[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >14 year old girls on the street ask me to buy them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
>be me
>14 year old girls on the street ask me to buy them booze
>apparently i look like someone who buys alcohol for children
>agree
>they're total novices and don't know how much vodka costs
>scam them out of $4
>give them back $2
>"no you can keep that, mister thank you!"
>"wow thanks ladies, have a great night"
>they walk off thinking they lucked out meeting such a nice guy
>go back into store with my $6 and buy a bottle for myself
>feelsambivalentman.jpg

am I bad person for taking advantage of their naivety?
>>
>>39195431
Fuck no, you did the right thing.

You're committing a fairly serious crime on their behalf, you fuckin better get something out of it. Also, they're kids. They need to learn, so why not teach 'em a hard lesson.

I used to do that shit when I was a teenager, and fully expected to be ripped off at least a little bit. Gotta pay the toll.
>>
>>39195431
This is literally my wank fantasy except they dont have money so they pay using their bodies
>>
>Only made $6

Learn to extort
>>
>>39195536
jesus fucking christ dude woah
>>
14 years old and they drink booze? I bet they are young sluts.

I bet they were fucked in the ass later that night.
>>
>>39195573

They were kids. They weren't exactly rolling it. What if I had taken the money they were using for the bus home?
>>
>>39195624
they literally asked you to buy alcohol using the money that they gave you, so no, that wasn't for the ride home
>>
>>39195431
>ask for $40
>get in car
>drive away
>>
>>39195431
You're lucky it wasn't a trick from the police
But regardless... You're pretty cool, OP.
If I was their age and scored like that I would have been so happy
>>
>>39195431
I wouldn't fuck around with that shit, it's a crime

That said, I remember back in high school me and my friends spending hours sitting outside the liquor store waiting for someone to buy shit for us. We thought people like you were heroes and were always prepared to pay like $5-$10 extra just for the service.

>>39195514
> used to do that shit when I was a teenager, and fully expected to be ripped off at least a little bit. Gotta pay the toll.
this
>>
>>39195431
>tfw remember going to the liquor shop at 16 and buying boose by myself.
do burgers really have to show their id to get some alcohol?
>>
Should have made them give you more then that ;).
>>
>>39195431
>mister
i thought that were a meme
>>
File: brown bird.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brown bird.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>39196487
Once the cashier recognizes you there isn't a need for an ID, but other than that you need an ID to buy alcohol if you look under 40.
>>
>>39195431
I used to be a liquor fence for a few freshmen girls in college. I would charge them a 50% markup on all purchases. Not sure if they knew the real prices or not but they didn't complain
>>
You should have made them suck you off.
>>
>>39195609
i hung around girls that were drinking and fucking by age 12. i almost fucked a 12 year old myself, but my penis wouldn't get hard.

"they dont look 12" is not a meme. you can't fucking tell their age, especially when 12-19 year olds all act the same.
>>
>>39195536
haha this guys crazy
>>
>>39195431
>am I bad person for taking advantage of their naivety?
their parents probably give them more money than your monthly income
you did good
>>
>>39197239
It's true. My cousin lost her virginity at 14 and is probably drinking now at 15. She looks 17 or 18. When she turns 16 I'm gonna try to fuck her (legally) for sure
>>
File: jhpg7e40u5fz.jpg (271KB, 1775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jhpg7e40u5fz.jpg
271KB, 1775x1200px
>>39195431
You're cute anon. I hope you have a comfy day.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.