[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a trap! >Dream of one day finding a young twinkle who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: 1497556076297.jpg (408KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497556076297.jpg
408KB, 600x624px
I want a trap!
>Dream of one day finding a young twinkle who wants to transition
>Convince him to accept being my slave
>For the next years, he will receive hormonal treatment, together with an exercise routine and diet to shape his body
>On top of it, he would get classes on etiquette, house duty, dancing, dress codes, and sex, with additional philosophy and latim classes
>His entire body would be waxed
>At first, masturbation would be allowed, but only to traps being fucked by men, and sissy stuff
>Then, I would lock him in a chastity belt, and allow only anal masturbation
>Then, he would only masturbate at pic of solo men
>At last, closing in the treatment, no masturbation would be allowed at all
>Over the course of years, he would learn to love and obey me as if I'm a God who owns his very being
>At the end of the treatment, the now she would receive a celebration for completing her transition, and would receive collar and a maid suit from me
>Hard fucking immediately after, finally freeing her from months of chastity
>Still, no masturbation would be allowed, she would only get off when I fucked her
>From that day on, she would serve me as an obedient slave, ready to satisfy any need I may have
Is my dream way too wrong?
>>
>>39198130
you should let her masturbate
>>
>>39198130
and this is why no one wants you, you fucking creep
>>
You can't fap on hrt. Seriously. You literally can't get a boner.
>>
>>39198254
I said it was allowed, not mandatory.
>>
I wish someone shaved and waxed my body and put hrt into my food and dressed me up in girl clothes and feminized me
>>
>>39198130
Too bad I did all this to myself anon :^)
>>
>>39198651
who the hell do you serve then, yourself?
>>
>>39198659
Well I kinda grew a strong sense of smell, and men smell so fucking disgusting I turned lesbian
>>
>>39198659
>>39198733
I serve my gf is the answer to your question btw
>>
>>39198733
Other traps also smell like shit I've noticed. Idk.
>>
>>39198814
Maybe ones that don't transition, but my smell changed drastically the first 7 months or so
>>
fuck I'd do anything to have this happen to me but because I'm not 18 and just lanky instead of a twink i doubt it'd happen
>>
friendly neighborhood bump
>>
>>39198847
How do you know that? Do you have another trap smelling you? You can't judge your own scent very well.
>>
>>39199182
I can. I went from smelling like a gross fucking bear everytime it got above room temperature, now I don't smell anything, in fact I kinda smell sweet sometimes.
And my gf can vouch for me smelling nice
>>
I would love this to happen to me. I am pretty twinkish and feminine. I'm also really submissive/open to suggestibility which means I can be easily brainwashed.
>>
>>39199228
Well then just do it on your own, and find a dom on the way.
>>
>>39199244
can a lanky fuck become a twink?
>>
>>39198130
Do that to me anon!
>>
>>39199261
A twink? Why settle for that when you can be a girl :3
>>
>>39199280
I'd have to become a twink before i could become an attractive girl though anon.
>>
File: 1502742348222.png (239KB, 469x508px) Image search: [Google]
1502742348222.png
239KB, 469x508px
I should get off of this site, there is always a thread reminding me that I will never be a girl.
Fuck you /r9k/
>>
why don't subs and doms use these threads to meet eachother? it'd make more sense instead of just talking about it
>>
>>39199325
Not with that attitude~
Hrt is magic, and you don't need a vagina to be a girl anymore, you can be a proud dickgirl!
>>
any dom with discord want a 22 year old autistic NEET to turn into a cute girl from scratch?
>>
>>39199540
How cute are you? Post info and I'll maybe add you
>>
>>39199564
I'm 5 ft 7 pale skin bit of a girlish figure but I'm also not a twink either brown hair not very hairy
>>
>>39199599
selfie? I'm pretty sure imgur links are fine here
>>
>>39199641
I'd rather not have everyone know what i look like
>>
>>39199685
do an "unsee" link then that expires in a minute or something? or just post discord and show me there as I said
>>
>>39198254
You can, it's just more difficult
>>
>>39198254
2 years into hrt and believe me, I can get hard.
Only change is that there's no cumshot anymore
>>
>>39199709
Anxiousandready
#4118 here is my discord anon
>>
>>39198130
thats really hot anon.

Anyone want to chat and ERP with a trap?
drop discord: [email protected]
>>
>ywn be capable of having and have a trap whom you'd treat with love and respect and get loved back
>>
Hello, since this seems like a suitable thread I'd like to post an ad for a twink / trap bf.

