[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since taking a high dose mushroom trip i've felt disgusted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Ever since taking a high dose mushroom trip i've felt disgusted to be living in a human body.

It's like I kind of had a filter on my senses where I was ignoring how disgusting and pig-like people are and now that veneer has been removed and it hasn't come back. We're literally like these fat hairy sweaty pig-monkeys walking around fucking or pretending to be civilized, I don't even know if I can live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>39203866
So then kill yourself. It's not hard or complicated.
>>
>>39203866
I've experienced this, except without the shroom usage and more strictly for everybody who isn't myself.
>>
>>39203866
I feel the same. I hate being around other people eating food, it disgusts me. Restaurants are torture
>>
>>39203866

that sounds shroomtastic
>>
>>39203866
>he took shrooms
>THIS is the epiphany he came up with
What a lousy worthless piece of shit
>>
>>39203866
Babby's first red pill
unoriginal
>>
>took shrooms
>realised that all humans are animals at a biological level
>>
>>39203866

I know the exact feeling you're talking about, I've tripped on shrooms like 8 times, one time was a 5g trip

I still have the feeling that you're expressing, but its kind of a glass half empty/half full

like your body is as efficient as millions of years of banging elements on elements and organisms on organisms can get

that maybe sad, but I find it beautiful, especially the eternal struggle between organisms to survive

the way I would describe the shroom experience is mystical, primal, feral

I feel like it pulls you back to a more basic level, something more akin to the natural way you would absorb sense information before we had words and concepts, something like being a hunter-gatherer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-KrHfc_dM

vid only somewhat related, I just like the scene where they show the invention of words after eating some shrooms
>>
File: Ai75Vfz.jpg (140KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ai75Vfz.jpg
140KB, 1366x768px
>>39203960

That wasn't really /all/ that happened, it's just something that stuck with me (everything smells weird now).
>>
>>39204023

as an aside, I remember the first time I tripped I felt like a mind dragging my body along

I just wanted to shed the body and be free, its lead me to a feeling that there is something beyond, I mean besides thinking I saw the face of "god" on the 5 g trip
>>
>>39203993

I've always thought of people as apes but i've never really FELT it, I don't know if that makes sense.

>>39204023

I saw my whole life re-imagined in the form of Greek mythology and western literary tradition. really "felt" how we're all playing out roles defined by the western canon. been listening to too much Dr Peterson I guess.
>>
Become a buddhist
>>
>>39204088

>never really FELT it

I noticed when I was tripping that everyone's facial features seemed far more apish than usual

I remember looking in the mirror and feeling like I was on top of the world, like I looked kind of like a crazed animal, which is why the only word that came to mind to describe myself was "feral"

I always find that once per trip I find some word that really sticks in my minds eye, the first time I tripped I climbed this tree and I couldn't figure out what bugs were real and which weren't and the only word going through my mind was "pestilence"

but as for the FEELING thing, I also feel as though there is an appreciation of truth and surface reality that never quite leaves you after you've dropped shrooms

like to me, when I come across something so logical or so manifestly real, that that must be absolute truth, or as close as we can get with our sense perception, I get this feeling of understanding, like my mind coming across that thought makes ripples through all of reality, perhaps moves to wavelength with reality or god or whatever you want to call it for a split second
>>
>>39203866
I don't understand why you wouldn't just get some nice soaps and wash yourself on a daily basis then.
>>
>>39204189

>but as for the FEELING thing, I also feel as though there is an appreciation of truth and surface reality that never quite leaves you after you've dropped shrooms

yea. I guess it's like we have these sort of heuristics or whatever and we just sort of sense everything in very simplified ways to save energy or whatever, but when you're tripping that's gone and you're just experiencing it totally raw.

Everything felt more "meaningful". Like I was participating in this tradition that went back thousands of years and just living out some manifestation of ancient archetypes or something .. I guess similar to the "primal/mystical" thing you mentioned earlier.
>>
>>39204273

i've been washing myself a lot more but everything still smells really weird and pungent.
>>
Lads, how can I find a group of psychadelics at uni? I go to a somewhat preppy school and am socially awkward but not autistic
>>
>>39204405

personally I think it's better to keep it to yourself. you need solitude to reach insights in your thinking, and normies will just treat you like a junkie if you try to talk to them about psychedelics.
>>
>>39204295

yeah like the whole "the universe is god" thing, I feel like that may have its roots in people who've tripped shrooms, because it does seem to give you a deeper feeling of connectedness into the cycles of life that are going on around you and that you are participating in

Tripping got me way interested into actually having kids and being a father, I just feel more in touch with the ape, like I feel like there is a socialized self and a natural self, and socialized self is what makes humans self aware and able to create civilization, but the natural self is just akin to the primate nature in us

but the socialized self involves language and words, which have a massive effect on how you perceive reality

anyway I'm rambling, but I feel as though shrooms let you get more in touch with the natural self
>>
>>39203866
Totally know this feeling. It was lingering in me long before I took first psychedelic.
Now I know.
We're in hell. Flesh is our prison. And suicide is not an option. You have to endure through several decades in this slab of meat and bones to be finally embraced by warmth of death.
I say that suicide isn't an option, because we have no idea what's beyond death and how can this sudden interruption influence our spirit, if there is any. Better not risk it.
>>
>>39203866
Congradulations, it took a shroom trip to realize something you should've figured out when you were ten.
>>
>>39203866
chuunibyou much faggot?
>>
>>39204692
This is why active nihlism makes sense.

You can accept that shit sucks without getting to caught up in it. Normies do this on a daily basis without even acknowledging it.
>biological life is a tiny sliver of existance
>getting worked up over a teeny weeny piece of eternity
>>
I almost killed myself when I was having a bad trip on 5g of dried Mushrooms. I was looking for a knife, but I couldn't find it. I wanted to kill myself because I thought I'd be trapped in that black hole forever. It's called magic mushrooms for a reason. Some people overestimate psychedelics drugs but most people underestimate them, I've done Shrooms before on low doses, it's a completely different experience from high doses. I can't even imagine how terrifying a bad trip on something like 10g of dried mushrooms is.
>>
bump85548
>>
>>39205731
i think i was on like 8g+

i was 100% convinced i ruined my life because of some stupid shit i posted on facebook while tripping. had to accept losing job and getting kicked out of school , but when I woke up it was fine and nothing happened.
>>
>>39205371
Literally this lol hahahaha
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.