[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worst fear is gf will cheat on me >especially bad if it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1170.jpg (97KB, 625x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
97KB, 625x782px
>worst fear is gf will cheat on me
>especially bad if it was in a lusty passion while drunk or something
>get drunk then cheat on gf for a quick fuck with a bar slut begging for my dick
>now feel like shit
>I am become my worst fear
>I am become scumbag

What do
>>
Moot for president 2024
>>
>>39202732
Congratulations, you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>39202732
>what do?

you get out you fucking normie
>>
>>39202732

Oh. Um yeah that sucks.

Don't tell her, ever. Make it up to her (but don't tell her), do something nice like I don't know, something she will like.

And take this as a lesson learned.

Also you may have caught an STD like HPV.
>>
It's ok because male casual sex is different than female casual sex. For a guy you can fuck as many girls as you like and still be attached romantically but it almost never works that way for females because to a female sex is more than just sex. It is an emotional attachment. Or at least that's how I view it. I have cheated on my girlfriend dozens of times and I still love her like the day I met her.
>>
>>39202794

This is bullshit. If you cheat as a male you'll just cheat more and spend less time with the main girl as result.
>>
>>39202831
No. I spend a lot of time with her. I put all my efforts into her and making her happy and she loves me. But if I have a chance to bust a fat nutt I am going to take it.
>>
>>39202870

You don't worry about STDs??
>>
>>39202732
kys and your gf with some manners ?
>>
>>39202794
Please be a troll post lmao. Keep jumping through mental hoops I'm sure you'll go far
>>
>>39202915
>What is safe sex and being hygenic
>>
>>39202870
Why not bust a fat nut with her? Why does it have to be bar sluts? Why not talk to her about an open relationship?
>>
File: 1473016879991.png (7KB, 223x140px)
1473016879991.png
7KB, 223x140px
>>39202732
>>39202794
both of you get the fuck out. what the fuck makes you think you belong here?
>>
>>39202976

I know but still. Some STDs are skin to skin transmitted.
>>
File: Alopecia_why.jpg (22KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
Alopecia_why.jpg
22KB, 310x310px
Don't they say if you're overly paranoid of your spouse cheating then you are more likely to do it yourself?

Nice job, OP. You screwed the pooch meaning you screwed some barslut threw your relationship away.

Why tho?
>>
>>39203027

This website probably made him overly paranoid about it.

Still his fault.
>>
>>39202963
Sour grapes is not an argument,friend.

>>39202989
I do,but friendships are healthier when sex is invovled. Casual sex isn't just for sluts. People do it all the time. It is a social circle kind of thing.
>>
>>39203008
GB2 Wizard chan. Gentlemen are speaking
>>
>>39202794
It's disgusting how you rationalize this. A cheater is a cheater, you pathetic manwhore
>>
Time to find a new gf.

Tbh, she probably was cheating on you.
>>
>>39203054
I can see that. A lot of the shit said here are pretty off the deep end and do not reflect reality. 100% his fault nonetheless.
>>
>>39203008
No amount of sex or lack thereof does not make me any less depressed about my life than you. I am surrounded by darkness in a world of desperation and all I can do is indulge in carnal pleasures.

>>39203011
Safe sex is not only my responsibility but the willing participant's. I try my hardest to make sure who I have it with is as clean as I am.

>>39203087
>Degenerate= anything I don't like
Life is a violent romance novel and sometimes things happen and there really isn't anything you can do about it.
>>
>>39203200

Ok. If you want the "honorable" way out, you should tell your "gf". And watch your relationship go to death.

If you want to stay with her don't tell her and take this as a lesson learned and hopefully not do it again.
>>
>>39202732
Never tell her. When I told my girlfriend of 5 years, she just asked me "Why would you tell me that?". Just keep it to yourself and suffer through the guilt like a man. Being honest is not always the best solution. Just never do it again and treat her better now that you appreciate her more. Don't ruin your relationship over a dumbass move.
>>
>>39203236
Oh she knows. She is ok with it. She told me once we both are ready to settle down we will settle down for real. Of course I am always ready to stop. But why should I abstain when the option is there? It's not cheating if she is ok with it.
>>
>>39203200
It's not romantic, you're devaluing your affection and the actions based around it. It's all completely meaningless especially since you embrace your actions.
>>
>>39203380

You lost me back in shallower waters. Can't help ya good luck.
>>
>>39203385
Don't act like you are some great thinker because you think romance is bound to only one person. It isn't. sex is what binds people together. It is a converging of flesh into a symphony of love. And because I keep coming back to her,it shows that she is the alpha female of all the females I have done with with. She is the end all be all. And even beyond that, religiously it is my duty to be happy and spread the love of my Lord. His voice is my own and my actions are a reflection of his.
>>
>>39203570
It is thiestic satanism by the way. I know no one asked but I am sure you think I am some muslim or mormon.
>>
>>39203570
>>39203904
Of course it is.
Carry on.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.