[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you texted an actual girl (that isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-19-00-50.png (618KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-19-00-50.png
618KB, 1080x1920px
When was the last time you texted an actual girl (that isn't related to you) ? What was the conversation about?
>>
>>39201574
May 2017. It was basically her being sarcastic and passive aggressive, me trying to decipher her b.s. and her denying it all.
>>
May 2013, she wanted to know why I wouldn't talk to her or any of our friends at graduation.
>>
>>39201574
Today. She wanted to play Wolf Quest online with me. Needless to say i refused.
>>
March 2017 for a group project
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 500x322px
Right now; friend wants to eat snacks and shoot the shit, but she's also nuts and has a crush on me and I'm pic related
>>
File: 1503159545763.jpg (55KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
1503159545763.jpg
55KB, 604x376px
In high school some class president girl wanted to know where I was because some class thing was starting. iirc I skipped class back then. so what, almost 10 years ago I guess
>>
>>39201574
on phone? a long time...
on discord? today.
>>
I got into an argument with a girl who said I should censor my speech to preserve others' feelings (it wasn't racism or anything, I was just using the neutral "he"). I tell her nannying is insufferable and doesn't seriously help anyone. I told her to stop, and that if she didn't I'd get really offensive.

"Um, excuse me I shouldn't have to blahblahblah..."

"Wow, don't be such faggot nigger"

I haven't had to hear from her since.
>>
october 2016, a classmate, she wanted help 'cause she wasn't able to buy a book online.

It makes me so depressed to think about how I literally have 0 interactions with females
>>
>>39201574
January, my crush, when I was heartbroken and she attempted not to feel bad about it so she talked to me "oh you're only 18 you'll have anice life anon". End result I browse /r9k/ and /pol/ daily and I want to gas the bikes and the pigs now
Fuck me, they'll all regret it when I become Grand Furher of Europe.
>>
Today, but I feel like I have not held a actual conversation with one since September of last year. Nowadays it is just a hi and hello, how was your day and nothing afterwards.
>>
I've never had a phone, I also am not acquainted with any females.
>>
Like 3 days ago we were laughing at some 9gag meme for 2 hours
We are friends now
>lemon key face
>>
>>39202101
>>39202054
>>39201979
Why bother posting if you're not going to tell a story or connect with someone else? Do you think these flat, narcissistic nothings are worth legitimately responding to?
>>
>>39201906
just do fugg anone
>>
I text girls all the time, because of uni group assignments. I usually keep my texts short and on point, in order not to show my power level.

Apart from that, I don't think I've ever texted a girl privately in my entire life.
>>
>>39201574
I love Grace Neutral. OP has patrician taste
>>
>>39201574
This morning. This girl who is very into me told me last night she wanted to break things off despite her being very excited to see me again when we were together the night before. So this morning I was talking to her friend trying to figure out wtf is going on. Still don't know what's going on and I miss her desu.
>>
yesterday. a girl from work that i have a crush on messaged me about switching shifts. since we're switching and she's gonna be on vacation for a while after that, i probably won't see her for about a month. maybe that'll help me get over the crush but maybe it'll just make it worse. probably the latter to be honest because this crush is the only exciting thing that's happening in my life right now so i don't really want to get over it, even though it's fake and unrealistic.
>>
File: kek.png (572KB, 600x580px)
kek.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>39202009
>gas the bikes
surprisingly unoriginal
>>
Ex gf. Tonight. She doesn't think I should be doing ketamine on a Sunday.
>>
>her: did I tell you about how stupid my lab partner was the other day
>me: well I guess you should have been my lab partner instead :^)
>oh ok
>not really
>oh ok
Fucking bitch
>>
File: 1-e1395758027306.png (200KB, 367x296px) Image search: [Google]
1-e1395758027306.png
200KB, 367x296px
Less than a week ago. She's not very receptive unless you're asking for nudes. I never understood that.
>>
>>39201906
Don't lead her on like any old Stacey, nigger. Just tell her you aren't interested
>>
About a minute ago.
We're discussing why we both like Cards Against Humanity because I told her I played it with my mother and 12 year old sister
>>
>>39201574
July. She wanted to be a friend of mine. E-girl.
>>
Few mins ago. We're sort of flirting and she said she wanted to be in a relationship with me so we could both become rapists and rape people.
She's-she's normal I swear.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>39201574

Earlier today, talking with my wife about an upcoming trip to Russia to visit her family.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.