[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this shit /pol/ dragged you into robots Look what they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Pepe.jpg (88KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
88KB, 614x768px
Look at this shit /pol/ dragged you into robots

Look what they've done to pepe now

Remember: /pol/ is NOT your friend!
>>
>>39195430
/pol/ didn't drag us into this shit. SJWs have been attaching us from the start, with gamergate. They have been attacking all of 4chan.
>>
>>39195430
Pepe is reddit spam. Go complain there.
>>
File: Cool pepe.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cool pepe.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>>39195430
I won't stop pepe posting regardless of how much pol ruins it. I'm not on pols side, but come at me normal faggots if you have a problem with it.
>>
>>39195546
The question we should be asking is whether Pepe is better used by only a small but terrible group or by the majority of the Internet
>>
How did /pol/ manage to turn the left into patriotic neocons so quickly?
>>
that's cool I'll just be losing with my president in office
enjoy your orwellian universities or whatever
>>
As long as they keep their /pol/itics on their voard, i don't give a shit what meme they kill.
>>
>>39195670
Why are you investing your energy and time in a losing president when you could be comfortably distanced from the shitty american politics and instead focus on the politics of other better countries?
>>
>>39195756
What energy? What losing? What better countries?
>>
>>39195430
actually, pepes are the jews of 2017 and the modern liberals are the nazis of 2017
>>
>>39195818
anudda frogocaust
>>
>>39195814
>energy
Posting here
>losing
You literally said he was losing.
>better countries
Any country with more than two major parties - most countries in Europe.
>>
File: 40000 blowjobs.jpg (173KB, 691x781px) Image search: [Google]
40000 blowjobs.jpg
173KB, 691x781px
Leftists sluts who say that people are drawn to right-wing politics because they're sexually frustrated virgins seem to have the solution right in front of them.
>>
fuck off, I'm on all the boards a lurker all seeing eye, this is the work of some fucking liberal, and its time to get rid of him...

FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT OF MY BOARD.wav
>>
>>39196021
Stay a lurker then, please.
>>
Frogposters need to be permabanned.
>>
File: 1500008386762.jpg (188KB, 1280x892px) Image search: [Google]
1500008386762.jpg
188KB, 1280x892px
>>39197052
poop poopity doo
>>
pent up hatred leads to violence.

maybe that's what people want, is violence? people just keep bringing up hate over and over and over, i don't see any other explanation: people want violence.
>>
File: 1503249625467.png (695KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503249625467.png
695KB, 614x768px
>>39195430
Why did you alter it? Here's original.
>>
>>39195430
/pol/ may have given it the initial shove with that one guy shouting PEPE! but everything from that point was down to the media-political complex sperging out and trying to force the frog=nazi meme to undermine trump.

A fucking cheerful frog being labeled a "hate symbol", god damn. Politics is high school garbage scaled up.
>>
>>39198055
The legacy media is shitting it's pants that it is not longer the only game in town and that all this meme culture (and political opinion) exists apart from them.

However that was a year ago. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've all caught on and have brought the endless Lord Haw Haw-tier despair trolling. Not that I care. They called us Nazis then and they'll call us Nazis now. Some chubby getting mowed down at a LARP event doesn't mean shit. I never went out to LARP anyway and LARPing didn't win the election.
>>
>>39195945
He said that he was losing, not trump
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.