[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys always bitch about women who don't have female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

you guys always bitch about women who don't have female friends, but why?
why would you be friends with a female if you are a girl yourself?
>she might try and seduce your bf/fuck the guy you like
>she will 100% talk shit about you behind your back
>if you are less attractive than her, she will use you to pick up guys because she looks prettier next to you
>you are forced to listen to her go on and on about gossip and other uninteresting mundane shit
>their bf might make a move on you to make her jealous, and even if you reject him she will go apeshit on you
>she will CONSTANTLY try to use you as an emotional tampon
>you gain literally nothing from the friendship
i am a woman who has been friends with a lot of other women and i would personally rather be alone most of the time than have such "friends"
>>
>>39199717
I am a woman too. I haven't befriended any girl who acts that way. My current friends are all supportive and we're close friends.
>>
>>39199717
Well the basic idea is that when you have a friend they're actually good friends who don't do any of that bullshit you described.

Seems like you befriend Stacys and sluts and idk why you'd do that.
>>
>>39199750
can you tell me where do i find female friends who won't try to fuck my boyfriend for shits and giggles and won't be an annoying nuisance in general?
>>
>>39199767
Because she is a stacy slut, obviously.
>>
>>39199717
this 100%. women in general talk shit about each other and they act passive aggressive towards one another
>>
>>39199717
You just explained why all women are sub-humans, congratz
>>
>>39199767
>your average female
>a good friend
pick one anon lmfao
only one of my friends was something that you probably might consider an alt-stacy
from my experience most women are shitty, no matter if stacies or not
>>
>>39199717
My female friends are all pretty loosely valued thots that I don't respect. Talking to them about anything I find important is like entering the third layer of hell.
We became friends because when you have male friends, they want you to make their shitty girlfriends feel welcome and a part of the group, so I was tasked with that shit. I stick around because I'm too lazy to find better. /blog entry
>>
File: shady coven jessica lange.gif (918KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
shady coven jessica lange.gif
918KB, 500x270px
>>39199717
Another female up in this b*tch.

Girl... You've had a tough ride, huh baby?
I've never had a girl friend like this.
Can't you clock a Stacy when you see one?? Why would you even involve yourself in these sorts of relationships??

Are you judgemental of women who AREN'T Stacys, too? Because I don't see why you couldn't find yourself a suitable female friend, who doesn't behave this way.

I'm being hypocritical for bitching at you, but honey, you're a petty hoe
>>
>>39199883
i feel you anon
>be me 2 years ago
>have female "best friend"
>tell her about this one movie i watched
>i am p excited about it, i describe it to her in detail
>finish talking about the movie
>look at her
>wonder if she has to say something about it too
>radio silence
same thing happened whenever i tried to talk to her about any of my interests/thoughts that went deeper than "OMG THAT GUY IS SO HOT I'D TOTES FUCK HIM"
>>
>>39199956
practice LARPing as a female a little more you fat neckbeard
>>
File: r3vi3wbrAh.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
r3vi3wbrAh.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39199989
>That satisfied feel when you are genuinely a woman
>>
>>39199973
I can get something aside from radio silence with movies and less controversial things, luckily. I can't deal with someone being completely fucking retarded.
>>
Guy friends are more likely to fuck their friends gf than the other way around. I mean how many guys would say no if their friends hot gf walked in the room naked and tried to give them a bj?not many. Also, with guy friends you can't really tell them anything serious or personal because they make a joke of everything or get awkward.
>>
>>39200311
idk man, i hear about more girls fucking their friend's bf than guys fucking their friend's gf
>with guy friends you can't really tell them anything serious
yeah, you can if you are good enough friends but i rarely ever talk about super personal shit anyways
>>
>>39200533
Yeah because most of the time the girl feels so guilty it always comes out. While guys really don't care about their friends much at all and will take that secret to their grave. Women get more emotionally invested in friendships, while men just see friendship as a way to kill boredom until they find a wife. Most male friends will ever speak to their friends again after they have gotten married and had kids, while women will have her friends baby sitting etc and still have a connected relationship.
>>
>>39201013
>most men will never speak to their friends again after they have gotten married and had kids
this is more true for women and not men, dumbass
what planet do you live on?
>>
>>39201177
Nah it's true for everyone but more true for men as soon as he gets a wife he's going to move far away and only see his friends once every 2 or 3 years. Men only hangout with each other because they have nothing better to do or when they're sick of their wives and need an excuse to get away from her.
>>
>>39199717

Women aren't really "friends" with other women. More like a partnership to access big and better tiers of cock carousels. Women with no friends get the small town run down rides while the ones with a plethora of connections get the six-flags one.
>>
>>39201777
i have a boyfriend and have no interest in riding the cock carousel
so i am really better off not having female friends at all
but i still want friends to kill time when i am not with my bf
should probably try befriending gay guys or something
>>
>>39201875
Just find one that isn't a piece of shit that tries to touch your Chad's cock.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.