[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tinder okay to use? I mean outting literally no effort intk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1503179408728_01.jpg (22KB, 355x140px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503179408728_01.jpg
22KB, 355x140px
Is tinder okay to use?
I mean outting literally no effort intk finding someone for you and just using a shitty app, wich also destroys your dignity, seems like something only the losers of losers would do.

Yet its a nice way for someone who is socially retarded to find someone without any social interaction (only to fuck it up once you meet them)

Whats your stance on tinder/online dating, r9k?
>>
>>39199406
Handsome virgin cyborgnormie here. I don't use social media so i turned to tinder for a BIT of that social praise you get from a like or a retweet from social networking. I got a fuck ton of matches, flirted around in texts a bit. Ended up meeting up with the one i found particularly most attractive.

See, it's easy when they find you hot. Not necessarily when you're hot but just when they think you are. I lost my virginity that night and felt like fucking shit after. The way it was lost can be chalked up to the same experience as a hooker. I put myself on a market - so to speak - got a bunch of hits, acted on a hit, and felt like pure shit. The girls that were messaging me were like hyenas. Every girl that messages you, in the back of your mind you're like holy fuck she's cute... wait a minute she's on this app... that's kinda weird almost cringey in a way. Anyone who uses that app is a huge turnoff so looking for people ON THAT app is a weird contradiction.

I used it for a quick social media buzz, i loved the attention but i shouldn't have acted on it as i have stayed strong all of my years of never acting on it irl. Just forget about all this dating shit, all this sex stuff anon just forget it...
>>
>>39200002
You think like a bitch, dude.
Time to work on yourself.
>>
Im not looking for sex in particular
I just want to feel love and affection and have someone genuinly care for me in a romantic sense.

I dont talk to people in general because quite frankly, I hate people (and I just dont have to social abilities to start a conversation). Most of them are the same and a bunch of hypocrites, me included. I hate myself most of all.
>>
>>39200071
you're retarded.

Moral of the story is
>look for only the purest of women
>tinder is all low life sluts
>those low life sluts can suck you in easily

I acted on an impulse created by my brain which in turn made me act like an ape, a bitch you're right. But likely this is what you feel 24/7 just wanting to stick your tiny cock in something. Don't ever reply to my post again, worthless inbred. Horny ape. What seperates you from a monkey who wants to fuck 24/7? The fact that you can read and write? Barely probably. Gtfo off my fucking board. Ape.
>>
>>39200131
You are probably a projecting narcissist fagot. Glad you found your own kind.
>>
>>39200344
>explicitly told you no to reply to my posts
What doesn't your robotic head comprehend arr-tard.
>>
>>39199406

Used it for a few months, got enough matches ot feel comftible with it. Arranged two dates. Got stuck up twice. No longer use it. Take this as you will...
>>
I don't know what it is with tinder but all the women on it have this weird princess mindset where they see themselves as doing you a favour by speaking to you. They usually self-describe as a princess or have weird things in their profiles that indicate that they're used to getting so much male attention on the app. It's hard to have a proper decent chat to a female without them thinking you're some sort of creep or, as you know they're batting away 20+ men per day on it.
>>
>>39200704
not true about the princess mindset. they see it as an app for fucking. so stand out thats all you have to do.

Once you're swiped right you have 60 messagers you're competing this. Sadly it's the reality but it's true and if you're not retarded just cater to what she likes because they easily state it in their bios and interests.

AND BE FUNNY for the love of god,
>>
tinder is the natural devolution of online dating
>>
>>39199406
No matter how I think about it, I just can't imagine tinder being a good idea for autistic virgins.
>>
I met a beautiful SEA girl who was,5'2, a die-hard Christian and was a virgin. I met her irl and it was the best date I have ever been on. Absolutely great. I fucked it up though because when we finally left each other I went in for a kiss and apparently the feelings we're not mutual. She has never talked to me ever since. I think about her everyday.
>>
File: aXm1974xjU.jpg (98KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1974xjU.jpg
98KB, 650x650px
>>39200002
Sort yourself out m9
>>
>>39200131
Because there isnt a pure girl that was specially fabricated just like in your utopic fantasies, you dumbfuck.It is all about procreation and there is a little chance you will find a decent slut who accepts you for what you are.Stop believing retarded shit they fed up to you.Its all numbers game anyway and since you are very good looking you shouldnt stop enjoying yourself.
>>
>>39200788
I suppose i was talking more generally about other dating apps. I know Tinder is a fuckbuddy app
>>
How do i deal with girls that are only responding in 1-2 words?I know they are most likely talking to at least 10 other dudes than me and i try to appear as interesting as possible but i still have no luck.
>>
>>39199406
I made an OKCupid profile and haven't got any hits I've messaged a couple girls, but no responses yet.

I'm not seeing many girls I want to message. They're either unattractive or appear too stacy/normie.

I'm fucked.

>>39201040
Let the convo die and move on. They're not interested
>>
>>39201184
I am that way too,except add >they are white
>>
>>39201184
If they arent interested then why the fuck do they swipe right? Holy shit fucking women man
>>
>>39199406
If you want my opinion, I would just say that I wish I was a fucking normie because Tinder would be an enjoyable thing.

Unfortunately, I am an autist fuck so I find it quite horrible. All this shit with dating as a "competitive" thing makes me so fucking sick.

