[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can walmart make $1 bread will I die if I eat this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
326KB, 1080x1920px
how can walmart make $1 bread

will I die if I eat this shit

it has to be unhealthy if it's $1 right
>>
>>39197218
Some of the most healthy food you can eat hardly costs anything. How much something costs has nothing to do with how healthy it is.
>>
>>39197218
>will I die if I eat this shit
it would be extremely nutritious
>>
all that alternative value shit that the store makes in-house always tastes horrible.

it all tastes like it's all been sitting open in the same display, so all the flavors have been absorbed exclusively by each thing, it just tastes off.
>>
>>39197262
at least you can talk

tell me about carbs why does it make you fat
>>
>>39197218
it's made out of flour and water

they're probably still making a fifty cent profit off that loaf
>>
>>39197218
How much do you think bread costs? A fucking kiwi from the other side of the planet costs a dollar. A mcdouble costs a dollar. $1 is overcharging for that bread.
>>
>>39197218
>>39197287
You can literally buy bread flour and yeast from the store and make loaves that come out to less than $0.50 per loaf. Imagine how cheap it really is when they don't have the extra markup on ingredients
>>
>>39197218
If i can get bread in australia for 85c then you can fuck off with your $1US "will it kill me" bread
Asshole
>>
>>39197302
Why is all other bread $3 then
>>
You can buy a whole loaf of Tiger Bread at Morrisons for 15p at the end of each day when they reduce it
>>
I have worked in a bakery. Probably the same dough that most shit bakery's order. Basically they order cheap dough, freeze it for weeks or months until they need it, thaw it out and rise the dough a bit, bake it, wrap it. You can make like 25-40 of those things at once in their ovens. They probably lowered the price due to the expiration date.

You won't die or get sick but bread like that isn't particularly healthy to begin with. It's just white bread with herbs sprinkled on it basically.
>>
>>39197218
>not wanting to die
Why the fuck are you even here.
>>
>>39197342
Because they know people will pay that price. It's all supply and demand, son. It had nothing to do with how much something actually costs.
>>
>>39197218
it's cheap because the sell-by date is tomorrow
>>
>>39197218

It expires tomorrow, that's why
>>
>>39197218
Ketogenic or kys.
>>
>>39197287
>>39197218
In america everything you eat will kill you even "flour and water" in America contains shoe rubber, ant poison, probably food dyes, some their poisonous chemical etc
>>
>>39197275
>he didnt get the joke
although it would have been better if they said unnutritious instead though
>>
>>39197218
How much is a bread normally in America?
>>
>>39197342
Bread here is 95c
>>
>>39197262
You're a big rye
>>
Dude one kilogram of bananas costs like $1.50, it's flour, water put into an oven with plastic wrapped around it.

Isn't it morbid that the same loaf would probably cost more in Africa?
>>
In french bakeries baguettes are between 1 euro and 1 euro 50, before the euro it was 6 times less
>>
>>39198915
This isn't China we're talking about here.
>>
In my country it costs about 30-50 cents.
>>
>>39197218
>will I die if I eat this shit
today? no
tomorrow? yes
you have to eat all the eggs as well
>>
>>39197262

You're pretty delicious for a cheap bun
>>
>>39199484
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4861577
>>
>>39197218

Lotta nutrition for a $1 loaf
>>
>>39199684
> huffpost
Now tell me how good is Hillary.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.