[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People instinctively sense there's something off about me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: 1472485662998.png (112KB, 1644x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1472485662998.png
112KB, 1644x1370px
People instinctively sense there's something off about me, especially girls. What gives? I have Aspergers, but I don't tend to sperg out and I can read social signals reasonably. I'm not overweight and have good hygiene. Women don't even respond to me if I ask them something/say hi, men I can talk with without any significant problems, but I never form any deeper connections or get to know them well. What is it that makes me give off this vibe?
>>
Stop eating grains (specifically wheat), stop masturbating.
>>
>>39198098
>I have Aspergers
Bruh
>>
>>39198098
lol this is me except i have a fucked up jaw

inb4 "literally me" normalfag
>>
>>39198366
why not grains?
>>
>>39198098
good pic, I have that same empty stare
currently getting checked for assburgers as well
>>
>>39198098
whoa that pic, is me to the max, only problem is I've been diagnosed with a mental illness.
>>
>>39198463
I know it's pseudoscience at this point, but humans were never meant to be eating grains. They're indigestible. If you have any sort of regular inflammation in your body that you just attributed to "oh it's a sinus infection" or like an itchy rash, or you have frequent hemorrhoids (blood in toilet or on toilet paper), that's grains doing that to your body, and it will stop within a week of you stopping grains.

I know health nuts are annoying. And I realize that I'm probably coming off like one, but I'm telling you there's absolutely some truth to this. You'll be able to think more clearly if you stop eating grains. You'll lose weight if you're overweight at all.

And stop eating sugar too.
>>
Perception is our master while our delusions build our reflection.
>>
>>39198605
I live with my parents, there's no way for me to do this. Besides, I don't have any health issues and I dont think grains are the problem.
>>
>>39198627
Fair enough.

This comment is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, original.
>>
It's actually normal for autists to be able to read people, they develop theory of mind second to affective empathy, which in itself is damaged. You're more in tune with the atmosphere of wherever you are and smart anons can use it to their advantage.
>>
Should I get tested for aspergers? I don't have work for a while, where do I go?
>>
>>39198098
Could be a lot of things.

I can detect how autistic someone often is in their tone of voice or how they speak, their gate or general movements. Practicing social behaviors isn't going to do much for undoing autistic things you've been doing for years and years. You've turned yourself into an outgoing (and more annoying) autismo.
>>
Omfg this pic is literally me!!!! And symptoms are the same! Holy shit. What should i do?
>>
Where can I get tested?
>>
>>39198704
I developed theory of mind later in life, but I'm not autistic. I just lose interest in social interactions, which breaks up my relationships. I can read people just fine and respond in the moment, but that definitely developed more as I got older.

OP's pic sort of sounds like me, but not really. It's odd.
>>
>>39198771
Guys, who created this image? Its so accurate, even that painting looks like i am looking into a mirror. Is there any hope for us? :/
>>
I literally can never think of things to talk about. Women are like mirror. If you are awkward then they will reflect that
>>
>>39198907
Same here, my mind just goes blank...
>>
Girls can notice when you are not a normie
>>
>>39198771
you can try to kill yourself
>>
>>39198936
Yes, when i am around girls i try to act confident and cocky, but i know that they know that something is wrong with me. Unless i am drunk.
>>
>>39198953
I am thinking about it very often. What stops is my looks. I always hope it will fix my problems, but my autistic brain won't let me.
>>
>>39198907
You don't have to talk about anything at all for it to be entertaining.
>>
>>39198098
Oh God I have all that in the pic apart from 'Says inappropriate nonsensical things'
>>
You're not going to convince I'm autistic. I'm the exact opposite, but nobody seems to believe me.
>>
>>39199075
*convince me

Fuck this phone is hard to read with all the cracks, driving me crazy.
>>
>>39198098
>occasionally intense anxiety
yes
>told they're wasting their potential
my parents and teachers used to tell me that all the time
>consumes media non stop
yes
>can't understand what is wrong with them
yes
>Likely to commit suicide
yes
>says inappropriate nonsensical things
yes
>usuall has fucked up retarded looking hair
yes
>not ugly and usually attracitve
6'3" with an ok face
>abnormally large eyes
I don't know about that
>reguarly daydreaming
yes
>almost no friends
0 friends
>wasn't bullied
I was because I was and still am a fat fuck

