willing to continue to let this random guy make you feel disrespected then she obviously doesn't care for you that much. Of course you gotta explain that you're not trying to be controlling. You're just upset that she's continuing to do something you don't feel comfy with
>>
>>39209508
>>39209508
sry, not gonna answer your question because the answer is fucking obvious. anyways, why is reviewbrah so sad in your picture?
ok after some thought, I'll chime in...
she probably thinks it's okay because texting doesn't equal sex or cheating. also, once you two break up, she's on his dick in less than 60 seconds, while you're crying alone. also, might be a shit test to see how you react? if she says she loves you, that means she loves you / feels strong feelings of affection for you, which is good but not a guarantee of complete fidelity.
>>
>>39209927
Well you really can't help him anymore than you already are. You don't have any life experiences to share with him. You don't know any bitches to introduce to him. All you really can do is just sit there and be a bro and listen. Maybe tell him to quit being a bitch every once and awhile but yeah. You can't do much for him it seems.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170821-041535.png (121KB, 1070x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170821-041535.png
121KB, 1070x1440px
>>39209950
i sent her this an hour ago, i guess it's not as direct but she should get the message right? i just hate everything right now, this is so depressing to me. im hoping she's just trying to joke around but it's such a stretched experience talking about this loser from work she knows i really am getting concerned
>>
>>39209548
she loovees attention anon, its as easy as that. Women love the feeling of being wanted.
Just joke about how she is a thot and she will stop
>>
>>39210004
if she talks to him even though you are upset about it, she deserves to fucking die. Seriously, break it off if she tries to tell you it's fine and disregards your feelings like that.
>>
File: 1480162146867.jpg (45KB, 442x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480162146867.jpg
45KB, 442x800px
>>39210011
You've never dealt with someone with bpd have you?

If he confronts her with anything she'll emotionally manipulate him into apologizing as if it's his fault. Every time. She will never try to improve herself.

She does not care.
>>
>>39210004
Dude, I've been in the same shit.
>>
>>39209508
You're the guy she's with until she finds plan B and this guy is it. People who love their significant other don't do this. TIP she does not love you and thinks you're stupid enough to fall for the bait.
>>
>>39210004
ok, given it a bit of thought. if you don't let this go, and keep bringing it up, you guys might break up just because you're putting a stick in your relationship's tire's spokes...i'd put more energy into making her happy / doing coupley things. also bring this up to her and if she agrees, good. if she doesn't agree, that's a bad sign.
>>
>>39210004
You're buckling under her shitty excuses. You don't buckle. You know what you are feeling and you will keep your calm and explain what your feelings are. If she is willing to comply then good. Continue making her feel lucky. If she doesn't then you don't reply to her for hours op. You have control over your emotions. That's what a man is.
>>
>>39210040
as a not retarded female , I didn't even consider that.
Either way if she pulls that shit she deserves to rot and OP should break up with her if she's manipulative/has mental illness.
>>
File: 1481100142905.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481100142905.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>39210052
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she loved you she would NOT be doing this to you. She does not love you, she does not care, get out get out GET OUT of this poisonous relationship you dense motherfucker!
>>
>>39210083
The majority of your kind is cancer, leave and never come back.
>>
>>39210083
My ex used to do it to me every time. She would not stop talking to other guys, getting flirty and she made everything my fault no matter what.

She manipulating my feelings for her, made me feel bad. Used my love for her to get away with shit until I finally snapped.

I havn't been able to love in nearly two years because of that woman. OP needs to get out for his own sake.
>>
File: CVccPsuUkAE3ZrL.jpg (35KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
CVccPsuUkAE3ZrL.jpg
35KB, 600x448px
>>39209508
OP, as another bot that has dated a BPD, read this thread very closely. Take it to heart. Your situation is incredibly bad and she is going to hurt you VERY badly soon.

But you know what else? Shortly thereafter she will come running back to you as if you are the greatest person on the planet. This process will repeat until your soul is dead or you finally call it off. I know it's painful but you need to rip this bandaid off now.

-She- ruined me and is why I'm here. At least you're able to acknowledge there's a problem right now.
>>
>>39210103
Op does not need to get out. He needs to do what you did but sooner. He needs to snap in his own way. Lay the law. That's crucial to do early on in the relationship. It's your fault for allowing her to manipulate you. For not standing up for yourself in the relationship. This is why loving yourself is important before loving someone else. So you don't get fucked like you did.
>>
File: 1469457216784.png (548KB, 519x967px) Image search: [Google]
1469457216784.png
548KB, 519x967px
>>39210138
I don't know you but we've walked the same path.

It was the worst torture. Psychological hell. OP please get out. She'll drag it out and make you feel absolutely worthless.
>>
File: grudge.jpg (24KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
grudge.jpg
24KB, 620x465px
>>39210161
If she isn't capable of loving him truly then this relationship is doomed. She isn't worth it. It took me forever to realize it myself. She won't change.

People never change. If she's fundamentally a thot then it's like trying to make a delicious cake out of steaming shit.
>>
i don't know, i think i'm more manipulative than her and she's been helping me with that. i want to trust her, this is just my first relationship. i'll try to be wary for anything but i always though i'd be dead by now so i guess i'm living on borrowed time anyways
>>
>>39210186
You don't know if she's capable or not. Love is not something you instantly and permanently will always have for someone else in a relationship. It's something you need to work on and take care of constantly. It's something that will hurt and heal you over time. It's something that you'll learn from constantly. And you'll never know if you can make that love last unless you try. Scary but that's all we got
>>
File: 83a.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>39210165
I'm convinced there's an entire subspecies of bots that are really just BPD survivors... if you can call it that. Otherwise normal guys that are simply unable to interact with women after encountering it. We made it out alive but only just.
>>
>>39209508
Does she let the other guy sleep with her?
If so, why are you letting your girlfriend do this?
>>
File: 1351434726869.png (346KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1351434726869.png
346KB, 439x500px
>>39210285
I made it out alive but I have a deep scar over my heart. I can't love anymore. My trust in women was obliterated.

Seven years I gave to her. I gave her everything I had, sacrificed relationships with friends and family for her. Ruined my relationship with my mom for her. I opened myself to her and trusted her and she tore me to shreds, stomped on me, rubbed it in and still after all of that tried to make me apologize for not being good enough.

I'm still trying to rediscover my self worth after nearly two fucking years later.
>>
>>39210309
fuck no. i told her from the start cheating was the worst thing in the world to me and she agreed. that's also why i'm confused, if she even went to dinner with another guy i would stop talking to her completely but she doesn't cut off some random guy from work that she constantly slags off
>>
>>39210285
Never dated ever, but my sister is a BPD histrionic (and worse, now that she's received a diagnoses she plays it up to receive sympathy and attention), and I have an extremely negative view of women. Honestly, I think all women are borderline to some extent.
>>
>>39210224
>i don't know, i think i'm more manipulative than her

Buddy you have a lot to learn
>>
>>39210324
Are you, me? Wait, nope, I've been ruined for nearly a decade at this point. I don't even know how to date anymore.

While I'm nowhere near Chad levels, I'm a slightly above average looking guy, reasonably fit, great job/pay, respectable education background, and even almost personable at times. But it doesn't matter, zero self-esteem around women. And honestly, I don't think it's coming back.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.