Let me die, blease.
>>
>>39201230
Because they need the validation of being swiped back, nothing more. The majority of female tinder users admit they wouldn't ever meet someone they met on tinder.
>>
>>39201261
>All this shit with dating as a "competitive" thing makes me so fucking sick
Love isn't unconditional, you gotta earn it. :^)
>>
>>39201221
Another problem is they don't put much effort into their bios unless they're fat/unattractive so I don't know what to even say

>>39201230
Maybe they liked you until you opened your mouth so to speak. That or they just seek validation
>>
>>39200131

You literally talk like a cute girl dude.
>>
I put "I am on the road to making 212k a year,if that doesn't get you interested I doudt anything will."

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>39201374
Kind of.

Makes you sound like a douche.
>>
>>39201283
I know what I said was overly redundant. >dating >competitive

However, what I want to say is that I wish it was more informal or something like that. Going online to find people to specifically date seems so forced.

Going out and meeting people (>implying going out) can be as "competitive", but I don't see them as the same thing.

But, repeating what I said, if I weren't a fucking autie I wouldn't give a shit about any of this and I would just do it.
>>
>>39201391
...but I am a douche. I am not gonna lie about myself and pretend I am a nice guy. Girls don't like nice guys.
>>
>>39201374
You should casually inform them about your financial income during a conversation, otherwise you will end up looking a tryhard douchebag.
>>
>>39201419
Well you're probably not going to get many hits. The ones that do message you will probably be gold digger/shallow stacies which is fine if you just want to fuck I guess
>>
>>39201420
That makes sense. Will changing to "joining the military in a few months,can't wait." Be better? That's what I am doing after all.
>>
>>39201480
I don't believe in love. I don't think girls are capable of it. That's why I put it like that but I suppose with more thought it makes sense to say something more nuanced than "gimme deh pussies I am rich!" .
>>
>>39201490
Women dont give a shit about if you are going to serve in military or not, your bio should be something more personal without end up looking like a blog.You should write something about yourself in an interesting manner in a few sentences.You have to remind yourself that a woman doesnt stare at your profile for more than 5 secs.
>>
>>39201526
Oh trust me I know most girls swipe left purely on looks but there is a rare chance they do take a look though. That's why I asked.
>>
>>39201405
The problem is competing with literally hundreds if not thousands of guys. My dad just can't wrap his head around how I'm a KHV at 25, because when he was dating, he was only competing with like two dozen guys in his age bracket around here, and once enough of them were in relationships he was the cream of the crop. Today there's nowhere near as many relationships anymore and single males are readily available at the press of a button in a 150 mile radius.

It's the same problem as globalization where local businesses go under because amazon ships mass produced chinese shit across the globe for free in a day or two.
>>
>>39201592
Realistically all a bigger match area will do is decrease the quality of the girls you can get. If the pool is too small you'll have more lucky imbalances.

Your dad grew up in a tine where everyone learned to socialize and flirt properly. We've ruined ourselves with the internet.
>>
>>39201552
Yeah, that is why i said it should be something short and something that would evoke interest in them.If you have the looks you wouldnt even need to write anything at all.It is all a numbers game, just swipe everyone then talk to ones you find interesting.It is a waste of time otherwise, selecting women by staring at their profiles for more than a minute.
>>
>>39201649
I completely agree with you and have nothing else to say besides this. Good day,friend.
>>
>>39201649
>numbers game
I wish you would just drop dead right this instant.
>>
>>39201592
Shit, good alegory anon. Do you happen to live in a rural area?
>>
>>39201766
Why?There is nothing you can do to change that fact.If you dont want to play the game by the rules then stay alone, but in the game women hold the power to select their mating partners.I've done complaining years ago and i dont even care anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 480x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 480x541px
>>39199406
Well I'm a femanon and I've been using that for two years now, along with OKC and POF.

Unless you are a straight male DO NOT DO IT. It's dangerous even for me and we're only in our early 20's. Here's a greentext:

>get matched up on tinder with crush from high school
>he wants to "hang out and watch a movie" aka hook up
>go to his house hesitant and regretful as fuck
>Now I'm dressed promiscuous yet politely sitting on his couch
>he I nvites me to sit on his bed and I said no
>he throws me on his bed playfully and starts making out
>scary movie 5 barely started
>just starts taking my clothes off even though I said I wasn't comfortable
>say to myself "this is what I always wanted!"
>he couldnt get his dick in because I was almost clenched shut from nervousness
>he got soft aand started plowing his flaccid dick at my crotch
>I nicely told him to stop because it wasn't working
>"I'M NOT DONE"
>ohshit.jpg
>I start seriously telling him no and stop
>I try to push him off but he pins me down and starts moving his hands towards my neck to strangle me
>I frantically yelled "NO!!!" and heard a door in his hallway quickly open
>could see under the door that his family member was standing there
>he stopped and I quickly got dressed
>tells me"look how hot you are"
>he bends me over the bed by the back of my neck and tries again
>I got the hell out

I hated myself for a while and blamed it on me. I shouldn't have gone to his house dressed like that, yet I didn't want to go on his bed and said a few times to stop. I don't count it as sex because his dick just bend to the side
>>
>>39201986
fuck i'm so sorry dude
>>
>>39199406
>match with girl
>the whole conversation she's just giving one word replies
>but she's also replying back in less than a minute
i wish there was a way to completely kill my libido without messing up my ambition
>>
>>39202048
>she doesn't even care enough to delay her messages
>>
>>39201986
Crap I wish he died and I wish you are ok. Please don't blame yourself.
>>
>>39201986
Tinder is a app you use to meet up with people to fuck.If you weren't there to fuck what the fuck were you intending to do?I hope you get raped by 5 niggers you dumb bitch.
>>
>>39203274
kill yourself nao disgusting piece of filth
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.