I sound like a normie
>>
>>39199172
you didnt have to type each one out and answer them, you know
>>
literally low test manchildren

the only reason people say you're wasting your potential is because you aren't anything to begin with, only potential, you are a fantasy living in fantasies fantasizing.

you'll get old and become heavily depressed or go full creep mode when you can't hold onto gf
>>
>>39199029

You can't just stand around not speaking anything. Trust me that's me literally every day. I don't even want to imagine the amount of shit they talk about me behind my back. Glad I haven't overheard anything yet
>>
>>39199193
I guess I didn't
just act like I typed something like "literally me oregano"
>>
>>39199206
Nah. Literally none of that is true and would never happen. I'm not just saying that either.

I feel like somebody made this thread for me, but it isn't quite... right. It was made by somebody who doesn't understand my mind at all but is desperately trying to. Weird.
>>
>>39199242
Oh, I mean saying nothing of any substance, not just being silent.
>>
>>39199273
why do you relate to it so much then?

I relate to it, but I also have below average face and a lot more problems then what is expressed.

If op's character is going to kill himself then I can only imagine what I'll do.
>>
>>39199273
I think the reason it's unrelateable is op's character is more normal but is how we wish we seemed to other people.

in a way his character is another comforting fantasy, like fapping to milf incest instead of 18 y/o pussy because it's more realistic if you lower your standards.
>>
>>39198605
i'm too White for your plebbit meme shit
i will continue to drink milk and eat sugar and bread and grain
JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US
>>
>>39198098
1. Are you ugly?
If yes, then this is your answer, good looking people even socially retarded can get away with ridiculous amount of shit, if you are hot and girl want your D, you can tell her to fuck off and she will be back anyway.

2. Body language, body language is important, you can easily tell somebody personality/confidence by the way he walks, by his posture, where is his staring when he talks, his voice tone.

Body language is usually correlated with confidence, confident people will have great body language and confidence comes from being good looking or achieving something that give you confidence.

OR maybe they are in majority roasties and as long as roasite do not find you attractive or you are not useful for her in other way (free drive, uni tests etc) she will find your repulsive and will not give a fuck.
>>
>>39199328
I relate to it because it seems exactly like something someone who didn't spend time around me would think of me if they only read what I told them on 4chan.
>>
>>39198098
I have normal eye and I am ugly + I was bullied as fuck, the other thing are true.
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (120KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
120KB, 750x750px
>>39198098
I'm not diagnosed but I have the same problem, OP. It took me a while to fully understand and accept it, but I discovered the answer.

First, I began keeping my phone on record in my pocket anytime I was around other people. I would always be concerned I was saying something wrong. After doing this for years and listening, I realized it wasn't *what* I was saying it even *how* I was saying it. Based purely on audio, I sounded just fine, a bit of awkwardness here and there but nothing to explain why I'm such a social pariah and why I make people uncomfortable.

It wasn't until I witnessed a video of myself (very few exist). I saw it immediately. I made no facial expressions, my face was practically static. My body language was atypical. Everything about me, down to my walk, seemed strange and unnatural. Comparing myself to others, there was a massive difference.

The lesson is this: 99% of socialization is entirely non-verbal. Us spergs tend to see things literally, but social dynamics operate on their own logic. You can not consciously control it even if you try, because the proper expressions and body language is enacted on a scale of less than a second, and in normal humans, is mostly automatic and subconscious. Even if you do try to force it, they will subconsciously pick up that something is wrong. You make the wrong micro expressions, or you held it too long or not long enough, making something primal in their brain uncomfortable and even infuriating them. Ever notice people's nose twitch and their brows furrow into a sort of scowl for a split second when they talk with you? That's why.
>>
Body language. You're probably schizo or have some other mental disease. Almost every time someone on this website complains about nogf, they turn out to have horrible ideals and values.
>>
File: 1453502852149.jpg (133KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453502852149.jpg
133KB, 800x800px
>>39198098
>abnormally large eyes
>no real identity or beliefs
>anxiety
>no life

these people are made to be traps, it's so obvious we're part of a conspiracy.
>>
>>39199363
It's relatable for multiple reasons.

