[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking depressed I was born white and I have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4471.jpg (48KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4471.jpg
48KB, 322x322px
I'm so fucking depressed I was born white and I have to go bald because of it

Black people are literally always happy and they have perfect as fuck hair like its so fucking thick it has like it's own crazy ass texture and it's like rope

If I even tried to have my hair twisted like that half of it would probably fall out just from it being twisted so hard and these fuckers have like invincible hair no matter what they do
>>
>>39198340

but i wish i had normal hair ._.

its not perfect at all!
>>
>black hair breaks the most easily of any race
>invincible

What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>39198437
Yea straight hair is better but if you're dark skin and not a beaner you can just get dreads and it hangs down like normal hair

I'd rather take that than be bald
>>
File: IMG_4526.jpg (379KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4526.jpg
379KB, 600x820px
>>39198557
Because look at that hair it's fucking like ropes of twine and this is the average white oerson

Once you're white the second you hit puberty your hairline is just dying and desperately holding onto life
>>
>>39198564

my hair cant grow that long. tried straighting my hair, but it was just weird as it wasnt long enough, and it didnt last.

nothing particularly wrong with being bald m8.
>>
>>39198833
>black men don't have male pattern baldness

I'm 27, white, and my hairline is fine.

I'm not even trying to make this a racial thing because I'm not into that, but do you have any idea how high-maintenance black hair is? They often have problems lying on it unless they take precautions. Straight hair is easier to take care of.
>>
File: positive-people.jpg (53KB, 375x320px) Image search: [Google]
positive-people.jpg
53KB, 375x320px
>>39198340
Lil pump is not full black,. He's more mexican then black actually. But it's genetics, i could get huge dreads if i wanted too, and i'm white.
>>
>>39198853
Don't straighten your hair as a black person just dread it

>>39198979
Bro look at that picture it looks Jamaican as fuck he looks part middle eastern and part black to me and maybe a small small amount of white
>>
>>39198975
That looks awesome as fuck though I'd rather be going to hair appointments all high and shit getting my hair twisted and tying it up and shit instead of just scratching my head and having it fall out
>>
>>39199083
I rather save the time and money and keep my naturally soft hair and maintenance-free hair.

What's the point of this thread, again?
>>
>>39199141
I don't wanna be bald I want thick lucious hair I didn't even fucking ask to be white
>>
>>39198975
That's literally only black women, and that's because they have weave
natural black hair is low maintenance af. at least for men
>>
>>39198340
Shave your head and grow a beard anon
>>
>>39199164
You're an idiot.

>>39199165
All their hair is more high-maintenance than mine. You understand I just wash mine with shampoo and it's naturally soft and ready-to-go? Washing it takes about a minute too.
>>
>>39199048
Again, he is not black and race only affects the texture of your hair, not when you go bald.. there are black people who go bald young, why do you think so many black people have buzzcuts? Alot of them don't have nice strong hair. And i could easily get long dreadlocks.
>>
>>39199214
mhmm. If you say so anon
>>
>>39199577
Mmmm, I do, I do.
>>
Lil pump he's not black he's Cuban
>>
>>39200200
read the thread retard, it's been covered already
>>
>>39200241
Black hair isn't the only one that dreads.

This thread sucks and is gay, I'm sorry.
>>
>>39199048

did you not read what i fucking wrote? my hair cant grow long enough to dread it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.