I'm looking for a nice boy to move in with me. If I like you I would be willing to let you stay rent-free with food and accommodations for the first 3 months. If you're unable to travel I would also be willing to cover the cost of flight from anywhere in the US or Canada. If we decide that it's not working out or you're not able to find a part-time job after the first 3 months I'll fly you back to your hometown or wherever you need to go. Basically one big free trial at no cost to you.

An ideal candidate would be willing to work with me on diet and exercise to improve their appearance. Along with having an interest in fashion, beauty products, makeup, etc, to do research and try new things all on their own. Domestic service like cooking and cleaning is encouraged and appreciated if you enjoy it, not mandatory though. Appearance isn't the most important thing, we can work on improving your looks over time. If you're a little tall or overweight or masculine that's fine, don't let it discourage you. I'm gay, I like guys. Should be submissive sexually, but also willing to top & let me play with your thing when I feel like it. Expect a schedule like receiving anal once weekly or biweekly, along with daily oral. I need to get off once a day and if you're available it's going to be your responsibility. Of course, I don't mind reciprocating sometimes but don't expect it every time.

The general idea being to work together on making you a nice, pretty, well behaved boy. Mutually supportive room-mates / live-in boyfriend that help each other with regular intimacy and sexual relief. Isn't that great? I'm interested in all kinds of play like BDSM, bondage, spanking, orgasm denial etc all the way up to and including long term or permanent chastity. The exact details being something that we explore and figure out together.

If you're interested, write a little bit about yourself below.
>>
>>39200146
No hormones? lame
>>
>>39200146
That sounds like a dream, but alas.
>>
There are a lot of sissies on Fetlife who are looking for exactly this kind of treatment.
>>
>>39200175
I was going to write a little bit about that but I hit the 2000 character limit.

If you wanted to take hormones that would be fine with me, but self-medication is dangerous so I'd expect you to do it under medical supervision. I'm not willing to pay full-price medical bills for frequent doctor's visits though. So, you'd need to get health insurance through your job or pay for it yourself.

My insurance covers spouse & dependents, but I'm not really willing to marry someone I barely know just so they can get their hands on some girl pills. After a few years though, maybe.
>>
>>39199516
but what if youre too big and manly to ever pass, hrt could only do so much, and for me im sure it couldnt do enough. i also dont want to dissapoint my entire family and all my friends.
i am interested in trying electroshock therapy though as long as they'd give me a muscle relaxant, so if you know anything about how to get that done id be glad to hear about it.
>>
>hrt
Enjoy your emotional wreck with a destroyed sex drive
>>
File: 1503261734853.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503261734853.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>39198130
>OP's dream
>>
>>39200265
Everyone on fetlife seems to be straight.

They also seem to be insufferable elitists and I can't imagine getting involved enough with the scene to meet someone through networking.

Sure I could find some fat disgusting 50 year old """sissy""" man but nobody wants that.
>>
>>39200611
is there a better alternative to fetlife??
>>
>>39199955
Nice catfish dude.
>>
>>39198130
I unironically want this to happen to me. Society's expectation for men is too high. Housewives live in luxury.
>>
Anxiousandready
#4118 if anyone dominant is from canada or atleast US and wants a 22 year old autistic neet to transform into a cute girl from scratch add my discord I'm extremely obedient and easily brainwashed//manipulated
>>
>>39198254
You can, getting in the mood is a lot harder tho.
Friend of mine went from fapping twice a day to twice a month due to hormones.
>>
>>39200907
HRT is great if you're not past 23
>>
>>39200833
Any interest in >>39200146
?
>>
why're there so many trannies here? agp fags.
Just man up.
>>
>>39201045
yes anon of course
>>
>>39201045
Anon are you still in this thread?
>>
>>39201147
Yeah, I'll be around until the thread dies.

If it lasts a long time I might go to bed and have to check in the morning.
>>
friendly neighborhood bumperino
>>
>>39201217
you said write a little bit about myself what would you like to know Anon?
>>
rip nobody added me so far
>>
>>39201269
Height, weight, age, how's your pingus, where are you from, what's your shoe size? What color's your hair, how about your eyes, is your father bald, do you have soft hands, how are you at cooking?

I don't know, tell me whatever you think is important. When you're selling something you don't beg for questions. Tell me your features, what's the price, cut me a deal, make me want to buy you.
>>
>>39201687
22 5 ft 7 pingus is 6 inchs when erect I'm from canada hair color brown shoe size 8 my eyes are green my father isn't bald i have soft hands im decent at cooking weight is currently at 170 lbs
>>
>>39202125
Diffrent anon but whats the 7 for?
Im gonna assume age is 22, pingus 6 and height 5.
>>
>>39202209
my height is 5 ft 7 my pingus is 6 inchs when erect
>>
>>39198254
I am 6 months into HRT and was hard all the way through reading the OP.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.