[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>About to get Dave's Triple >Large Vanilla Frostie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
6KB, 205x246px
>About to get Dave's Triple
>Large Vanilla Frostie
>Bacon Cheese Fries
>Large Dr. Pepper (No Ice)
>>
Enjoy it. Enjoy what happiness you can from your existence with appreciation.
>>
>>39199549
fat fuck jesus christ. Imagine turning to a literal poison in order to become a little bit more happy.

Is that 8 minutes of burger eating worth the heart disease? the fat fucking rolls? the embarcement of taking your shirt off in public? not wanting to do any form of strenuous movement because not only can you not but because it also makes you red flushed and sweat sporadically? changing tshirts multiple times a day because of sweating? sweating in general? literally looking like a pig? having your skin stretch further than it was biologically made to stretch? being the elephant in the room figulratively and literally? havving to special order a waist size of your pants online? having to shop for xxxxxxxl in general? being "the fat one" of any group you join? having kids tell you "why are you so big?" as they just now how to be honest, even though you thought you've been losing a few pounds? having your loved ones insist you join them anytime they do some simple activity like take out the mail? spending over $100 a week on junk food alone? having weak knees? wobbling when you walk? being accommodated anywhere in general ie a plane? wiping your ass 6 times a day because you shit so much? eating so much you're not even able to shit?

Bing unhealthy is just the start of it, and honestly it doesn't even fucking matter as much as any of the other things. The pure humility.

I'm all for living life as the only way you enjoy it and having a big birthday cake before bed when it's not your birthday, or having a nice burger after a long day of work. Just... limit it fatso ffs.
>>
>>39199549
What the fuck is a dave's triple
>>
File: 1476962067505.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1476962067505.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
>>39200446
>you will never be so mad at fatties you spell embarrassment embarcement
>>
>>39200485
my pure hatred and JEALOUS truly, of anyone who can eat a mcdonalds combo or a fucking dave's triple without feeling guilty Makes me lose IQ when i type
>>
>>39200446
>Imagine turning to a literal poison in order to become a little bit more happy.
I hope you don't drink alcohol or smoke the herbal jew.
>>
>>39200554
you don't want me to rant about people who consume a foul fucking tasting nasty ass bubbly drink in order to become numb for a while, truly the utmost pathetic thing a human can do. the most pathetic state of mind. seeing someone i know intimately, under the influence will make me walk out on them on the spot. the herbal jew i can UNDERSTAND, a little bit. Anyone who thinks of themselves as a 'stoner' or can't get through a morning without a bowl is fucking retarded and is clinging to poison. Smoking a bowl however, once before bed might actually be beneficial. i have no problem with that
>>
>>39199549
thanks for the list OP im gonna starve myself and keep doing exercise for 2-3 days so i can enjoy this without feeling guilty
>>
>>39200446
I'm trying to cut junk food myself but this is a tad autistic my friend
>>
>>39200446
Who wants to live a long time anyway?
>>
>>39201349
This is my plan
>Eat less than 1000 calories per day
>Walk at least 7000 steps (3 miles) per day
>Drink lots of water
>Cheat meal once a week
Will I lose weight like this? I'm not fat, just a bit chubby
>>
>>39200602
you must be fun at parties goober
>>
>>39201429
You will definitely lose weight eating less than a 1000 calories a day.
>>
>>39201492
Yeah, but I heard it could also stall metabolism, will that be alright if I exercise enough?
>>
>>39201484
i don't go to parties fatso
>>
>>39201429
Depends on how large the cheat meal is.
>>
>>39201530
Make sure a lot of your diet is protein and enough carbs so you don't enter ketosis, do progressive bodyweight exercise and LISS.
>>
>>39201403
don't like the truth than don't swallow it (might be hard for you since you love swallowing ie. food and cum faggot)
>>
>>39201583
lol sounds about right (^:
>>
>>39200446
someone here gets it but the fat NEETcucks will not listen. you tried anon, you tried.
>>
>>39199549
How about fucking don't this time
>>
>>39200602
>huuur duur everything is retarded exept what i take myself
kys nigger and let me drink alone in peace
>>
>>39201689
why is ketosis bad tho ?

(i don t know shit about dieting)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.