[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any robots tried soylent? i get that it doesn't taste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 0101b_gallery.jpg (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
0101b_gallery.jpg
92KB, 1200x900px
Have any robots tried soylent? i get that it doesn't taste great, but it seems like it might be a good way to loose some weight.
i was thinking about replacing breakfast and lunch with soylent and eating something healthy but tasty for dinner.

i could eat chicken breast, veggies and brown rice three meals a day for a month, but to me, that's just as bland as oatmeal flavored powder, so i might as well have something convenient.
>>
>soy
>flaxseed

enjoy twink mode

huel has no soy but has flaxseed
>>
>>39198068
i don't care about that. just want to loose the fat around my middle
>>
I've tried it, and the taste and texture take some getting used to. I didn't like it at first, but it got better after the third bottle or so. My main issue is that it's just not filling enough for me to replace my meals with. You can certainly order a case of 12 and try it out yourself though.
>>
>>39198156
that's kind of what i'm worried about. one of the benefits on the website says its supposed to keep you feeling full for hours?

anyway, i bought 7 pouches. i'm going to try it for a couple of weeks.
>>
>>39197978
A guy I know tried it and said it was a joke, now he does keto and basically lives off bacon and eggs and loses weight.
>>
>>39197978
Just skip breakfast and lunch, then have a nice big dinner. One meal a day. You'd rather drink tha nasty shit instead of being hungry for a couple of hours?
>>
>>39198232
I was trying the bottled version; maybe the powder is different. Just keep in mind each meal is 400kcal (1200kcal a day), whereas the recommended daily intake is around 2000. Add an extra serving for lunch if you feel it's not filling enough.
>>
>>39198318
pretty much. if i skip two meals, i get brain fog and loose concentration.
>>
IT IS MADE OF HUMANS
>>
>>39198318
Intermittent fasting doesn't eliminate belly fat unfortunately. I know because I've been doing it for half a year and my belly hasn't changed.
>>
>>39198277
see... cooking bacon and eggs all the time seems like a lot of effort. not to mention bacon is expensive.
>>
>>39198144
>i don't care about that
Ahh, the Jews loves that word. "I don't care"
You gonna be a bloody trap, feminine fuck that can't fight against rapist negros.
>>
>>39198395
ok, well, we'll see how things work out. good luck with whatever it is you're doing.
>>
>>39198347

I'm sad to hear you're malnourished then.
>>
>>39197978
there are cheaper ways to eat. not to mention better alternatives to soylent itself, they just get all the publicity because of their nerdy name

also you should know that they have some pretty fucked up issues keeping to health codes and stuff. lots of lead in soylent, iirc
>>
>>39198354
Because you eat too much fat fuck. Do some actual research not just BuzzFeed and try again. I lost 5 kg last month and the only thing intermittent fasting did was cut back how much I was eating
>>
>>39198381
Yeah it is, but you don't eat a lot of it.
He eats a lot of nuts and stuff but again, the guy doesn't get hungry.
If I wasn't happy just eating brown rice veg and chicken 24/7 I'd be trying what he's doing.
>>
>>39197978
>drinking your calories
>good way to lose weight
>>
>>39198462
what's cheaper?
>>
>>39198489
>Because you eat too much fat fuck.
I'm around 143lb. I exercise, too.
>>
>>39198457
if i skip two meals, yeah. id probably be malnourished.
>>
File: doSEW8h.png (1MB, 1357x1919px) Image search: [Google]
doSEW8h.png
1MB, 1357x1919px
I tried it back during 1.5, but it did a shit job of making me not hungry. I want to give it another try but fuck, they really jacked up the Canadian prices. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>39197978
This stuff is amazing. I've been using an alternative of soylent which is available in my country since the last month.
I started by replacing 1 meal a day and now I'm 75% liquid meal. I've never feel so great in my life. I'm getting more work done an also lost some bellyfat also since I feel awake all day I actually excersice and go for a walk outside which felt like a chore before. I will probably stick with this stuff for a very long time or if I get some crazy deasease like cancer.
>>
>>39198838
I've been looking into dyi soylent tho I read somewhere you can make a complete days meal just under $3 when you diy
>>
File: 00108upset.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
00108upset.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
Eat a small breakfast. Eat a small dinner. Ancient Greeks only ate one meal a day and they did far more than you. Eat lots of rice, beans, lean meats, eggs, and vegetables. No only are these cheap and filling, but also low on calories.

Go to bed early, wake up early. Go on at least 1 hour long walk a day every day. You'll burn 300-500 calories every hour of walking. That's 2100-3500 calories burnt in a week. Add that on top of the lighter diet and you will drop weight fast.
>>
>>39199036
I just ran a half marathon. I run and mountain bike 4-5 days out of the week

And again, I'm looking at the convenience factor of soylent.
>>
>>39198838
Were there any bad side effects?
>>
>>39197978
Excuse me, but why isn't this soylent powder a more greenish colour?
>>
>>39199269
You have to add the people yourself.
>>
>>39199269
I think the name itself is enough of a tip of the hat already.
>>
>>39197978
Sugar is why you're fat.

I have maintained my weight eating 1 meal a day of maybe 8-1200 calories because I drink a lot of energy drinks.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.