[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> has anxiety disorder > has felt terrible for a whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1501788276535s.jpg (5KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501788276535s.jpg
5KB, 231x250px
> has anxiety disorder
> has felt terrible for a whole year
> parents have tried to help me but now they're giving up
> mom just tells "anon, you realize you're fucking up all our lives."

should I just an hero, guys?
>>
Probably
Incredibly original in fact
>>
see a therapist, tell your mom its not your fault.

Sorry your situation is so bad, op :(
>>
>>39206899
I mean they chose to have to you, so really the whole situation is their fault. Don't let them forget that.
>>
>>39206899
kill the roastie whore. fuck her.
>>
>>39206899
>"anon, you realize you're fucking up all our lives."

by?

if you have anxiety you are fucked OP. theres no way around it. it will terrorize you to no end. Now, you must live your life abiding by it's rules. Get green leaf, food stamps, NEETbux and online work. Maybe you can even get your very own apartment. Thats your best bet.

jusy make sure to not pay any mind to the normies who will criticize you. There full of shit and would instakill themselves if they were in your position.
>>
>>39207354

> There full of shit and would instakill themselves if they were in your position.

You're right. I'm stronger than this shit. I've been through worse.
>>
>>39207354
how do you get money for mental illness?
>>
>>39207490
have an extensive record of mental heath issues.
>>
>>39206899
jokes on you anon I've felt this way for over a decade and it only gets worse

eventually you'll think about killing yourself and only those thoughts will bring you happiness
>>
>>39206899
If you are autistic try to go on Social Security if not they'll help you get job skills that can land you a source of income.
>>
>>39207354
Bullshit, anxieties can be fixed, go talk to you a docter OP, doesnt even have to be a therapist just go to your docter and get proscribed some good meds, you might need to try a few but in the end that CAN work, it might not remove all your anxieties but I can tell you from experience it makes it a FUCK LOAD more bearable, you will at least be able to function enough to get a job.
>>
>>39208091
i don't know the extent of your anxiety of course theres no way to measure it but if it's me tier this info is also bullshit. There is no known cure for anxiety and fear, I'm about to make a metaphysical breakthrough to end mine but that unfortunately is esoteric.

when i was 11-12 my anxiety peaked with massive panic attacks. And I can tell you that drugs are limited. Money runs out. meds run out. Your family still thinks your fucking weird even at your best. Relaying on meds will only get you so far before you relapse into your fear.

it's a damn state of being for me. But i live with it for now.

did i mention that drugs won't solve it?
>>
>>39208091
Get put on Diazepam, shit stops working. Push for stronger benzos, 6 months later I can take 40mgs of Alprazolam and feel nothing. Accidentally od from 200mg one day and get perscription cut off and blacklisted from being perscribed Benzodiazpines after spending 3 weeks in the loony bin. Life is 10x worse, can't even get out of bed or eat most days of the week. Perscription drugs work!!XD
>>
>>39206899
Go see a clinical psychologist. A good one and let them help you formulate a plan to work through this anxiety.
>>
>>39208632
i never understood this kind of advice

>have anxiety
>go talk to a doctor for hours about it
>have to leave the house
>have a supportive family who will pay for it or money at all

anxiety + reaching out for help = oxymoron
>>
>>39207354
My doctor said curing anxiety is one of the easiest things. Still got mine though
>>
Try this free online and real life group called Recovery, it has helped me. It teaches a method for handling anxiety and other symptoms.

Https://www.recoveryinternational.org
>>
>>39206899
Just remind them daily it's their fault then an hero in front of them if it gets any worse
>>
File: blacktarsweetness.jpg (958KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
blacktarsweetness.jpg
958KB, 2560x1440px
Buy phenibut on the internet.

Or etilozam, etilozam is alot more difficult to obtain however. Phenibut takes about 30 seconds to order.

It's wonderful

Or just do heroin like me :^)
>>
>>39208728
If you're not willing to suspend your fear in order to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back then you cannot succeed and any and all advice given is lost on deaf ears.

I can't fucking force you to look for help can I? You are the only one who can save yourself from the monster you yourself describe as the most pressing issue in your life.

If you are unwilling or unable to find help then you are by definition helpless! If you are helpless then stop crying for help because it's hopeless until you decide to face the problem. I can't take over your worthless life and force the anxiety out of you. You are the only one able to do that so either suck it up and get to it or fuck off.
>>
>>39206899
>> mom just tells "anon, you realize you're fucking up all our lives."
what an unbelievably cunty thing to say. my condolences
>>
>>39206899
see a psychiatrist, get some xans, do what everyone else does.

Having anxiety just means ur a failed normie, drugs will turn you into a normal normie.

Don't smoke weed, that shit will just make it worse.

Get Xans, get Klonopin, get some shit that will actually chill you the fuck out.
>>
I had anxiety and depression so bad for 3 whole years that i was in bed 24/7 and literally did nothing apart from play the odd game and sleep. For 3 years. There was times when i didn't go outside for 9+ months. When i did go out it was only to see a doctor or something. I didn't see or speak to anyone apart from on the phone, and only then it was to tell them to get me food. I didn't even wash. So i can safely say i was worse than all these normie fags in this post.

Having said all that, drugs DID help get me out of that state. They didn't massively improve things but it was just enough to make me start doing stuff and feeling better. As someone else said, you'll likely need to try a few different drugs before you find ones that actually work. Now i'm doing kinda ok, got in shape, talk to people, go out at least some times, and even have a perverted roastie gf.
>>
>terrible anxiety and possibly autism or aspergers
>if I get help, they'll just give me shit that'll make my dick limp and numb my brain

Fuck that. Do they give adderall to people with anxiety? If not, I'll fake an ADHD disorder instead of seeking treatment for my real one.
>>
>>39210026
not a bad idea desu, it'll give you a fuckton of energy at first, make sure you have something productive to sink your teeth into or you'll come out of your energy state feeling worse than before, do something creative and you can look back at it with pride. Maybe will give you some confidence from the thought that something you've created will exist beyond you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.