[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>transsexuals have to dilate their "vagina" with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1503241665404.png (880KB, 1409x4383px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665404.png
880KB, 1409x4383px
>transsexuals have to dilate their "vagina" with a dildo to keep it from healing up
Dude what the actual fuck

Tranny hate thread I guess
>>
File: 1503188766397.jpg (65KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503188766397.jpg
65KB, 389x600px
perhaps technology will advance enough to give them a real female body.
>>
The two question is... they actually feel pleasure from "vaginal" penetration? And what happen to the seminal fluid produced by their prostate?

That fake vag is disgusting desu, but it still better than a duck.
>>
>>39194081
I think the prostate is removed.
>>
>>39194081
depends on how they made it and it sputters out their pee hole.
>>
>>39194140
So if you do"vaginal" penetration with an MtF will you get "her" semen on your sick? Goddammit, that's kinda nasty. I don't even wanna imagine how bad is taste.
I do my best to accept them, I don't exclude the possibility of doing/fucking them if I'll ever have a chance. But if they still have a dick, they are still guys and of they don't in might be nasty. At least the might have a girly ass... if you wanna look at the silver lining.
>>
>>39194315
>doing
*dating

Sorry, I want to use 4chan while I'm in the bathtub but I can't write properly with my phone
>>
>>39194100
It's not, it doesn't do anything harmful and removing it is kind of a pain
>>
>>39194315
>I do my best to accept them
You're posting in a tranny hate thread. Clearly you don't
>>
>>39194424
I just found interest in the consideration OP did
>>
>>39194449
Ah. But still.
Anyway, the fluid that comes out is pretty similar to female ejaculate. And oftem very little comes out; transgirls are drier than cis girls. On the bright side, because of the lower flexibility of neovaginas, they're much more snug around your penis.
>>
>>39194517
Kinda hot. You look like an expert, do they keep pleasure in it? Can the orgasm?
>>
>>39194596
From my trans friend's experience, yes. Occasionally there will be issues with sensitivity, but if the surgery goes well they should have their erogenous zones in the predictable places. That said, a lot of women in general can't cum from penetration alone.

Sorry to ruin this tranny hate thread with a (slightly biased) perspective. I just know what my trans friend has told me. Transgirls so often have a shitton of emotional baggage, but you really have to look at them as individuals. Besides, ones who pass usually won't tell you until a couple dates in unless you're gonna go right at it and have sex. There's too much danger in telling people who you aren't sure wont hurt you and all.
>>
File: 1502673072257.gif (2MB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
1502673072257.gif
2MB, 301x353px
>>39195275
I look at them as mentally ill people that got jewed into wasting money on mutilating themselves. Their "vagina" is a gaping wound trying to heal.
>>
>>39193776
This is really fucking disgusting
>>
>>39193776
>>39195591
And sad. Can't help but feel bad for them for willingly fucking up their bodies in such a way.
>>
>>39194517
Thanks senpai. It's not that bad after all
>>
>>39193805
why not just get the technology to cure gender dysphoria instead
>>
dont forget about this pastebin
https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
>>
>>39194081
Hmm. Imagine having a penis inserted into a flesh wound. If you're masochistic, you may get some pleasure from that.
>>
I fucking hate transhits. They are trash people who search for trash surgeries to ruin their bodies
>>
>>39193776
People used to make fun of women who thought cosmetic surgery would solve all their problems, but now say you are a tranny and its brave and stunning.
>>
>>39193776
>my girlfriend and me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY GIRLFRIEND AND I
>>
you only have to dilate for 6 months to a year, but you have a vagina forever. t post op tranny
>>
>cut off the best part
Why?
>>
File: finish_him.jpg (157KB, 531x518px) Image search: [Google]
finish_him.jpg
157KB, 531x518px
>>39197113
they are pussies and are afraid of having it like real men
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.