For example, I'm not a very suicide-prone person at all. I only started posting stuff like that on 4chan because I was doing whippets, which were giving me intense mood swings and making me feel suicidal for the first time since puberty. But I can understand why somebody would think I'm suicide-prone based on that narrow window of my life that I let them peer into.
>>
You may have undiagnosed ADHD.
>>
File: $.png (113KB, 633x357px) Image search: [Google]
$.png
113KB, 633x357px
>>39198098
What the fuck this pic is literally me.

What is the cure?
>>
>>39198605
You have no clue how significant this post is. I suffer from all of those symptoms lately and I just realized they started almost exactly when I started my new job, a sandwich shop. I eat a sub sandwich on grain bread almost every single day. This explains so much. Thank you based anon
>>
>>39199451
*unrelatable

>>39199439
>schizo

Definitely not.

Sometimes people have unique personalities and they aren't this or that, believe it or not.
>>
>>39199450
i know i was made to be a trap but i'm a 22 yo neckbeard male now
i was fapping to innocentdickgirls when i was like 12 years old, i was literally designed to be a trap but i even failed at that
>>
>>39199493
>Sometimes people have unique personalities
No. However, this quote explains a lot.
>>
>>39199451
you sound like you're just trying to defend your character at this point, I understand we all have to survive.
>>
>>39199509
let me guess, if your family or old friends found out you couldn't handle the shame even though you fap to gay things all the time
>>
>>39198098

goddamn that is me other than the large eyes and inappropriate nonsensical things
>>
>>39199515
I think it's foolish to be that reductionist about human beings. You're in for a disappointment.

>>39199529
That's how I honestly feel about it. It isn't an ego thing. It's not important to me if you believe that or not.
>>
That is literally me

What the fuck....
I'm very confused right now

Only differences are
>My hair is well kept enough, have good hygiene
>I've been told i have large lashes
>>
>>39199550
no i don't care what they think of me, they already know what an autist i am
im just a balding manlet neckbeard at 22 yo and it's too late for me to be anything else
>>
>>39199561
>>39199608

It's called the Barnum Effect. Somebody is trying to build psych profiles on here, but, at least for some people, they'll never be useful in practice.
>>
File: 1502200205092.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1502200205092.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>39198098
DELETE THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!1!1!1!1!
>>
>>39199608
Also have large eyelashes, I always knew others like me had to exist in theory but I've met very few in real life. I've had friends in life but only people who were really ugly, or extremely shy, or literal psychopaths, or people who had other massive personality or mental problems. I've always felt I'm pretty reasonable and mild-mannered but I only ever befriend people with extreme or dysfunctional personalities.
>>39199479
I don't think there is a cure. Like >>39198749
This guy said, you force it you'll just become an outgoing autist and probably bother people even more. Best thing is to accept and embrace it, do what you enjoy if you can, learn to be quiet and avoid conversation with people because it'll be i enjoyable for both of you.
>>
>>39198098
I'd have well kempt hair if I knew what hairstyle to form it into.
>>
File: 1493317289774.jpg (23KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493317289774.jpg
23KB, 400x386px
>>39199608
>large lashes
This thread is getting scary accurate. I have undiagnosed autism but im hannibal Lecter tier smart.
>>
>>39199818
>but I only ever befriend people with extreme or dysfunctional personalities

People who are dysfunctional can be fun to have relationships with, but so can normies. Different flavors.

Nothing you can really quantify though :^)
>>
>>39198098
this and the virgin walk thing are hitting wayyy too fucking close to the bone

stop scaring me please
>>
>>39200094
>virgin walk thing
Those images are literally meant to simply portray something normal vs something absurd.
>>
>>39198098

I'm similar to you, I've made progress though being conscious of my body language, facial expression, tone of voice, etc., if people are dismissing you out of hand that's probably what they're responding to. Remember that normal people are always putting on a front instinctively, in order to mimic doing that try to bring the kind of person you see yourself as outward. For example I'm pretty serious and measured so I keep my brow furrowed a bit and I make sure to stand up straight, not in an angry way just in a sort of tightass way. It sounds awkward and it will feel awkward at first but you'll get better with practice.
>>
>>39198098
>large eyes
nah man small beady eyes are the ones the girls hate
>>
Now is when I post "literally me"
>>
what the actual fuck... that image is literally me except for "consumes media nonstop"
this is the most accurate "virgin" meme for me that I have ever seen
>>
>>39198098
unhealthy obsession? like anime?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.