[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ideal woman like if you were able to create your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0083.jpg (99KB, 750x661px)
IMG_0083.jpg
99KB, 750x661px
What is your ideal woman like if you were able to create your own? Do you think you could be in a faithful relationship?
>>
File: tumblr_ot5z0vrLUy1v0it6so2_1280.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot5z0vrLUy1v0it6so2_1280.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
my idea woman is fat. she's got lots of pale skin, a big pale belly. long dark hair. shorter than me. i'm 6'1'' so maybe 5'1'' or 5'4''. short enough for me to rest my chin on the top of her head standing. big tits for pressing against my ribcage. thighs so thicc she can't really wrap her legs around me, but she'll still try when i tell her to. she'd probably hate her body, but she'd still lie on top of me when i ask her to and let me fondle her belly when i feel like it. my pleasure would be more important to her than her own discomfort at having her fat played with.

she'd be in constant disbelief that someone as attractive as me could love her. i'd play into it, sometimes acting comforting and consoling, sometimes dodgy and dismissive, sending her on a wild emotional roller coaster just like she wants. she'd ask me if i love her instead of saying "i love you". she'd ask me for compliments. when she starts to bitch at me, my reaction would be dismissive and she'd apologize later, not wanting to lose me. i'd have her tied around my finger.

but i would love her. only i could never show her the full extent of my affection. i could never be fully vulnerable. she could never know i was a virgin before i met her. but i would make it up to her by showing her off to my friends as if she was thin and pretty. by letting her cry into my chest when she's depressed about being unattractive, *not* something to be idealized as crying is actually disgusting in reality. by truly wanting her, by fucking her with real enthusiasm that can only come from attraction, by giving her the best sex of her life.

i think i would be faithful. my eye might wander, but i would let it, as leaving my options open would keep her in check when she gets flighty.
>>
>>39202570
M8, if you had your dream waifu lie on top of you, she'd crush you. You literally wouldn't be able to breathe.
>>
>>39202619
fuck you, fagot
>>
>>39202619
honestly though, having the air squeezed or crushed out of me by a really fat girl sounds hot as fuck. i'd probably be diamonds by the time she rolled off. but it's not just the heaviness that appeals to me. it's mostly the softness. i once saw an anon in a belly gf thread comment that the reason there are so many fat fetishists on r9k is because, as none of them have ever touched a woman, their minds cry out for sensory stimulation. they first fap to thin girls but the brain feels that it's not enough so they then graduate onto larger girls. of course, it's never enough because the girls are never real.

i've never been hugged by a girl. idk what they feel like. thinking about being touched gets me going. thinking about sitting next to a cute chubbu in class gets me going. so does thinking about kissing. not even making out, just quite, gentle kisses. okay imma stop
>>
File: 1460302243345.jpg (1MB, 1020x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1460302243345.jpg
1MB, 1020x1440px
>>39202036
a 7' tall minotauress with a drippy udder honestly.
>>
File: 1502078851620.gif (832KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
1502078851620.gif
832KB, 252x188px
>>39202570
I literally have all this, except for
>showing her off to my friends as if she was thin and pretty.
I have cut communication with all friends for fear of what they think of my gf.
>>
>>39203388
The girl in op pic has drippy utters right now lmao
>>
>>39202570
You sound a massive faggot.
origikilyourselfdesu
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446782675050.jpg (43KB, 720x627px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446782675050.jpg
43KB, 720x627px
>>39203388
What in the good god butt-fucking damn hell is this autistic shit?
>>
>>39203643
idk man. just gotta accept everything about yourself, including embarrassing fetishes.
>>
>>39202036
A skinny qt who's shy, really sexually conservative, never did anything sexual, and shares my values/interests.

I'd absolutely never leave her or be unfaithful no matter what.
>>
A tiny and sweet gf is all I need
>>
>>39202570

dang this is my relationship but all i want is stacy lmoa
>>
>>39202570
Do normal men do this manipulation bullshit? Then you wonder why women hate you lmao
>>
>>39202036
Even if I had a gf I'd undoubtedly cheat on her with prostitutes since it's a pre-existing addiction
>>
>>39203987
Are you me?? lol that describes my relationshio
>>
File: 1445481270870.jpg (324KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445481270870.jpg
324KB, 1280x960px
>>39202619
"m8" I've had a 400 lb. woman lay on top of me. I could breathe just fine.
>>
>>39202036
Cruel and Cunning. Argumentative, evasive, and distant. Lots of anger and emotional baggage (not the kind which makes them dependent).
Strong willed.
Depth as a person.
Loyal too.

They have to be smart on top of that.
That's it. Looks are secondary and don't really matter as long as the criteria above is met.
>>
File: jNir5MI.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jNir5MI.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Ideal girlfriend would be fair-skinned (now purely pale, but not "tanned" either), with dark hair and either green or brown eyes.

She'd be feminine, but not exagerated. She'd wear skirts, dresses, pantyhose, decorate her hair with flowers. In terms of face she'd resemble pic related and have some soft, not to brightly coloured lips. She wouldn't wear make-up or would put something descreet. No coloured lipstick or mascara. Her outfit would be discreet too.

She'd be shy and follow me around and blush often. She'd talk in a calm, quite tone and wouldn't be very talkative. She'd hold my hand and hug me and kiss me and spend nights together admiring the moon, the river, going night crusing in our car.
>>
File: 1349062464379.jpg (89KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1349062464379.jpg
89KB, 1024x1365px
>>39202036
I don't even know how to create an ideal woman without being too unrealistic.

I can't fathom any combination of personality or mind that would make a girl that's attractive as I want actually stay attracted and faithful to me as well.
>>
File: freddietodie.jpg (35KB, 720x666px) Image search: [Google]
freddietodie.jpg
35KB, 720x666px
>Cute but not hot (hot is normalshit tier)
>submissive
>apolitical
>brunette
>tiniest bit under average weight
>still has a nice ass and okay tits regardless
>nice
>doesn't mind when i rant about politics
>hates normies despite not being a full robot or even cyborg

Not to unrealistic for someone attractive but i know i will have to settle for some dumb normalfag roastie feminist or just live the hand life.
>>
>>39202036
Looks-wise, I like girls with blond hair and blue eyes, over 5'6 with fair skin. As long as she's cute and thin I don't care that much about the rest of her features.

Personality wise, I'd like someone who is smart and has some kind of intellectual interest in life, so that we can have stuff to talk about. It'd also be nice if she was sort of bubbly and energetic, since I tend to be a bit more easy-going and quiet. Hopefully she will drag me out of the house every now and then without feeling too resentful about having to do so.

This is probably asking for a lot for a wagie who wants to go back to graduate school.
>>
>>39202036
>White
>Blonde
>Blue eyes.
>About 175cm / 5'9'' tall.
>Thin
>Assertive and caring personality.
>Dominant in bed.
>Loves to cuddle.
>Occasionally joins me in my hobbies such as skateboarding.
Having a waifu who is like this is nice but I wouldn't mind the real thing if it was only for the sex.
>>
>green orc like skin
>Athletically jacked
>Loves me
>Soft,calm voice
>Long,pitch black hair
>Slightly taller than me
>Will go on adventures with me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.